GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

I've got 5 my geotags left and then I'm completely out. I won't be ordering any more, so if anyone is interested in trading for one, I'm sure we can work something out.

tsun :D

Are they the red ones with pictograph horse? I'd trade for one. Those are great looking tags.

Let me know if there are any left.

Today I seek only one coin

:yikes: , I will remember this until the day i will got this coin:

Rainforest Jewel V1 Black Nickel

ready for trade:

My third grinder

:yikes:

My artifitial knee joint

My crutches

Looking forward for reply

Greets

Volker

Just thought I'd speak up since I've seen you post a few times wanting one of these. I personally don't have any left. I gave all of them away minus a charity auction and the one I saved for me. Being that there were only 25 made, I think you are going to have to really bribe someone to get theirs. Good Luck with that but I'm sure someone would part with theirs (not me) for the right price or right coins, lol.

I have for trade the following coins.....

geoswaggrabbag.jpg

Georendevous2.jpg

geocoin_desert_camo.jpg

fdfd_1.jpg

2006KentuckyGeocoin.jpg

Newfoundland2007Geocoin.gif

Newfoundland coing I have in black nickel and polished nickel

I am seeking....

Cape Breton Island Black Nickel Geocoin (Trackable)

Southwest Nova Scotia

Canada's 1st Geocache 7th Anniversary Event

The Lost Geeks

Ontario CITO - Geese

South East New Brunswick

Islander1988

Montreal

Quebec 2006

Quebec Beerman

Quebec City 1608-2008

A New Beginning Ver. A

A New Beginning Ver. B

A New Beginning Ver. C

Toronto

BCGA

Jangor Caching Canada

Kootenay Pirates Treasure Map

Please email me if you would like to trade :yikes:

Besides the above coin I am seeking:

Grim Cacher

March of the Penguins

Any Avalanche event coin

Big Dawg

Wht Wolfden

German Reviewer

Cacher Caravan

2007 Halloween coin

J&L personal

California Micro

Veterans Day Flag

Red Rememberance Poppy

Jangors cat in Black (please, please, please!!!!)

Serial Kacher

Tiki stacker

Kangacacher

THE END, for now :ph34r:

I'd also love one of those Hitman event coins!

Talk to Avroair, I think he is making the coins/ hosting the event?? I might go but it is quite a drive and the weather is so iffy this time of year. LOVE the name of the event though. With all those north jersey and yorkers should be quite some accents running around!

I'd also love one of those Hitman event coins!

Talk to Avroair, I think he is making the coins/ hosting the event?? I might go but it is quite a drive and the weather is so iffy this time of year. LOVE the name of the event though. With all those north jersey and yorkers should be quite some accents running around!

Yeah, Avroair's hosting the event and making the coins. It should be a great event, he always does an awesome job.

Besides the above coin I am seeking:

Grim Cacher

March of the Penguins

Any Avalanche event coin

Big Dawg

Wht Wolfden

German Reviewer

Cacher Caravan

2007 Halloween coin

J&L personal

California Micro

Veterans Day Flag

Red Rememberance Poppy

Jangors cat in Black (please, please, please!!!!)

Serial Kacher

Tiki stacker

Kangacacher

THE END, for now :ph34r:

email sent

Yeah, Avroair's hosting the event and making the coins.

Say it aint so! I know people, who know people there will probably will be able to hook people up with a coin or two... here is the other side...

Mint took the photo upsidedown.

75143a05-858d-47e9-aae5-6a588564c9c0.jpg

OH!!!!!!!! I would like to trade for one of these, or purchase if thats an option?

What? i may be a noob, but can someone tell me the point of geocaching for coins if people just trade them here?

This kind of behaviour makes no sense what so ever.

Yes, as Whitebear said, there are many more coins out there than the ones that are traveling through caches. If you see a coin in a cache that you particularly like and would like to keep, then you could come here and ask about it and see if it's still available for sale or maybe someone here would trade with you for another purchased coin that they don't have.

It's pretty hard to come by geocoins in a cache that are unactivated. Sometimes you'll find them as an FTF prize, but infrequently. Most geocoins in a cache are just like travelbugs and the owners would get quite upset if they were taken and traded here.

Edited by wsgaskins

Yes, as Whitebear said, there are many more coins out there than the ones that are traveling through caches. If you see a coin in a cache that you particularly like and would like to keep, then you could come here and ask about it and see if it's still available for sale or maybe someone here would trade with you for another purchased coin that they don't have.

It's pretty hard to come by geocoins in a cache that are unactivated. Sometimes you'll find them as an FTF prize, but infrequently. Most geocoins in a cache are just like travelbugs and the owners would get quite upset if they were taken and traded here.

Nice quote Gas Cans :):ph34r::)

Edited by The Moop Along

Desperately Seeking:

fe0eb605-acb5-427c-8c46-5edff56b2b1e.jpg

Can anyone help? :o

Ditto on these, any metal will do! :D

Check my trade list below.

But nobody has those yet!

I can pick one up for you (both) at the event!

ooh ohh, can I get one too? I few coins you can choose from as a trade including our personal party poker coin and the Naughty and Nice Christmas coins. I love the Sopranos!

What? i may be a noob, but can someone tell me the point of geocaching for coins if people just trade them here?

OK. Thanks for your reply, Whitebear and Wsgaskins.. Now i got it :D

OK. Thanks for your reply, Whitebear and Wsgaskins.. Now i got it :P

AND besides, WE ARE kind of ADDICTED :o:D:P

I need a 2008 Alaska two tone. coins out of my "not for public knowledge" bin

Thanks

I don't have a 2008 Alaska two tone, but would like to look through your "not for public knowledge" bin. :D

Thanks

Ewww, that sounds kind of kinky :o

I am looking for:

Kentucky 2006 Geocoin (preferably silver with the cutout of kentucky, not the solid coin)

I have an extra gold unactivated one of this version. No silver tho.

Edited by AtlantaGal

Ok, so serious post now :D (yeah right)

I need a 2008 Alaska two tone. Yes, I know. They were expensive. Obviously I'll be offering multiples, or coins out of my "not for public knowledge" bin. Just need to know where to start. It's going to be a birthday gift, so I have some time.

Thanks

Alaska 2008 - Two Toned - one of the nicest looking coins. I got one (wish I'd got a second). I'm pretty sure there's only one coin that would drag it out of my collection but it's even more popular. Yes that one with a 10 in it. ;)

I need a 2008 Alaska two tone. coins out of my "not for public knowledge" bin

Thanks

I don't have a 2008 Alaska two tone, but would like to look through your "not for public knowledge" bin. :D

Thanks

Ewww, that sounds kind of kinky ;)

I am looking for:

Kentucky 2006 Geocoin (preferably silver with the cutout of kentucky, not the solid coin)

I have an extra gold unactivated one of this version. No silver tho.

The word was bin. ;)

Got the Sopranos coins in hand today, the copper, silver and gold all look nice. :wacko:

I'm looking for a few coins. Don't know if this board is only for trades or not, but I don't have coins to trade, I'm just getting started with the coins. But I'd really like to see if anyone might have for sale (if that's allowed here?) the geocat that I've seen that's a cat's face, the PDA paperless caching coin, and any coin that might be related to "geolove" if there is such a thing. Please send me an email if you have any of these things.

Still have for trade....

2006 Kentucky Geocoin ( Silver)

June 2006 Signal Geocoin-WAKEBOARDING SIGNAL

2006 Geocache Ohio (Antique Bronze)

2007 Geocoin Poker Challenge - Geowoodstock5 (AG)

Generic Geocoin 2007 Antique Gold

Cache Movers (Bronze)

FTF Signal Antique Silver LE

Red Remembrance Poppy Gold (Micro)

Newfoundland Cape Spear (Polished Nickel)

Newfoundland Cape Spear (Black Nickel)

Holiday Gnome (Red with Glitter)

Seven Caching Sins - Gluttony

2006 British Columbia (non trackable)

Canadian Poppy Spy coin (Coming in mail should be here this week)

Not another Micro - desert camo AG

Georendevous 2007

geoswag grab bag

I am seeking....

Cape Breton Island Black Nickel Geocoin (Trackable)

Southwest Nova Scotia

Canada's 1st Geocache 7th Anniversary Event

The Lost Geeks

Ontario CITO - Geese

South East New Brunswick

Islander1988

Montreal

Quebec 2006

Quebec Beerman

Quebec City 1608-2008

A New Beginning Ver. A

A New Beginning Ver. B

A New Beginning Ver. C

Toronto

BCGA

Jangor Caching Canada

Kootenay Pirates Treasure Map

Anyone have any idea how one might obtain this coin:

non-smoker.jpg

It seems there are VERY few out there...

I am also interested to add that to my Dream List - That is a nice looking coin.

Pls let me know about this also. THX

I found this while searching

http://www.geocaching.com/track/details.as...3e-35e22d106762

this is the owner of the coin I'm thinking as he states he has them for sale :D