GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

I'm looking for the following coins :drama: I have a number of traders to offer :huh: Any help would be greatly appreciated, I know there is someone who doesn't want these coins anymore :anicute:

Zombie tribe

Whale trail BN (Trade Made-thanks ;) )

Team Supergenius/Pepper

Federation Gold

Edited by tsunrisebey

I have a $40 gift certificate to GeocoinStore that I'm going to be using soon, and would like to provide an opportunity for trades too.

So if you see a coin for sale on that website you'd like, e-mail me an offer and maybe we can work out a trade.

I'd prefer to trade for coins on my seeking list, but I'm open to any interesting offers.

This offer is still good, and will be for a few more days - if anyone is interested.

I've got 5 of the Mermaid (tsun version) coins available for trade if anyone is interested. The are done in glitters. The glitters on the seahorse side are done like soft enamels so the seahorses show instead of being covered by the glitters. They turned out really nice. The pic doesn't really show the coin as nice as it looks but you get a pretty good idea.

If you don't have coins to trade, I will consider nutella, good looking cowboys and horses as valid offers :anicute:

tsunmermaid2.jpg

You've got mer-mail! :drama:

I've got 3 of the Mermaid (tsun version) coins available for trade if anyone is interested. The are done in glitters. The glitters on the seahorse side are done like soft enamels so the seahorses show instead of being covered by the glitters. They turned out really nice. The pic doesn't really show the coin as nice as it looks but you get a pretty good idea.

If you don't have coins to trade, I will consider nutella, good looking cowboys and horses as valid offers :anicute:

tsunmermaid2.jpg

this is by far the prettiest one Tsun good job

I've got 3 of the Mermaid (tsun version) coins available for trade if anyone is interested. The are done in glitters. The glitters on the seahorse side are done like soft enamels so the seahorses show instead of being covered by the glitters. They turned out really nice. The pic doesn't really show the coin as nice as it looks but you get a pretty good idea.

tsunmermaid2.jpg

Nice coin Steph!! Doubt I will be able to find a cowboy here in Florida to trade for one :drama:

THE RHODIAN GEOCOIN: Give hope in Africa !

The «Retain Water, Grow Life» project, led by the Rotary Club Le Roeulx (Belgium), consists in helping the village of Diamnati (Mali) to build a small, human size dam. The dam will improve their access to water and help them improving their conditions of life by developing their agriculture.

When buying a Rhodian Geocoin, you contribute to a charity project as all the benefits of the sale go to the project.

The coin has an antique bronze finish,

with the front showing the logo « Retain Water, Grow Life »,

and the back depicting the blazon of the City of Le Roeulx (Belgium) witch citizen, called «rhodians », are the originators of this humanitarian project.

See also: The Very First Rhodian Geocoin

9e130936-dcb9-40c7-93c6-fe46be1792a3.jpg

This coin is tractable on geocaching.com and has a custom icon.

Do not miss this chance to add this beautiful geocoin to your collection!

Price: 8 Eur

Shipping cost world wide: 2 Eur

Send me an E Mail to get one !

NB: We use Paypal.

85f4036f-ab3a-4f40-ae29-769e7e0e7486.jpg

d205b3bb-43af-4740-a962-32cea9bf5b17.jpg

50ebcbb9-9a34-4bc8-9cf6-dd8dd9ae024f.jpg

Edited by brixmed

I'm not really all that into coins too much since the coin thing got out of control a couple years ago but my husband just saw one of these and decided he would like to have one. Doesn't matter what color in particular but would prefer it to not be White if possible. I have several of our Outdoorfamily coins available still in both Bronze and Silver, would be willing to trade one or possibly both metals for one of these Jeeps. Please PM/Email me to work out a trade.

Thanks,

MO Outdoorfamily

Nobody? Thought I'd post here first to allow someone to trade for our personal coins that aren't really beign traded much before going to Ebay to possibly buy a THX4TC Jeep Coin.

I'm not really all that into coins too much since the coin thing got out of control a couple years ago but my husband just saw one of these and decided he would like to have one. Doesn't matter what color in particular but would prefer it to not be White if possible. I have several of our Outdoorfamily coins available still in both Bronze and Silver, would be willing to trade one or possibly both metals for one of these Jeeps. Please PM/Email me to work out a trade.

Thanks,

MO Outdoorfamily

Nobody? Thought I'd post here first to allow someone to trade for our personal coins that aren't really beign traded much before going to Ebay to possibly buy a THX4TC Jeep Coin.

Just tracked down an image of what the two sides of your coin look like, and if I'm looking at the correct pic (with the St Louis Arch), I'd be game for a trade. :D My available list says I still have a Yellow THX4TC jeep laying about, but have to verify when I get home in a few hours... :rolleyes:

I definitely have the Noel version of the jeep in several colors, see my avail list linked below. :)

I'm looking for the following coins, I have a number of traders to offer :) Any help would be greatly appreciated, I know there is someone who doesn't want these coins anymore :rolleyes:

Zombie tribe

Team Supergenius/Pepper

and the new Swedish Moose Geocoin if anyone is willing to trade with me :D (TRADE PENDING)

Edited by tsunrisebey

Just tracked down an image of what the two sides of your coin look like, and if I'm looking at the correct pic (with the St Louis Arch), I'd be game for a trade. :) My available list says I still have a Yellow THX4TC jeep laying about, but have to verify when I get home in a few hours... :rolleyes:

I definitely have the Noel version of the jeep in several colors, see my avail list linked below. :D

Ok, verified that I do in fact have a yellow THX4TC jeep available, sent you an email.... :D

I´ll be glad to trade a Moosecoin with you, tsunrisebey!

What could match that? A green earth turtle maybe? :D No you say what you are willing to trade it for.

grodan

grodan,

I wish I had some Earth Turtles left :) It's been almost a year since those went up for sale, I'm sorry. I will send you a list of everything I have tonight and maybe you can find something you like B) I do believe the new version of Earth Turtles will be peeking their heads out in April some time :rolleyes:

Thanks for your offer grodan.... tsun :D

Edited by tsunrisebey

What could match that? A green earth turtle maybe? :D No you say what you are willing to trade it for.

grodan

grodan,

I wish I had some Earth Turtles left :) It's been almost a year since those went up for sale, I'm sorry. I will send you a list of everything I have tonight and maybe you can find something you like B) I do believe the new version of Earth Turtles will be peeking their heads out in April some time :rolleyes:

Do so, I´m sure I´ll find something nice to trade for. What finish would you like on the Moose 1, 2 or 3?

grodan from Sweden

grodan

grodan,

Do so, I´m sure I´ll find something nice to trade for. What finish would you like on the Moose 1, 2 or 3?

grodan from Sweden

I just sent you an email B)

grodan

grodan,

I wish I had some Earth Turtles left :) It's been almost a year since those went up for sale, I'm sorry. I will send you a list of everything I have tonight and maybe you can find something you like B)I do believe the new version of Earth Turtles will be peeking their heads out in April some time :rolleyes:

I can't wait! B)

Thanks,

MO Outdoorfamily

Trade pending, I'll post back if it falls through. Thanks Dflye!

I have this to trade... I'm new to this and I don't have many coins so if you want it just offer me whatever you feel is a fair trade. Then hopefully I can pick one I like. I have a wish list but so far it doesn't have much on it and stuff on it is probably to expensive to trade for the pepper coin. Here is my wish list anyways:

Wish list

In order of desirability

1. Rot13 Dragon Spinner Antique Silver

2. Dragon Spinner ROT13 (any colour)

3. 2007 PodCacher GeoCoin

4. Red Fire Dragon, Limited Edition Glow in the Dark (Black Nickel)

5. White Ice Dragon, Limited Edition Glitter (Black Nickel)

6. White Ice Dragon, Regular Edition (Black Nickel)

But I will consider all offers :)

Oh, I almost forgot here is the coin,

yetanothercoin.jpg

geocoins002.jpg

:ph34r: Please pm me with offers, thanks! :ph34r:

right now I'm just trying to get some interesting coins. All offers are considered. Just Pm me.

I have this to trade... I'm new to this and I don't have many coins so if you want it just offer me whatever you feel is a fair trade. Then hopefully I can pick one I like. I have a wish list but so far it doesn't have much on it and stuff on it is probably to expensive to trade for the pepper coin. Here is my wish list anyways:

Oh, I almost forgot here is the coin,

yetanothercoin.jpg

:) Please pm me with offers, thanks! :ph34r:

right now I'm just trying to get some interesting coins. All offers are considered. Just Pm me.

PM sent :ph34r:

I would like any dog geocoins. I really want a Jack Russell Terrier coin and the 3 doxies personal. I don't have any to trade but I might buy if the price is right. Also how do you set up a want/ trading list?

There are some for sale (prices are different):

http://www.castlecoinsandpins.com/shop/ind...products_id=194

http://www.castlecoinsandpins.com/shop/ind...products_id=247

http://www.castlecoinsandpins.com/shop/ind...products_id=193

I have no affiliation to the store - just saw them there.

I have for trade:

2 Moab Kokopelli BN

Greenlandsmafiaen LE

Hoxie Scout

Sopranos Hitman Event coin N

Four Elements LE (corrected)

Four Elements Gold (corrected)

Arctic Nomad 2007

Get Skunked BN

911 Turbos

Washington National Monument

1 silver Crake 2007 suncatcher

2 Landsharkz Christmas Globes

1 Ant. gold Kuntry Kashin'

2 WEGE coins

Lori Darlin' xmas window

1 Cachepillar LE shiny nickel

coexist coin-shiny nickel

The Hunt BN glow

The Hunt N

Edited by gardengorilla

I have for trade:

2 Moab Kokopelli BN

Greenlandsmafiaen LE

Hoxie Scout

Sopranos Hitman Event coin N

Four Elements LE (corrected)

Four Elements Gold (corrected)

Arctic Nomad 2007

Get Skunked BN

911 Turbos

Washington National Monument

1 silver Crake 2007 suncatcher

2 Landsharkz Christmas Globes

1 Ant. gold Kuntry Kashin'

2 WEGE coins

Lori Darlin' xmas window

1 Cachepillar LE shiny nickel

coexist coin-shiny nickel

The Hunt BN glow

The Hunt N

I would very much like a cachepillar. Can a GeoJellie v3 flavour Northern Lights be a fair trade or is it to little?

I still don´t have much coins to trade from so.

grodan from Sweden