GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

Hi, figured I would try this one more time. I now have in hand both the German Reviewer Geocoin Black Nickel LE and Gold LE coins, and am interested in trading them for any of the following coins, as well as other interesting offers:

BCGA 2007 any metal

Atlantic Canada Geocaching Asc. New Brunswick XLE Copper or LE Satin Gold

Atlantic Canada Geocaching Asc. Newfoundland XLE Copper or LE Satin Gold

Atlantic Canada Geocaching Asc. Nova Scotia XLE Copper or LE Satin Gold

Atlantic Canada Geocaching Asc. PEI XLE Copper or LE Satin Gold

Bitten by Whitebear Antique Gold or Antique Copper

Centris LE Black

Cornwall

Pirate SANDPIG

Team_Wolfje Black Nickel SE Enamel

The Puyallup Potlatch Potluck Copper LE or Silver LE

Whinnethepooh – TazmanianDevils Silver

Thanks....fingers crossed (again)!

Trying to add some more coins I like and harder to find to my collection. I do have a trader list (finally) although some things are not listed. I have some additional coins as leverage, or stake a claim on future stuff coming up, ask me for details :D I'm also open to adopting. Shoot me an email and thanks :D

Tiki (any except the latest)

Sylvan Seekers

The Original Beer & Ribs crew

Caching Pill V1 series

The Eyes

Federation (gold)

Zombie Tribe

Edited by tsunrisebey

Looking to trade for more pathtags please. :D Approx 6-8 pathtags per coin. (Make an offer) Here's what I have available:

-Moose on the Loose, original in nickel (NOT the suncatcher coin)

-Signal the Frog Christmas, LE nickel

-Geo Dog, antique gold

-Sock Monkey Geocoin in Nickel

Please email me if you are interested. Thanks!!

edited to add:

Thanks so far for the trades! :D

Edited by PengoFamily

I have for trade....

All unactivated all trackable

Seven Caching Sins - Gluttony

Newfoundland Cape Spear Polished Nickel

Newfoundland Cape Spear Black Nickel

2007 Geocoin Poker Challenge - Geowoodstock5

2006 Geocache Ohio Antique Bronze

I'm Looking for....

Cape Breton Island Black Nickel Geocoin (Trackable)

Southwest Nova Scotia

Alberta Wild Rose

Sarnia~Lambton

Canada's 1st Geocache 7th Anniversary Event

The Lost Geeks

South East New Brunswick

Toronto

Montreal 2007

Quebec 2006

Quebec 2007

If interested please Email me :drama:

I'm giving up on ever getting back a couple of into the wild released coins (my only 2 I've sent out...go figure), and would like to trade/buy replacements for my collection:

2005 Tennessee Nickel

Team Petey Nickel (Released nickel, would love to get a black nickel for the collection!)

I really don't want to go to an auction site, so please let me know!

Also, I'd love if anyone has info/trade on the 4 Elements coin and 2007 MNGCA trackable coin.

My traders are slim (but I'll do multiples if it gets any of them into my collection):

Cache MN

1 each of 3 metals of Cornerstone4

Blue Jeep Racer

2006 MN GCA non-trackable

2005 PDX non-trackable

Thanks!

Looking for these? (I don't know if its the latest)

4181.gif

Trying to add some more coins I like and harder to find to my collection. I do have a trader list (finally) although some things are not listed. I have some additional coins as leverage, or stake a claim on future stuff coming up, ask me for details :drama: I'm also open to adopting. Shoot me an email and thanks :drama:

Sylvan Seekers

Caching Pill V1 series

The Eyes

Federation (gold)

Zombie Tribe

Edited by Ilonka1980

Looking for these? (I don't know if its the latest)

4181.gif

Trying to add some more coins I like and harder to find to my collection. I do have a trader list (finally) although some things are not listed. I have some additional coins as leverage, or stake a claim on future stuff coming up, ask me for details :drama: I'm also open to adopting. Shoot me an email and thanks :drama:

Sylvan Seekers

Caching Pill V1 series

The Eyes

Federation (gold)

Zombie Tribe

No Ilonka, not those, looking for the geotiki's. Little Hawaiian stone carving looking coins made by tiki. Thanks though :drama:

Anyone have a Wolverine Warriors coin available for trade?

We're from PA, but I've been a Maize & Blue fan since I was old enough to know what college football was, and I'd love to have a coin to show some Wolverine pride!

Have you talked to the Wolverine Warriors yet, they might still have some. I sent him an email to contact you.

Edited by 501_Gang

We're from PA, but I've been a Maize & Blue fan since I was old enough to know what college football was, and I'd love to have a coin to show some Wolverine pride!

I sent you an e-mail. We do have a few left and would love to work out a trade with a fellow Wolverine fan. Thanks 501 Gang for the heads up! We don't get on the geocoin forums very often.

Wait a minute, put on the brakes. Isn't one of your group a graduate of PENN STATE?? This is a day of heartbreak. B)

Wait a minute, put on the brakes. Isn't one of your group a graduate of PENN STATE?? This is a day of heartbreak. B)

If this is true....I....I.....I have to protest this trade. I can't even speak, I am so shocked at the thought that I Penn Stater would allow such a coin in their possession B)

Wait a minute, put on the brakes. Isn't one of your group a graduate of PENN STATE?? This is a day of heartbreak. :unsure:

If this is true....I....I.....I have to protest this trade. I can't even speak, I am so shocked at the thought that I Penn Stater would allow such a coin in their possession :(

Actually, Lindsy and I are both Penn State grads! <_<

but as I said, I was a Wolverine fan long before I ever thought about college-- and I have a 17yr old Michigan Starter jacket to prove it! :unsure:

Woverine Warriors-- thanks for the email-- I'll be getting back to you shortly!

Have you talked to the Wolverine Warriors yet, they might still have some. I sent him an email to contact you.

Thanks 501Gang! We're working out a trade now, thanks to your help.

Just received the coind and new i bought a set to many :)

So for sale 3 Jack Russell Terrier Geocoins

1 x Jack Russell Terrier Geocoin Nickel

1 x Jack Russell Terrier Geocoin Gold

1 x Jack Russell Terrier Geocoin Black Nickel LE (Sold Out at Castle Coins and Pins)

Description:

Round, 44 mm. with "stained glass", thickness 3.5 mm.

These geocoins are new, not activated and trackable on geocaching.com ith unique icon.

Sellingprice € 25,00 for the 3 coins

(shipping in The Netherlands included, shipping Europa € 2,10 extra, shipping rest of the world € 2,76)

With friendly greetings,

Rian Huiberts (a.k.a. Team Van Stoffelen)

Black Nickel LE versie:

JRBNLE.jpg

Gold versie:

JRGold.jpg

Edited by Team Van Stoffelen