GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

I would love to have a kaykerinme...

Got plenty - anyone else looking for a kayakerinme set?

Ohhh, Hanna, Caitlyn and I would DEARLY love to share a set of those, I've thought the series was awesome since first seeing it and it's been one of those things on my private wish list since then, too!!

BlueMotMot... that almost sounds like a proposition, lol! How could he resist! :o

Naomi... *crossing fingers and holding thumbs for luck*

Looking to trade our new poker sig coin

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee41/No...a/pokercoin.jpg

For any of these coins:

Smokey the Bear

Turkey Day 2007

GCC Feb 2006 Ghosts of Geocaching Past - deal made

Grey Owl's Beaver Lodge - deal made

Alaska 2008

Schuylkill County Geocachers

Rainforest Jewel

I just saw the EMTJMW personal coin with the dolphin on it and would like to trade our personal poker party coin if anyone has one to trade. Chip collects dolphins as well as penguins and I would like to get it for his collection. I have a few other coin options available for trade too, just email me or pm me if interested. Thanks.

deals made for two but still looking for the others :o

Are they all spoken for :):o ?

Nope. Not all are spoken for. I have a handful of antique gold sets, and lots of antique silver sets. If you would like to arrange a trade, let me know.

Not wanting to be "piggish", but I'd LOVE a set in gold if possible....I don't usually collect all metals, but this is one that I'd like to.

Not a geocoin, but does anyone have a Moun10Bike v2 PIN? The one with Washington State on it?

I've got a v3 pin to trade for the v2 pin.

Do you have a pic of the V2 by chance?? I may have one but I am not sure.....not sure which I have.

Aloha Chantal,

This is the one I'm looking for, the v2:

Moun10Bike-pin2.jpg

This is the one I have to trade, the v3:

Moun10Bike-pin3.jpg

49_rssolvognen.jpg

Thie Coin is called SOLVOGNEN!

56_eureka.jpg

This one is the EUREKA Geocoin. You are seeking this Coin? I got it!

Click

I´m seeking:

Balla & Silly Geocoin

Darthi's Dark Coin

Dutch Geocoin 2007

Fazanten Geocoin

Finland Geocoin 2007

Gordon Bennett 2007 Geocoin

Owwerhesse Geocoin

Hanna Charity GOLD

Matlock75

Edited by matlock75

OK, here's the deal. I put a Crystal Fairy into circulation for cancer awareness. The coin is dedicated to my girlfriend's lifelong best friend, Jeri, who passed away last summer. After seeing the listing my GF asked if there was any way I could give another of the coins to Jeri's husband. I'd also like to give one to my GF.

So, is there anyone out there who would trade or sell a Crystal Fairy? Antique silver would be my first choice but I'll take anything I can get. They are both still having a difficult time and I'd really like to give them these coins. Take a look at my available coins list... I'd even be willing to part with a select number of my keepers.

Thanks you all,

Jesse

also posted in the topic: Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer: Cointest, Geocoin Race for the Cure COINTEST!

OK, here's the deal. I put a Crystal Fairy into circulation for cancer awareness. The coin is dedicated to my girlfriend's lifelong best friend, Jeri, who passed away last summer. After seeing the listing my GF asked if there was any way I could give another of the coins to Jeri's husband. I'd also like to give one to my GF.

So, is there anyone out there who would trade or sell a Crystal Fairy? Antique silver would be my first choice but I'll take anything I can get. They are both still having a difficult time and I'd really like to give them these coins. Take a look at my available coins list... I'd even be willing to part with a select number of my keepers.

Thanks you all,

Jesse

also posted in the topic: Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer: Cointest, Geocoin Race for the Cure COINTEST!

I wish I could help you . I Think that it is one of those "mystery" coins that are coveted cuz of what I've seen is that they are totally beautiful. good luck on your coin!

Fairyhoney

49_rssolvognen.jpg

Thie Coin is called SOLVOGNEN!

56_eureka.jpg

Click

I´m seeking:

Balla & Silly Geocoin

Darthi's Dark Coin

Dutch Geocoin 2007

Fazanten Geocoin

Finland Geocoin 2007

Owwerhesse Geocoin

Hanna Charity GOLD

Matlock75

Unfortunately, I've never even heard of half those coins. Sorry :D

Thanks you all,

Jesse

Okay, so here's the deal....oooohhh this hurts :D I have one and it is wrapped up and I'll mail it down to you today. It was in my coveted "Crake" box of coins that I swear no one will be able to get out of grubby clenched hands when I'm no longer here.

It's the antique silver one and the only one I have left so I really can't help you further than that. I hope it helps bring some kind of comfort to Jeri's husband.

(note to self: it's only a hunk of metal, it's only a hunk of metal, it's only a hunk of metal) Just kidding :D

Thanks you all,

Jesse

Okay, so here's the deal....oooohhh this hurts :D I have one and it is wrapped up and I'll mail it down to you today. It was in my coveted "Crake" box of coins that I swear no one will be able to get out of grubby clenched hands when I'm no longer here.

It's the antique silver one and the only one I have left so I really can't help you further than that. I hope it helps bring some kind of comfort to Jeri's husband.

(note to self: it's only a hunk of metal, it's only a hunk of metal, it's only a hunk of metal) Just kidding :D

That's what it's all about right there! :D

Are they all spoken for :D:D ?

Nope. Not all are spoken for. I have a handful of antique gold sets, and lots of antique silver sets. If you would like to arrange a trade, let me know.

Darn! My husband has been eyeballing this set for a while now, but unfortunately I don't have many coins to trade :D

56_eureka.jpg

Click

I´m seeking:

Balla & Silly Geocoin

Darthi's Dark Coin

Dutch Geocoin 2007

Fazanten Geocoin

Finland Geocoin 2007

Owwerhesse Geocoin

Hanna Charity GOLD

Matlock75

Unfortunately, I've never even heard of half those coins. Sorry :D

I've heard of some of those coins, but I don't have any of them.

Also, I did end up making a trade for the EUREKA coin already, but it does sound like I've sparked the interest of several other people here in the forums.

Now if I could only find someone who had the SOLVOGNEN (horse drawn sun?) fomewhere.

-- Scott

Thanks you all,

Jesse

SEE, an act of kindness :D -

Are they all spoken for :D:D ?

I'd love to trade for a set!

Do you still have any sets left? not sure If I have anything your looking for butI'll give it a hook ....

Thanks you all,

Jesse

That's what it's all about right there! :D

AWESOME GESTURE bvnlj THIS IS WHAT I LOVE ABOUT THIS COMMUNITY.

Enjoy JESSE/earthrooster

Edited by steel city babes

:D I would LOVE a German Reviewer BN coin also. I can't justify $20 to buy 1 coin, so I'm up for a trade if anyone in Europe/Germany gets an extra. I lived in Germany (Mannheim) for a couple years and I love the front of the coin.... PLEASE :D

Trade made, thank you :)

Edited by tsunrisebey