GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

Hi all,

We have 3 missions we are working on and I need to do some tradin'. What I'm looking for is:

Any geojellies

Any Top 40 record coin

Fair Winds

Evil Micro

DNF

Red Pepper

Sand dollar V2

Nuttin Better

Hobo Event

Certified Geocoin Addict

Sequoia Tree

What I have to offer is few of our personal poker party coins and a few of the Naughty and Nice Christmas coin (gold or nickel). I may have a few others to offer so please contact me if your interested. Any help is appreciated. Thanks. Here is a pic of our poker coin.

pokercoin.jpg

I have a brand new unactivated Garmin 2008 Colorado Series Geocoin I would like to trade for an unactived Garmin Chicago Store Grand Opening Geocoin.

Clay4_trade_Garmin_2008_Front300.jpg

I also have a never opened brand new 2007 Groundspeak Lackey coin I would like to trade for one of the older Lackey coins, or 2005 Groundspeak Volunteer Geocoin. I would also concider a silver or nickel Project Ape Coin.

clamm_trade_creacher_trade_2007_lackey_coin_front_Front100_Front100.jpg

If interested, please email me at clay4geocache@cox.net

Edited by Clay4

Hello Everyone:

I am doing a couple of missions and I am looking for the following coins for trade or purchase:

Dressel Dragons

Sauterelle (Tried to send email to Sauterelle through his coin list but it failed and was returned, does anyone have a good email addy?)

Mrs. IceCreamMan (2)

Trez's Pirate Trezure

Pepper's Pepper coin - Red

Shop99er

Year of the Pig - Pig Out Event

Thanks for looking over the list :drama: If you can help me with these please send me an email.

Edited by kehunt64

Hi all,

We have 3 missions we are working on and I need to do some tradin'. What I'm looking for is:

Any geojellies

What I have to offer is few of our personal poker party coins and a few of the Naughty and Nice Christmas coin (gold or nickel). I may have a few others to offer so please contact me if your interested. Any help is appreciated. Thanks. Here is a pic of our poker coin.

pokercoin.jpg

Email sent we have jellies still. Would love to trade.

Sauterelle (Tried to send email to Sauterelle through his coin list but it failed and was returned, does anyone have a good email addy?)

This cacher passed away last year.

I do have an extra silver version and will look over your list.

Thank you for the information, sorry to hear of his passing.

Hi all,

i´m seeking:

DARTHI any

Compass Rose 2 Tone but only the real one

I can offer: (All are unactivated)

Stone of Rosetta Copper LE

Tranquility Green Giant

Tranquility Light Gold

Castle Man 2008 North America Edition "Special Ultra Edition"

Templar Antique Gold

Templar Antique Copper

Apré Cache Bronze

German Reviewer Geocoin Gold LE

German Reviewer Geocoin Black Nickel LE

Edited by matlock75

Hi all!

I have one of these beautiful, 2-inch, handmade, real porcelain Delft Blue 'Klomp/Wooden Shoe' geocoins available for trade. It's geocaching.com trackable and has a small Delft Blue Dutch windmill for an icon. This ultra special geocoin is #39 of 125 and no more Klomp coins will ever be made.

DSC_3787_319x212.jpg

I'm willing to trade it for a Templar 2-tone. Other very, very special offers will be taken into serious consideration as well, but please don't be too disappointed in case of a rejection.

Anyone interested in a trade for this Klomp geocoin please send me e-mail or a PM. Thanks!

Edited by Captain Zulu

Hello Everyone:

I am doing a couple of missions and I am looking for the following coins for trade or purchase:

Shop99er

Thanks for looking over the list :drama: If you can help me with these please send me an email.

Which version?

Hey I'd be interested in one too--the yellow shirt or the 2007 tiki. Unless of course someone is looking for their mission for me.....

Hello Everyone:

Shop99er

Which version?

Hey I'd be interested in one too--the yellow shirt or the 2007 tiki. Unless of course someone is looking for their mission for me.....

lol...me too!! The 5 O clock somewhere :drama:

Yes, I guess I used bad terminology on the Groundspeak coin, signal is the owner... like all the new Groundspeak coins, I thought they were all like that. It is however unmolested or not discovered by anyone. Sorry if I misinformed or have been unclear, it wasn't my intent. I realize the coins are very are hard to come by but I thought I would throw it out, maybe someone has a few extras and need one of these to complete their collection.

Hi all,

Any geojellies - got 1 from trade, thanks, could use more though?

Any Top 40 record coin

Fair Winds

Evil Micro

DNF

Red Pepper

Sand dollar V2

Nuttin Better

Hobo Event

Certified Geocoin Addict

Sequoia Tree

Here are some more to add to the list just in case anyone has any to trade? I don't necessarily have to get them all but I'd like to get a good variety of them to make our 3 mission people happy.

Yemon Yime

Lildorkfish

Dragon Spinner

Mustang Joni

Cached and confused

Steel City Babes

Breast Cancer Geocoin

pokercoin.jpg

Hello Everyone:

Dressel Dragons

Sauterelle

Mrs. IceCreamMan (2)

Trez's Pirate Trezure

Shop99er Version 1 (round)

Thanks for looking over the list :unsure: If you can help me with these please send me an email.

Yes, I guess I used bad terminology on the Groundspeak coin, signal is the owner... like all the new Groundspeak coins, I thought they were all like that. It is however unmolested or not discovered by anyone. Sorry if I misinformed or have been unclear, it wasn't my intent. I realize the coins are very are hard to come by but I thought I would throw it out, maybe someone has a few extras and need one of these to complete their collection.

I sent you a PM.

Hi all,

Any geojellies - got 1 from trade, thanks, could use more though?

Any Top 40 record coin

Fair Winds

Evil Micro

DNF

Red Pepper

Sand dollar V2

Nuttin Better

Hobo Event

Certified Geocoin Addict

Sequoia Tree

Here are some more to add to the list just in case anyone has any to trade? I don't necessarily have to get them all but I'd like to get a good variety of them to make our 3 mission people happy.

Yemon Yime

Lildorkfish

Dragon Spinner

Mustang Joni

Cached and confused

Steel City Babes

Breast Cancer Geocoin

pokercoin.jpg

Email sent

Hi all,

Any geojellies - got 1 from trade, thanks, could use some others though?

Any Top 40 record coin

Fair Winds

Evil Micro - deal has been struck, thanks so much.

DNF

Red Pepper

Sand dollar V2 - deal is being worked on, I just need an address from the person who offered this one

Nuttin Better

Hobo Event

Certified Geocoin Addict

Sequoia Tree - possible trade here too, just need a confirmation from person who offered.

Yemon Yime

Lildorkfish

Dragon Spinner

Mustang Joni

Cached and confused

Steel City Babes

Breast Cancer Geocoin

pokercoin.jpg

After I confirm these other offers and do the trades I will only have about 4 more poker coins available for trade so if you can help with our missions please let us know quickly so you can get our poker coin. We also have our Naughty and Nice Christmas coins too in both nickel and gold.

Hello Everyone:

DarrylW4 2006

Dressel Dragons

Early Halloween GeoBash 2006

Sauterelle

Mrs. IceCreamMan (2)

Trez's Pirate Trezure

Shop99er Version 1 (round)

Thanks for looking over the list :anicute: If you can help me with these please send me an email.

I am looking to get ahold of a Plan-B geocoin. I have only

seen them on E-bay. Anyone know how I can get one?

I have no coins to trade at this time so some other deal would have

to be worked out. :anicute: Just asking!

I am emailing you the information of where I ordered my coins last week

I am looking to get ahold of a Plan-B geocoin. I have only

seen them on E-bay. Anyone know how I can get one?

I have no coins to trade at this time so some other deal would have

to be worked out. :D Just asking!

I am emailing you the information of where I ordered my coins last week

Thanks kehunt64. I got through and placed my order!

Thanks for your help!! :anicute:

Hi! I have a Garmin foretrex 101 available and was hoping to trade it for some geocoins. I have used it for about a year but just got a new gps this past weekend. It works fine. If I don't get the "right" offer I will hold of and post again in a week of two.

The Foretrex 101 is a wearable Personal Navigator, perfect for outdoor and marine enthusiasts who desire hands-free GPS navigation in a lightweight, affordable package. At a mere 2.6 ounces, this waterproof wonder is lighter than most watches, and its wrist-top mount frees up hands for outdoor activities. Sporting an ergonomic wristband, the Foretrex 101 is similar in design to the Forerunner 101, yet is chocked full of GPS navigation features found in Garmin's popular Geko 201 unit.

With a user-friendly interface, the rugged Foretrex 101 simplifies navigation, making it ideal for the backcountry or water. Its six dedicated buttons (GoTo, Page, Enter/Mark, Up, Down and Power) make it easy to operate. It offers the most essential navigation data — enhanced WAAS GPS accuracy, extensive storage for waypoints, and reversible routes and tracks — on an easy-to-read display. The Foretrex 101 runs on 2 AAA batteries for 15 hours (typical use).

The Foretrex 101 also comes equipped with special features sure to please mariners and hikers alike. It includes a unique application for sailing and paragliding racers that allows them to configure the start sequence of a race. The countdown is displayed in a large-number format that audibly alerts the user at each phase of the start sequence. With the help of Garmin's exclusive TracBack® technology, hikers can mark a campsite, go trekking all day, and follow the electronic "breadcrumb trail" back to camp in time for dinner. You can even save up to 20 tracks with 10,000 total trackpoints. Size: 1.7"H x 3.3"W x 0.9"D. Weight 2.6 oz.

foretrex101.jpg

Edited by Ble68

Hi! I have a Garmin foretrex 101 available and was hoping to trade it for some geocoins. I have used it for about a year but just got a new gps this past weekend. It works fine. If I don't get the "right" offer I will hold of and post again in a week of two.

The Foretrex 101 is a wearable Personal Navigator, perfect for outdoor and marine enthusiasts who desire hands-free GPS navigation in a lightweight, affordable package. At a mere 2.6 ounces, this waterproof wonder is lighter than most watches, and its wrist-top mount frees up hands for outdoor activities. Sporting an ergonomic wristband, the Foretrex 101 is similar in design to the Forerunner 101, yet is chocked full of GPS navigation features found in Garmin's popular Geko 201 unit.

With a user-friendly interface, the rugged Foretrex 101 simplifies navigation, making it ideal for the backcountry or water. Its six dedicated buttons (GoTo, Page, Enter/Mark, Up, Down and Power) make it easy to operate. It offers the most essential navigation data — enhanced WAAS GPS accuracy, extensive storage for waypoints, and reversible routes and tracks — on an easy-to-read display. The Foretrex 101 runs on 2 AAA batteries for 15 hours (typical use).

The Foretrex 101 also comes equipped with special features sure to please mariners and hikers alike. It includes a unique application for sailing and paragliding racers that allows them to configure the start sequence of a race. The countdown is displayed in a large-number format that audibly alerts the user at each phase of the start sequence. With the help of Garmin's exclusive TracBack® technology, hikers can mark a campsite, go trekking all day, and follow the electronic "breadcrumb trail" back to camp in time for dinner. You can even save up to 20 tracks with 10,000 total trackpoints. Size: 1.7"H x 3.3"W x 0.9"D. Weight 2.6 oz.

foretrex101.jpg