GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

Wow, I can't imagine the offers you'll get. I'm sure someone will be willing to part with a kidney :)Or maybe even a firstborn for this one :)

The way mine has been acting tonight it's definitely an idea!

What do ya say, wanna trade?

Hubby came home empty handed on Valentine's day, too... I could throw him in to sweeten the pot!!!

Naomi :)

All of Moun10bike's coins are owned by Moun10bike. I'm unclear how one legally goes about selling something that they do not own for their own profilt.

From a Moun10bike's Version 1 page -

This coin may be kept, traded, sent traveling, gifted or otherwise enjoyed by the holder. I do, however, retain the right to delete virtual logs or other bogus logs. Also, no sales of this geocoin are allowed.

All of Moun10bike's coins are owned by Moun10bike. I'm unclear how one legally goes about selling something that they do not own for their own profilt.

This coin may be kept, traded, sent traveling, gifted or otherwise enjoyed by the holder. I do, however, retain the right to delete virtual logs or other bogus logs. Also, no sales of this geocoin are allowed.

I read it as he was trading it, not selling it.

He's accepting offers of coins that he can sell on Ebay. He is NOT selling the Moun10bike coin. Perhaps his first post wasn't totally clear :)

Mountainbike ....is that a new coin out there? Bet that will have all us "noobs" searching high and low for it!

But, i'll send you my best friends first born (twins...so you really get a good deal) ...or my other friends new car...umm...wait...are we looking for the mountainbike or the Moun10bike? How long are you taking e-mails? I don't have much but i've been able to get some really nice coins lately that may make up for the little collection I do have.

The way mine has been acting tonight it's definitely an idea!

What do ya say, wanna trade?

Hubby came home empty handed on Valentine's day, too... I could throw him in to sweeten the pot!!!

Naomi :laughing:

Hey Naomi my hubby came home empty handed to if I throw him in to really sweeten the pot could we share the coin? lol

Trena :laughing:

Edited by The-Wolf-Pack

Yes, you read that correctly, I'm going to part with a V.1 MountainBike coin.

uh, I'll trade ya BOTH my firstborn children and throw in lifetime prostate checks and a one-of-a-kind Kuntry Kashin' coin for free! :laughing:

oh... need to email this too...

I will take your firstborn children AND the Kuntry Kashin but I would like you to donate the lifetime prostate checks to a charity of your choice Mark! :laughing:

Hey guys. I recently won 4 coins from cache-a-maniacs. I decided that I don't need 4 Pepper memorial coins so I am trading one. If you like this coin (its unactivated and comes with the activation code) then please post a picture of a coin you're willing to trade. I like many kinds of coins so post pics of whatever you like so I can choose from a bunch. If I don't like any of them then I won't trade right now.

thanks

geocoins002.jpg

yetanothercoin.jpg

Just PM me with offers...

Hey guys. I recently won 4 coins from cache-a-maniacs. I decided that I don't need 4 Pepper memorial coins so I am trading one. If you like this coin (its unactivated and comes with the activation code) then please post a picture of a coin you're willing to trade. I like many kinds of coins so post pics of whatever you like so I can choose from a bunch. If I don't like any of them then I won't trade right now.

thanks

Just PM me with offers...

Here's a link to others who are seeking the coin you're trading. You might have a better chance at trading it by directly emailing them.

http://www.geocoincollection.com/cointrade...2409&page=1

Wooo, bet you're getting some nice offers on THAT.

It's been sort of mind boggling...especially when you consider my rookie mistake in the thread title!

Moun10Bike...sheesh...what a rookie! :laughing:

yeah I'll offer to set it free in a mountain top cache down here for him.... there's quite a few I've been procrastinating about finding.

Yes, you read that correctly, I'm going to part with a V.1 MountainBike Moun10Bike coin. :D

Although it's a hard decision to make, it's time to let this coin find a new home. While my story is not as unfortunate as some of the other one's that have been shared in the forums, times are still really tight.

I intend to start listing some coins on Ebay, and I'm looking to get something for this coin that will generate some cash. I probably should have put this in the "Trade" thread, but I didn't for 2 reasons:

1- Not everyone always looks in the "Trade" thread...so it is better for me here.

2- Not everyone always looks in the "Trade" thread...and since this is one of the most desired coins out there, I wanted to make sure everyone realized there is one available.

(OK, so maybe they are pretty much the same reason.)

If this is an unacceptable way to list this, the mods can lock, or delete this thread at their discretion.

Please send an email if you are interested. Be patient, and please be understanding if I don't accept your offer.

Wow! This spiced up the trade thread. :D

Thanks for all the offers. I tried to respond to everyone, but I have made the trade.

You made someone very happy. :D So who has an IndyDiver v1 or Dhobby1 v1 for trade now? Let's keep the momentum going! :D

Yep, someone happy...but many disappointed. :lol:

I can't help you with an IndyDiver or the Dhobby...but I've got a Waypoint15 if anyone is interested...

Not a waypoint15, but I have these for trade if anyone is interested in older coins:

New Jersey 2005

USA 2003 trackable

Georgia Peach

Oregon 2003

Oregon 2004

GCC Rot 13

GCC Ammo Can GONE

The 33 Club record coin 2006

2005 Washington State

:ph34r: Email me offers (no pming please)

Edited by avroair

Thanks for getting some older coins into the hands of those that may not otherwise have a chance too! Too Bad I missed the chance at a V1!

Just so you guys know...This aint the first time Cornerstone4 has parted with a Moun10bike!!! When I was down in San Diego area hittin up some Bkedog caches I visited his buddy Knic's cache Sunrise @ SanElijo I was thumbing through the log and checked FTF- It was C4 and he left a freakin Moun10bike coin to travel in there!

GUESS WHAT ELSE...ITS STILL TRAVELING!!!!!! Moun10Bike #526 was just picked up on the 8th of Jan by none other than 4-Thunder- a guy who hand delivered some Bikedog cards personally to me during his NorCal dual sport ride last year- How cool to see not only that Moun10Bike still traveling but to have a cachin buddy grab it!

Thanks Cornerstone4!!! :ph34r:

Hi all,

i´m seeking:

DARTHI any

Compass Rose 2 Tone but only the real one

I can offer:

Stone of Rosetta Copper LE

Tranquility Green Giant

Tranquility Light Gold

Castle Man 2008 North America Edition "Special Ultra Edition"

Templar Antique Gold

Templar Antique Copper

Apré Cache Bronze

:)Available (pictures from my trading list):

• Alabama AGA 2006 (Gold)
  • Alaska 2008 (Bronze)
  • Camp Explorer (Nickel)
  • Compass Rose 2007 (Black Nickel)
  • Donauschwaben-Schwarzwald (Antique Silver)
  • Dorkfish Karma (Black Nickel)
  • Entire Leaf Paintbrush (Nickel)
  • Ferreter5 (Copper)
  • Geocoin Club - 2006/04 - Recycling (Nickel)
  • Geocoin Club - 2006/05 - Annuit Coeptis
  • GeoNerds - sweetlife (Black Nickel)
  • GeoPoker Run 2 (Antique Gold)
  • Geowoodstock 5 Sunburst (Chrome)
  • GPS Interactive (Gold)
  • Greenman (Gold)
  • Grimlock's Cachin' the Lone Star State (Gold)
  • Hawaii Micro - Yellow
  • Hong Kong 2007 (Antique Copper)
  • LIGO 2006 (Bronze)
  • National Park - Great Smoky Mountains - Round (Gold)
  • New York 2005 (Bronze)
  • Petrified Wood Compass (Gold)
  • Pirate Map (Gold)
  • Prime Meridian (Bronze)
  • Quebec City 1608-2008 (Antique Gold)
  • Robert's Personal Geocoin (Gold)
  • Saving Shiloh (Nickel)
  • Seven Summits - Mount Everest (Bronze)
  • Suncatcher 2007 (Nickel)
  • Symbology (Antique Copper)
  • Symbology (Antique Bronze)
  • Symbology (Antique Silver)
  • Tennessee Micro (Nickel)
  • Thanks For The Cache
  • The Twelve Days of Caching (Gold)
  • The Twelve Days of Caching (Nickel)
  • TnT Red Fire Dragon (Copper)
  • Wisconsin Geocaching Association 2007 (Gold)

:DSeeking (pictures from my trading list):

• 7th Anniversary
  • Alaska 2005 Moose Goldleaf
  • Arizona Season Geocoin
  • Belken
  • Big Rock Meteorite
  • Cache Dragons
  • Cache-U-Nuts
  • Celtic Arrow
  • Champoeg
  • Columbia
  • Eagle618 2007
  • Florida Shipwreck Decypher Coin
  • footTRAX Limited Edition
  • Geometeacher
  • Goblindust
  • Lemon Fresh Dog Geobone
  • Montreal 2007
  • Mystery Puzzle Coin
  • New Zealand 2007
  • Norway 2007
  • Norwegian 2008
  • OKIC 2007
  • Oswego County
  • Perfect Weather
  • Rivercity And Team Moagy
  • Scooby Shaggy Velma
  • Silver Dragon / Hammerjane
  • The Cacher
  • Tiki King Mojo
  • Tiki Lord Pomsby
  • Traveling Chief & Pokemom
  • Twisted Dragon
  • Vargseld / Team Proline
  • Wandering Dragon
  • Zombie Tribe

I'm sure there are many very nice geocoins I do not currently know about. If you have something you would like to trade that is not in this list, please feel free to contact me with a trade offer.

I am looking for the following Geocoin Club pathtags please. Please email me and we can work out a trade. I will trade geocoins for small groups of pathtags. :D

thumb_blueprint.jpg

thumb_blueprint.jpg

thumb_blueprint.jpg

thumb_blueprint.jpg

thumb_blueprint.jpg

thumb_blueprint.jpg

thumb_blueprint.jpg

thumb_blueprint.jpg

thumb_blueprint.jpg

thumb_blueprint.jpg

In order of your list, I have #'s 2, 4, 5 and 6. (The blue Pathtags tag, the psychodelic guy, the noob cacher, and the eat meet and greet).

Email me through my profile if you're interested :) .