GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

Hey everybody,

I tried to be a good poster, and read through the thread before posting, but there is just way too much to look through, so i am going to just post these and see what happens.

I got started in coins when they first started coming out on GC.com with custom Icons. Then I quit for a long time. Geocaching and collecting coins. I started caching again, and would like to get a few more coins. I have a few extras of a few coins. Here is what I have.

They are all unactivated with the activation codes enclosed.

1 X Seven Summits Everest Silver 2005

1 X Seven Summits Everest Bronze 2005

1 X nielsenc 2005 Thanksgiving Silver

1 X nielsenc 2005 Christmas Silver

1 X nieslenc 2005 Caching around the world Silver

1 X Screw Geocoin 2005

4 X 2005 Merry Christmas (Caching in a Winter Wonderland)

I am only interested in trackable, and would prefer coins with custom Icons.

Thanks for looking, sorry if this post does not conform to the customs/etiquette of this forum.

Email sent through your profile!

Besides these 2 coins that I am looking for:

-Every Cacher's Gotta Have a Plan B! Geocoin please. smile.gif

-January Geocoin Club and pathtag (the ROT13 bottle opener).

I am also looking for the pathtags that are included with the Geocoin Club coins. So if anyone has some that they don't want please let me know. These are the ones that I am looking for:

Dec 2006, Jan 2007, Feb 2007, March 2007, May 2007, June 2007, July 2007, Sept 2007, Oct 2007, Nov 2007, Dec 2007, Jan 08, Feb 08 and March 08.

If you have any of them that you want to get rid off please contact me and I can try and work out a trade with you for some geocoins.

Thanks! :huh: :huh:

Plus any other pathtags that I do not have.:lol:

Hey everybody,

I tried to be a good poster, and read through the thread before posting, but there is just way too much to look through, so i am going to just post these and see what happens.

I got started in coins when they first started coming out on GC.com with custom Icons. Then I quit for a long time. Geocaching and collecting coins. I started caching again, and would like to get a few more coins. I have a few extras of a few coins. Here is what I have.

1 X Screw Geocoin 2005

Thanks for looking, sorry if this post does not conform to the customs/etiquette of this forum.

Email Sent

Hey all, I have no coins at all to trade. :huh: However, I have been searching very hard for a night cachers geocoin to start off my collection because it is the epitomy of how I geocache, and it would hold sentimental value to me, as my boyfriend and I met while geocaching with a mutual friend on a night cache(it's been four years, and we're thinking about getting engaged!). I was in a bidding war for one on ebay, but someone wanted it VERY badly . . . If anyone has one and is willing to part with it, please let me know, I'd love to purchase it from you! Please, please, please let me know!

Edited by sequens_vitae_mortem

Hey all, I have no coins at all to trade. :huh: However, I have been searching very hard for a night cachers geocoin to start off my collection because it is the epitomy of how I geocache, and it would hold sentimental value to me, as my boyfriend and I met while geocaching with a mutual friend on a night cache(it's been four years, and we're thinking about getting engaged!). I was in a bidding war for one on ebay, but someone wanted it VERY badly . . . If anyone has one and is willing to part with it, please let me know, I'd love to purchase it from you! Please, please, please let me know!

I think you are looking of for this coin. I don't know who made it. Hopefully someone else will.

Night_Cachers_Geocoin.jpg

Edited by Team FIREBOY

Hey everybody,

1 X Screw Geocoin 2005

Email Sent

Thanks everybody for looking. Looks like I might be all taken care of here. I will post an update if I have anything left after all is said and done

I know this doesn't help you right now, but I am seriously considering making a geocoin. As you might guess by my nickname, it will be a night caching coin. I like my avatar to the left there as the artwork for one side of it. So maybe, if I ever get it done, it can be added to your collection.

I think you are looking of for this coin. I don't know who made it. Hopefully someone else will.

I know this doesn't help you right now, but I am seriously considering making a geocoin. As you might guess by my nickname, it will be a night caching coin. I like my avatar to the left there as the artwork for one side of it. So maybe, if I ever get it done, it can be added to your collection.

Thanks for the picture, fireboy.

Night_Hunter, definately keep me posted, if you ever make that coin, I would love to have it as well! I'm trying to collect as many "night" coins as possible.

Hey all, I have no coins at all to trade. ;) However, I have been searching very hard for a night cachers geocoin to start off my collection because it is the epitomy of how I geocache, and it would hold sentimental value to me, as my boyfriend and I met while geocaching with a mutual friend on a night cache(it's been four years, and we're thinking about getting engaged!). I was in a bidding war for one on ebay, but someone wanted it VERY badly . . . If anyone has one and is willing to part with it, please let me know, I'd love to purchase it from you! Please, please, please let me know!

Hey all, I have no coins at all to trade. :D However, I have been searching very hard for a night cachers geocoin to start off my collection because it is the epitomy of how I geocache, and it would hold sentimental value to me, as my boyfriend and I met while geocaching with a mutual friend on a night cache(it's been four years, and we're thinking about getting engaged!). I was in a bidding war for one on ebay, but someone wanted it VERY badly . . . If anyone has one and is willing to part with it, please let me know, I'd love to purchase it from you! Please, please, please let me know!

Thanks for the pic, Fireboy.

Night_Hunter, if you ever do make that coin, definately let me know. I think my collection will mainly consist of night cacher coins.

Hello!

I am looking for a couple different geocoins. I don't have any to trade so would be looking at buying them. looking for trackable/unactivated.

First I really want the "Gone to the Dogs" coin. I would love to get 2 of them if possible.

Second one I'd like I *think* is the "World Cacher". Blue version. Only looking for 1 of these.

Thank you!

"Ky"

Hey all, I have no coins at all to trade. :ph34r: However, I have been searching very hard for a night cachers geocoin to start off my collection because it is the epitomy of how I geocache, and it would hold sentimental value to me, as my boyfriend and I met while geocaching with a mutual friend on a night cache(it's been four years, and we're thinking about getting engaged!). I was in a bidding war for one on ebay, but someone wanted it VERY badly . . . If anyone has one and is willing to part with it, please let me know, I'd love to purchase it from you! Please, please, please let me know!

I have an extra Email sent to help out a future Geocoin Addict :)

grrrrrrrrr I guess I'm using the wrong HTML code...Could someone please send me in PM the proper HTML code so I can link my coin list please :lol:

Thank you

[url=http://yourtradingsitehere.com]My Trading List[/url]

That should get you fixed up... :lol:

Lets giver a hook...And thank you so much if this works...:o

I give up :blink:

Edited by The-Wolf-Pack

grrrrrrrrr I guess I'm using the wrong HTML code...Could someone please send me in PM the proper HTML code so I can link my coin list please :lol:

Thank you

Try this. I have posted in in several of the mssion threads.

1--Sign out of the forums completely

2--Go to your account and click on edit profile

3--In the box that states Forum Signature add the url of your lists. Mine looks like this. I have two--one for seeking and one for available but leave out the ??? between the [url and the =

My Trade List

My Seeking List

4--At the bottom click Update Account

5--Sign out of your account

6--Go to the forums and sign back in

7--Check out a post and see if it has worked. If not we'll try again!!!

Thank you

Lemme tell you how I did it.

I opened a full reply to post window, the one where you can add smileys and stuff.

Then I typed in what I wanted my link to my trading list to say.

Then I highlighted that text and clicked the little button at the top with the little globe and the figure 8 on it's side and when the action box popped up, I pasted in the URL to my trading list and clicked ok.

Doing that gave me the html (well, actually it was the bb's preferred method) and I copied and pasted all that into my profile.

Don't forget that you have to go to the registration page after any changes!!

Hope that helps! If it doesn't, send me the URL to your list and I'll help you out!

Naomi :o

Thank you

3--In the box that states Forum Signature add the url of your lists. Mine looks like this. I have two--one for seeking and one for available but leave out the ??? between the [url and the =

My Trade List

My Seeking List

6--Go to the forums and sign back in

After you do this but before you sign back into your account, clean all cookies and temporary internet files on your computer. If you can run a cleaner (like ccleaner - free download) even better. No matter how many log-outs and log-ins I do, if I don't clean those cookies & temps it ain't gonna work. :o

Edited by GPX Navigators

Looking for a couple different coins but the ones that stand out right now is a greenman coin or a red head lady luck. Check out my coin list below for traders. Also willing to buy them if nothing I have interest you. I do have a few coins on pre order so will have more traders when they come in.

Signature is not working hang on with me until I can get it to post

Lets see if it works now hopefully

Edited by bluecherry

Just copy and paste that in your signature box. Then, instead of coming straight to the forum, then go to this page: http://www.geocaching.com/forums/register.aspx before you go to the forums. Sometimes I have to log out and back in again AND go to that page before the changes work!

You're almost there :o

Naomi :lol:

oooooooooooo I could just kiss ya on the cheek lol thank you so much that worked :lol::blink:

Just copy and paste that in your signature box. Then, instead of coming straight to the forum, then go to this page: http://www.geocaching.com/forums/register.aspx before you go to the forums. Sometimes I have to log out and back in again AND go to that page before the changes work!

You're almost there :D

Naomi :D

oooooooooooo I could just kiss ya on the cheek lol thank you so much that worked :D:D

OOOH! BABY! *presents left cheek to be kissed* :D:D:D

Glad it worked! Nothing more frustrating than fighting with a signature sometimes!

Naomi :D

Looking for a couple different coins but the ones that stand out right now is a greenman coin or a red head lady luck. Check out my coin list below for traders. Also willing to buy them if nothing I have interest you. I do have a few coins on pre order so will have more traders when they come in.

Signature is not working hang on with me until I can get it to post

Lets see if it works now hopefully

Looks as if you got it in the sig line, but if you wanted it clickable, it doesn't seem to be!!

Looking for:

08 I love Geocoins

Abomination - Ant. Silver

Geodog

Mojave Desert - Copper

Bavaria - Silver

Ultimate Waypoint

Have to trade:

08 Alaska bear pin (for other pins, I only have a few so make an offer)

07 Hazard-Perry county tour 2

Letterboxing - 2 tone black & Gold (only 50 made)

Celtic Arrow LE - 2 tone BN/Nickel

Seventhson Gear - Copper

I'm sure there's other coins I forgot in my seeking list. (I always forget) I'm always looking for the new ones. :D

Forgot to add Im also seeking FSM - Silver, FTF coin (new one that just came out)

Edited by Arrow One
Looking for:

08 I love Geocoins

Abomination - Ant. Silver

Geodog

Mojave Desert - Copper

Bavaria - Silver

Ultimate Waypoint

Have to trade:

08 Alaska bear pin (for other pins, I only have a few so make an offer)

07 Hazard-Perry county tour 2

Letterboxing - 2 tone black & Gold (only 50 made)

Celtic Arrow LE - 2 tone BN/Nickel

Seventhson Gear - Copper

I'm sure there's other coins I forgot in my seeking list. (I always forget) I'm always looking for the new ones. :D

PM sent

Well I continue to try and get it right. I have redone the sig line with the code I was told to use but it is still using the old sig that I had typed in. I have logged out so many times I'm just going to stop trying for awhile before I get really mad. So anyway my coin list are at geocoincollection.com

Well I continue to try and get it right. I have redone the sig line with the code I was told to use but it is still using the old sig that I had typed in. I have logged out so many times I'm just going to stop trying for awhile before I get really mad. So anyway my coin list are at geocoincollection.com

Try the things below when you're not frustrated

My Trade List

My Seeking List

6--Click on the forums link on the left hand side of the gc.com home page and sign back in

and this

before[/b] you sign back into your account, clean all cookies and temporary internet files on your computer. If you can run a cleaner (like ccleaner - free download) even better. No matter how many log-outs and log-ins I do, if I don't clean those cookies & temps it ain't gonna work. :ph34r:

and if the above doesn't work this should do it!

Hope it works for you now!

Edited by LadyBee4T