GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

Anyone have any idea how one might obtain this coin:

non-smoker.jpg

It seems there are VERY few out there...

I am also interested to add that to my Dream List - That is a nice looking coin.

Pls let me know about this also. THX

How about the info when it was first posted here in the forums??

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=160571

I was wondering how long it would take someone to find that thread. It was certainly very heated back then :D

[How about the info when it was first posted here in the forums??

I was wondering how long it would take someone to find that thread. It was certainly very heated back then :D

Wow, was it ever!

Didn't mean to ignite that all over again. :D

That's why you got a personal email from me, instead of a forum post link. No offense, Mr. Can :D

edit for grammar

Edited by The Moop Along

[How about the info when it was first posted here in the forums??

Wow, was it ever!

Didn't mean to ignite that all over again. :D

That's why you got a personal email from me, instead of a forum post link. No offense, Mr. Can :D

edit for grammar

:D:D:D:D:D

I'm looking for a few coins. Don't know if this board is only for trades or not, but I don't have coins to trade, I'm just getting started with the coins. But I'd really like to see if anyone might have for sale (if that's allowed here?) the geocat that I've seen that's a cat's face, the PDA paperless caching coin, and any coin that might be related to "geolove" if there is such a thing. Please send me an email if you have any of these things.

You have mail.

While cleaning out the closet and packing boxes for our move

:P , I came across a few of my Antique Copper Petrified Wood Compass coins,

1347antcop850_200x74_91719f3ce5ba13ea271f0e522052d790.jpg

which were hiding between some things. ( :mad: Don't say a thing, I thought I was more organized than that myself :P !).

Am looking for some interesting trades, if interest still exists. These are the trade only version, and were never for sale.

While cleaning out the closet and packing boxes for our move

:P , I came across a few of my Antique Copper Petrified Wood Compass coins,

1347antcop850_200x74_91719f3ce5ba13ea271f0e522052d790.jpg

which were hiding between some things. ( :P Don't say a thing, I thought I was more organized than that myself :mad: !).

Am looking for some interesting trades, if interest still exists. These are the trade only version, and were never for sale.

Email on its way :mad:

Fox-and-the-Hound just told me that someone was trying really hard to get a Frozen Buns COPPER coin. After searching back through 7-8 pages I have given up on locating the post. I only have a couple left for special trades so if the person posting sees this shoot me an meail. thanks

Edited by Frozen Buns

Hrm...Still hoping to find information leading to the placement of a Four Elements/Forces of Nature Geocoin into my collection. I have one special coin squirreled away for a special trade, and I may make this one it...for now. Just PLEASE don't make me hit the "Confirm Bid" button on that one site! Help me help you help me. :P I've got this strange affinity for "The Elements" and REALLY would like to get one. (Black Nickel would be totally righteous!) Thanks!

Edited by NeverSummer

Seeking these coins:

Mr & Mrs Loggerhead

Tiki Lord Pomsby

Templar LE Two-tone

Champoeg decoder

Atocha Cross

Saffier & Stekelsteef Diving Helmet

Ellandel's Geocacing Around the Planet Spain (in gold)

Tranquility Green Giant

Pink Lady Scout Knife Gold

2006 Podcacher

I have these coins to trade (multi trades will be considered):

Tiki Bikki Bikki

Tiki Mojo's Hoard

Team Lost and Found Tiki XLE Two-tone

Full set of the Great Outdoors coins including XLE

Ancient Cultures Egyptian Ankh

Cacheroach Cockroach

Ancient Cultures Silver/Blue Aztec Calendar

Starry Night

GCC Sputnik two-tone

Blonde Lady Luck in gold

Anyone? :)

Edited by Cheesy pigs

I'm looking for the EARTHCACHE logo coin! anyone have one to sell to me?

If you're looking for the Earthcache Masters (bronze), it's actually a pin, not a coin. To receive one you need to visit and log three (3) or more Earthcaches in two (2) or more states/countries.

For more info go here:

Earthcache Masters

I've already done that, but on cointracking it shoes up as there is an earthcache coin as well.

Fox-and-the-Hound just told me that someone was trying really hard to get a Frozen Buns COPPER coin. After searching back through 7-8 pages I have given up on locating the post. I only have a couple left for special trades so if the person posting sees this shoot me an meail. thanks

DrJeepStr is looking for this coin if you can help her out :smile: post 10382 page 208

Edited by kehunt64

Besides the above coin I am seeking:

Grim Cacher

March of the Penguins

Any Avalanche event coin

Big Dawg

Wht Wolfden

German Reviewer

Cacher Caravan

2007 Halloween coin

J&L personal

Veterans Day Flag

Red Rememberance Poppy

Serial Kacher

Tiki stacker

THE END, for now :smile:

I'm looking for the EARTHCACHE logo coin! anyone have one to sell to me?

If you're looking for the Earthcache Masters (bronze), it's actually a pin, not a coin. To receive one you need to visit and log three (3) or more Earthcaches in two (2) or more states/countries.

For more info go here:

Earthcache Masters

I've already done that, but on cointracking it shoes up as there is an earthcache coin as well.

I checked out cointracking.com and found these two Earthcache listings:

This one is a pin.

earthcachepin.jpg

This one is a geocoin.

earthcachecoin.jpg

FYI, not everything on cointracking.com is a geocoin. In addition to geopins, I've seen wooden nickels and FIMO tokens.

One of the saddest days of my life....

My Pug dog "Bimbles" died last night from complications of diabeties and I'm looking for a Rainbow Bridge Coin to dedicate to her. I have 3 others already for other Pugs who have passed.

I have to trade:

Mystery Christmas stocking

Letterboxing Black & Gold 2 tone

Seventhson Gear - Copper

Please help...

My Pug dog "Bimbles" died last night from complications of diabeties and I'm looking for a Rainbow Bridge Coin to dedicate to her. I have 3 others already for other Pugs who have passed.

I have to trade:

Seventhson Gear - Copper

email sent.

I have to trade:

Seventhson Gear - Copper

email sent.

Thank you! I would not trade the Christmas stocking, but for this reason. I will hold it.

I have to trade:

Seventhson Gear - Copper

Please help...

There will be more rainbow bridge coins available in mid-March - it says so on the webshop that sold them (can't give the link as it is against forum rules, but I guess you know where it is :smile: )

Sorry to hear of your loss. We lost our dalmation (12 years old) to cancer two weeks ago. We understand how hard of a time this is for you and your family. <hugs>

....Anthus

I went through my extra coins I brought back from my Move,

as I haven't retrieved my coin collection in Virginia, yet.

I'd like to trade any of these Coins for one Rainbow Bridge Coin

on behalf of Arrow One.

CoinPal Orange

CoinPal Blue

CoinPal Green

Red Poppy (Including Poppy Pin)

Red Glitter Holiday Gnome

TFTC - Antique Nickel (nontrackable, will include a bonus duplicate)

What's in your Mailbox - Nickel

A & F (2 Coins)

GeoSwag July (Including Pin)

GeoSwag May (Including Pin)

I will also include with this trade:

1 Empty OakCoins Christmas Stocking

2 Nerds (Mine)

2 Extra Surprise Coins from this List

Thanks for considering it!

Edited by Fluttershy

I have to trade:

Seventhson Gear - Copper

email sent.

S.O.C.: Wow, That's very generous of you.

Arrow One: I feel your sorrow about the loss of your dog :smile:

Please help...

I am so sorry for your loss, Donna. I have an extra Rainbow Bridge and will put it into the mail for you. I have your address. No trade needed.

Take care :smile:

Got for trade;

- GME event coin 2007 (a coin made for the first dutch Mega Event)

- MZLE event coin 2007

- Reintje de Vos (a coin made to remember Reintje de Vos)

- Dutch 2007

Looking for;

- Entireleaf Indian Paintbrush by crake

- Three Roses by crake

- Round trackable coins that are not in my list on gc.com

Please sent mail no PM

Greetz Masterchef

Got for trade;

- GME event coin 2007 (a coin made for the first dutch Mega Event)

- MZLE event coin 2007

- Reintje de Vos (a coin made to remember Reintje de Vos)

- Dutch 2007

Looking for;

- Entireleaf Indian Paintbrush by crake

- Three Roses by crake

- Round trackable coins that are not in my list on gc.com

Please sent mail no PM

Greetz Masterchef

email and trading list sent

Please help...

I am so sorry for your loss, Donna. I have an extra Rainbow Bridge and will put it into the mail for you. I have your address. No trade needed.

Take care :D

I'm so glad to see that someone is sending you one! I have one, but it's one of the "factory rejects" and has no tracking number, but I was totally getting ready to send it to you when I read that Rivercity came to your rescue!

*hugs*

I'm still hurting from losing the world's most incredible cat 3 years ago :(

*bigger hugs*

Naomi :D

Email sent, thank you!

I have to trade:

Seventhson Gear - Copper

Please help...

I'm so sorry to hear about Bimbles. It's always hard to lose a dear member of the family...and they really are members of the family. Sorry I don't have a Rainbow Bridge , but I hope you find one.

I am slowly getting out of collecting and am selling some of my collection. Here is a small starter list and I will be adding more coins in the future. All coins are unactivated. Some are in coin flips and others still in plastic sleeves. All coins will be $12 including shipping. I know that this is high for some of the coins on the list and a steal for others. The ones that do not sell here will go over to auction. Please pm me or e-mail me your wants. Here is the list:

6 Just Married BN

2 Geocoinfest multi-event New Jersey

1 Geocell chrome geofood

2 Haughton Hunters

1 Geocaching Police Squad Garmin Armed nickel

1 bronze NEOGEO

1 Wildlife muggles Bucky Beaver Nickel

1 May 2006 Geocoin club

1 Proto Picnic 2007

1 Delaware cache event

1 Marlin01 v2 LE gold

1 Rokop geocoin AS

1 Lehigh Mafia

1 Geosquid v2

6 Just Married Nickel

1 Team Pez

Edited by nolefan9399

I am slowly getting out of collecting and am selling some of my collection. Here is a small starter list and I will be adding more coins in the future. All coins are unactivated. Some are in coin flips and others still in plastic sleeves. All coins will be $12 including shipping. I know that this is high for some of the coins on the list and a steal for others. The ones that do not sell here will go over to auction. Please pm me or e-mail me your wants. Here is the list:

Email and pm sent.