GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

I'll offer a Moose Forest Geocoin.

I have an Oklahoma Geocachers Cog geocoin available. Post your offers here. I will be giving away a surprise geocoin as well. This will be chosen randomly when the first cointest is over. I would prefer if the winning post was by someone that gave an offer. Good luck! ;)

RULES:

1. Offer only 1 COIN Per Post. (Unactivated)

2. You can post as many times as you like and as often as you like but only 1 coin offer per post.

3. Serious offers only. You can joke around if you like but make sure your post has one coin you would seriously trade.

4. Make sure you check out everyone else's offer before posting your own. If two posts are the same and I like that offer I will pick the first one posted.

5. Please be kind and don't make rude comments based on others offers.

6. Please don't ask for a specific coin as your surprise coin, what I'm offering as the surpise coin stands.

7. Note: Check out our activated list so you don't offer something we already have.

I have an Oklahoma Geocachers Cog geocoin available. Post your offers here. I will be giving away a surprise geocoin as well. This will be chosen randomly when the first cointest is over. I would prefer if the winning post was by someone that gave an offer. Good luck! ;)

RULES:

1. Offer only 1 COIN Per Post. (Unactivated)

2. You can post as many times as you like and as often as you like but only 1 coin offer per post.

3. Serious offers only. You can joke around if you like but make sure your post has one coin you would seriously trade.

4. Make sure you check out everyone else's offer before posting your own. If two posts are the same and I like that offer I will pick the first one posted.

5. Please be kind and don't make rude comments based on others offers.

6. Please don't ask for a specific coin as your surprise coin, what I'm offering as the surpise coin stands.

7. Note: Check out our activated list so you don't offer something we already have.

I'll offer a Dragon Spinner ant silver

I have a couple of Black Nickel Jukebox coins for trade - only 25 made. Take a look at my seeking list and please email me an offer if interested. There are a lot of coins that I'm not aware of so if you have something not on my list that you think may interest me please feel free to offer it up. I'm not going to be online much in the next couple of days but I will make sure to get back to everyone one way or another by Friday. Thanks

JB-B-B-2658.jpg

I have a couple of Black Nickel Jukebox coins for trade - only 25 made. Take a look at my seeking list and please email me an offer if interested. There are a lot of coins that I'm not aware of so if you have something not on my list that you think may interest me please feel free to offer it up. I'm not going to be online much in the next couple of days but I will make sure to get back to everyone one way or another by Friday. Thanks

JB-B-B-2658.jpg

PM Sent

Bothering you all again with the same request, sorry!

Can anyone still help out with my missions? I have set up a few trades (thanks to those involved!), but I am not quite there yet.

If you have any of the following coins available, check out my trade list on geocoincollection.com and let me know what can be done!

A Bit 'O' Luck

Crystal Fairy

Earth Turtle

Cache of the Day Rainbow Trout

GeoPenguin

Flower of Life

Isle of Man 2007

Highly Addictive

Scooby, Shaggy & Velma

Nero v2

Two Happy Hikers

Lehigh Mafia (although there's a risk that I might keep this one for myself! wink.gif)

Creepy Crawly Cachers

Nuttin' Better

Any Centris coin

2007 Minnesota Walleye Gold

Thanks!

Katja - kdv

Bothering you all again with the same request, sorry!

Can anyone still help out with my missions? I have set up a few trades (thanks to those involved!), but I am not quite there yet.

If you have any of the following coins available, check out my trade list on geocoincollection.com and let me know what can be done!

A Bit 'O' Luck

Crystal Fairy

Earth Turtle

Cache of the Day Rainbow Trout

GeoPenguin

Flower of Life

Isle of Man 2007

Highly Addictive

Scooby, Shaggy & Velma

Nero v2

Two Happy Hikers

Lehigh Mafia (although there's a risk that I might keep this one for myself! wink.gif)

Creepy Crawly Cachers

Nuttin' Better

Any Centris coin

2007 Minnesota Walleye Gold

Thanks!

Katja - kdv

PM sent!

I am looking for an Oakscoin Free Die side coin, the one that is good for this year. I would be happy to send you one of the coins I have made or you could have one of my 2006 or 2007 Team Shydog coins now. Thanks,

Chris-Team Shydog

Gotcha covered

Excellent!!

That was fast. I should have asked for an Indy Diver V1 :laughing:

I am looking for an Oakscoin Free Die side coin, the one that is good for this year. I would be happy to send you one of the coins I have made or you could have one of my 2006 or 2007 Team Shydog coins now. Thanks,

Chris-Team Shydog

Gotcha covered

Excellent!!

That was fast. I should have asked for an Indy Diver V1 :laughing:

I'm thinking that might have been tougher. But not impossible :laughing:

I'm looking for a few of the Birds of a Feather coins for a special gift. They're for a little girl who's going to be undergoing chemo over the next few months, and she's a real Parrothead! I'd like to find 4 or 5 different birds, and am offering a trade of my personal coin, which you can see in my profile. All metal types are available (antique gold, antique silver, antique copper). Please contact me through my profile if you have any Birds of a Feather, or any other appropriate parrots for trade.

Thanks!

I'm looking for a few of the Birds of a Feather coins for a special gift. They're for a little girl who's going to be undergoing chemo over the next few months, and she's a real Parrothead! I'd like to find 4 or 5 different birds, and am offering a trade of my personal coin, which you can see in my profile. All metal types are available (antique gold, antique silver, antique copper). Please contact me through my profile if you have any Birds of a Feather, or any other appropriate parrots for trade.

Thanks!

email sent!

Thanks!

email sent!

Thank you for the trade!

Looking for:

Viking Rune Stone AS

Petrified Wood Compass Rose (gold) Antique finish

Tiki Following Fellow

Tiki Stubborn Stone

Ellandel Spain (black nickel or gold)

Ellandel Australia (black nickel or gold)

Any older tikis

Have for trade:

Ernies Blue Labyrinth

Suncatcher Warm

RFJ v2 BN, Copper, AS

Rain Forest Jewel v1: gold or nickel

Earth Turtle nickel

Enigma silver

Templar gold

Tracking time Bronze

Zazath Maze bronze

Anthus Decoder

Coinpal Orange

Rosetta Stone Silver

Morpho butterfly BN

And many other coins. :laughing:

Edited by avroair

I'm looking for the Solvogen Sun Chariot in any metal.

I have a Crystal Ball in either Antique Gold or Antique Silver. I also have a 2007 Compass Rose in Antique Silver with the gold wheel on the back.

Also, I'm looking for a FTF Signal coin, a Hycinth Macaw, or Signal coins from June or July of 2007.

I have South Pole Benchmarks to trade, and one of the Beach Ball coins

I'm looking for the Solvogen Sun Chariot in any metal.

I have a Crystal Ball in either Antique Gold or Antique Silver. I also have a 2007 Compass Rose in Antique Silver with the gold wheel on the back.

Also, I'm looking for a FTF Signal coin, a Hycinth Macaw, or Signal coins from June or July of 2007.

I have South Pole Benchmarks to trade, and one of the Beach Ball coins

PM sent

I am looking for a Morpho Black Nickel Butterfly LE (pink) and a copper earth turtle. For trade I have 2005 Hawaii, Haughton's Hunters Arizona LE, Flying Spaghetti Monster, and more.

Also, I have a 2006 Dutch Micro (silver) and a Saman Team coin that I received in a group purchase that are both looking for a good home. Recent tries at trading these ended up as trades for other coins and I still have these, so anyone want to make an offer?

Abbey, aka amagrud

I am looking for a POW/MIA geocoin any version:

02e0475b-b34b-4042-b34c-d3b5a54b8c4a.jpg

I dont have much to trade, but this is what I have:

West Virginia 2007 BN

West Virginia 2007 Residents Coin AS

And our GeoJelly V3 coin.

I would also be willing to buy, Thanks for taking a look.

Edited by Frank n Beck

Hello and good evening to all in the forumns this evening.

We are seeking these geocoins, does anyone know if they are for sale or if anyone has the set to trade?

There called: GC10000 Series A, B, and C Geocoins

Thanks,

Barry and Val

sweetlife

E-mail sent if you are looking for a trade I have a complete set of some of the versions if that makes any sense, you will understand after you see how many different metals were made for each version.

Hello and good evening to all in the forumns this evening.

We are seeking these geocoins, does anyone know if they are for sale or if anyone has the set to trade?

There called: GC10000 Series A, B, and C Geocoins

Thanks,

Barry and Val

sweetlife

E-mail sent if you are looking for a trade I have a complete set of some of the versions if that makes any sense, you will understand after you see how many different metals were made for each version.

never mind see you made a purchase...always a day late and a dollar short..... :blink:

Still on a quest for pathtags please. Looking for any of them (except the PTC ones, have all of those). Have geocoins in exchange for pathtags, please make an offer. :blink::)

Some geocoins that I have available to trade for pathtags;

-Certified Geocoin Addict Satin Silver

-Slo Trekker Antique Silver LE

-Team 9er Black Nickel LE

-Landsharkz snow globe, Nickel

-Landsharkz Gecko - orange

-Texas 2007

Thanks! :)