GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

I have a few colored Four Spirit coins available (one of each color) and was hoping to trade them for some of the following coins:

Mystery Puzzle coin (with the pyramid)

Are You Cache Rich

Delfts Blauw Windmill (I'd trade 2 of my coins for this one)

Earth Turtle (any)

LeHigh Mafia

Poffertjes Event Coin Copper SE

For other trades see my lists on geocoincollection.com

Thanks!

Edited by kdv

I am seeking Anthus firefighter as a suprise for a friend. ;)

I have to trade over about a month nerd v2 black nickel glow in the dark orange with or teamname on it. and i have over about a month nerd v1 black nickel glow in the dark with or teamname.

I hope somebody have interest.

Never trade before so i hope what i'm doing is allright. :laughing:

I have to trade over about a month nerd v2 black nickel glow in the dark orange with or teamname on it. and i have over about a month nerd v1 black nickel glow in the dark with or teamname.

Good Luck Geo.Error. I have been trying to get a Anthus Firefighter for 6 months now. It is truly a HTF coin.

I am seeking Anthus firefighter as a suprise for a friend. :laughing:

Never trade before so i hope what i'm doing is allright. ;)

Good Luck Geo.Error. I have been trying to get a Anthus Firefighter for 6 months now. It is truly a HTF coin.

Thanks for warning ;)

Thanks for warning ;)

I think that i have no chance on the anthus firefighter because i have no good trade coins. :D

So i wanna ask exist there more coins with a dalmatian. :D

Thanks for warning :D

I think that i have no chance on the anthus firefighter because i have no good trade coins. :D

So i wanna ask exist there more coins with a dalmatian. ;)

This might sound silly, but have you contacted Anthus?

Thanks for warning :D

So i wanna ask exist there more coins with a dalmatian. ;)

Shop99er, i have ask Anthus and he has 1 coin left, but the dog who is on the coin is passed away .

So he will keep his coin and that is very understandable.

So i thougt i try it via it forum.

The coin is very pretty and my friend has a dalmatian.[The mother of my dog] and i want to suprise my friend. :D:D

I am seeking Anthus firefighter as a suprise for a friend. :)

Never trade before so i hope what i'm doing is allright. :anitongue:

Thanks for warning <_<

I think that i have no chance on the anthus firefighter because i have no good trade coins. :blink:

So i wanna ask exist there more coins with a dalmatian. :unsure:

Shop99er, i have ask Anthus and he has 1 coin left, but the dog who is on the coin is passed away .

So he will keep his coin and that is very understandable.

So i thougt i try it via it forum.

The coin is very pretty and my friend has a dalmatian.[The mother of my dog] and i want to suprise my friend. :grin::grin:

They have both contacted me for a trade and unfortunately, I do not have any to trade with. I have one left and decided to keep it a few weeks ago once Freckles (our Dalmatian) passed away -- that way I have one and my husband has one. We are in the process of manking another Dalmation / Firefighter coin as our 2008 personal coin. It will be different than the first one we made. No more of the first version will ever be minted.

Please take a look at the geocoin tracking/trading sites for there are a few out there for trade from other coin collectors. From time to time, I do see one come up for sale on eBay.

I do hope you both find one.

....Anthus (the Mrs.)

:DAvailable (pictures from my trading list):

• Alabama AGA 2006 (Gold)
  • Alaska 2008 (Bronze)
  • Camp Explorer (Nickel)
  • Dorkfish Karma (Black Nickel)
  • Entire Leaf Paintbrush (Nickel)
  • Ferreter5 (Copper)
  • Geocoin Club - 2006/04 - Recycling (Nickel)
  • Geocoin Club - 2006/05 - Annuit Coeptis
  • GeoPoker Run 2 (Antique Gold)
  • Geowoodstock 5 Sunburst (Chrome)
  • GPS Interactive (Gold)
  • Greenman (Gold)
  • Grimlock's Cachin' the Lone Star State (Gold)
  • Hawaii Micro - Yellow
  • Hong Kong 2007 (Antique Copper)
  • LIGO 2006 (Bronze)
  • New York 2005 (Bronze)
  • Pirate Map (Gold)
  • Prime Meridian (Bronze)
  • Quebec City 1608-2008 (Antique Gold)
  • Saving Shiloh (Nickel)
  • Seven Summits - Mount Everest (Bronze)
  • Suncatcher 2007 (Nickel)
  • Symbology (Antique Copper)
  • Symbology (Antique Bronze)
  • Symbology (Antique Silver)
  • Tennessee Micro (Nickel)
  • TerraCaching (Nickel)
  • Thanks For The Cache
  • The Twelve Days of Caching (Nickel)
  • TnT Red Fire Dragon (Copper)
  • Wisconsin Geocaching Association 2007 (Gold)

:unsure:Seeking (pictures from my trading list):

• 7th Anniversary
  • Alaska 2005 Moose Goldleaf
  • Belken
  • Big Rock Meteorite
  • Cache Dragons
  • Cache-U-Nuts
  • Champoeg
  • Columbia
  • Eagle618 2007
  • Florida Shipwreck Decypher Coin
  • footTRAX Limited Edition
  • Geometeacher
  • Goblindust
  • Lemon Fresh Dog Geobone
  • Montreal 2007
  • Mystery Puzzle Coin
  • Norway 2007
  • Norwegian 2008
  • OKIC 2007
  • Oswego County
  • Perfect Weather
  • Scooby Shaggy Velma
  • Silver Dragon / Hammerjane
  • SWx4 Pirate Coin
  • The Cacher
  • Tiki King Mojo
  • Tiki Lord Pomsby
  • Traveling Chief & Pokemom
  • Vargseld / Team Proline
  • Wandering Dragon
  • WER2YS4U
  • Zombie Tribe

I'm sure there are many very nice geocoins I do not currently know about. If you have something you would like to trade that is not in this list, please feel free to contact me with a trade offer.

I know there are a few people looking for these right now but I too would be interested in a MOAB Kokopelli. I would prefer the trackable but since I won't be sending it out to travel anyway, the non-trackable would be nice too. I have a Jukebox Memories XLE coin to trade as well as some others.

Also looking for these:

2007 Minnesota Walleye

2007 Wisconsin

2bugs

2bugs Snowflake

ArcticNomad

Avalanche 2006/2007/2008

Sharpee

Cache Dragons....

and a whole bunch more.

You can take a look at my trader/seeking list at the link below. Thanks

I would love to trade for the new Quadrant and Sextant coins please. Here's what I currently have available:

-Rainforest Jewel V2 in Copper or Black Nickel

-Crikey Fundraiser geocoin in antique silver

-Slo Trekker LE Antique Silver

-GPS Adventure Maze coin Minnetrista

-SEIGO Black Nickel

Thanks for looking!

We are interested in trading our new personal geocoin we just got in hand( It is 2 inches by 4mm) for a Caching Between the Poles (North Pole) with the Polar bear on it. If you are interested please drop us a message to our Geocaching name to the left.

Thanks Much,

Barry and Val

sweetlife

Edited by sweetlife

I just recently started collecting geocoins and do not yet have any trades; however, I am hoping to purchase (paypal) one unactivated of each of the following:

Aztec Calendar - antique bronze

Crop Circle v2 - nickel/silver

If you have either of these available to sell please contact me through the geocaching.com website. Thanks!

:unsure:

Edited by Team Snorkasaurus

OK as most of you know I am getting out of collecting geocoins :laughing: , but I saw the Moab KOKO coins and knew I had to get one of each since that is where we went for our honeymoon. Most of my trader list is way out of wack and I am also getting rid of some of my keepers. Here is what I have to offer for the two coins. A complete set of 'just married' 2007 geocoins that is BN, Nickel and the gold (of which only 10 were made). If this is not what you are looking for shoot me a pm and we can see if we can work out a trade of anything else I am getting rid of. Thanks!

I also have BN and Nickel just married coins for trade as well if anyone is interested

Edited by nolefan9399

Trade made, thanks :D

geocoin_cockatoo_le.jpg

ohhhhhhhh what is that cockatoo and where can I get one?????

at the "secret" page at geoswag

SO, Whatdoes it take to become "special" enough to have access to the "secret" page :P:laughing:

Umm.. someone who is willing to share it.. :D Sendin' a message to ya!

geocoin_cockatoo_le.jpg

SO, Whatdoes it take to become "special" enough to have access to the "secret" page :P:laughing:

please.gifplease oh please us tooplease.gif

DONE, I hope!

geocoin_cockatoo_le.jpg

please.gifplease oh please us tooplease.gif

:D:D you have mail

Ok, here is the deal:

I am offering:

4 Oakbucks - expiration dec 2008 (worth 4 dollars at events where geoswag/oakcoins is represented - since I live in Italy, chances are I'll never see them at an event).

Plus:

3 different pathtags + 1 geotag (geotag is trackable on geocaching.com)

Plus:

1 green round geocaching patch

1 oval glow-in-the-dark. "www.geocaching.it" patch

Plus:

3 different geocaching pins

Plus:

my promise that I will add any and all Oakbucks that I 'accumulate' to my mailer should we set up other trades in the future.

If you find this interesting, please specify what trackable coin you are willing to offer for this. I will consider micros as well. I have a seek list on geocoincollection.com (kdv), but will consider any coin (except for military related ones).

I will probably make a decision quite rapidly, so if you want to post, don't post-pone!

I thought this topic was 'special' enough to dedicate its own thread to it, but if this is not appropriate, moderators can of course feel free to move it to the trading thread.

Katja

Edited to change "4 pathtags" to "3 pathtags + 1 geotag"

Edited by kdv

Oops, I had a closer look at the tags and it turns out there are 3 pathtags and 1 geotag (not 4 pathtags). The geotag is trackable on geocaching.com, so it's already basically a trackable geocoin all by itself.

I'll edit my original post to reflect this difference with what I originally stated.

I'm not really all that into coins too much since the coin thing got out of control a couple years ago but my husband just saw one of these and decided he would like to have one. Doesn't matter what color in particular but would prefer it to not be White if possible. I have several of our Outdoorfamily coins available still in both Bronze and Silver, would be willing to trade one or possibly both metals for one of these Jeeps. Please PM/Email me to work out a trade.

Thanks,

MO Outdoorfamily

Hello!

Could trades be done with a GeoJellie for another coin or is it more common to trade Jellies for Jellies?

I´m also wondering if you coincollectors/traders out there are interested in trade coins for a personal owndesigned coin? Or if you think those are to boring with another cacheteams name on it?

Dumb questions maybe but I´m all new to both this cointhing and this forum so I`m just curious.

grodan from grodan & fiabus, Sweden