GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

Hello! I have a couple of my Skunked! Artist Editions available for trade. They are nickel finish, immitation hard enamel. Only 25 were made in the nickel finish.

I am looking for:

-Enigma coin (see a couple of posts above)

-Alaska 2008

-2007 Signal Christmas Silver LE (PengoBeky really likes this one... :unsure: )

or if you have something else that's interesting shoot over an email. Thanks! :D

edited to add picture of Enigma coin:

enigmageneral.jpg

And also looking for the Rosetta geocoin in antique copper please. :D

368_0.jpg

Edited by PengoFamily

Has anybody seen the new Wisconsin coins? I don't think that I've ever seen such a beautiful design, not even in a Compass Rose. I'm sure glad I got one, I would have been kicking myself over that. I urge everyone else out there to get one if you can.

I totally agree it really is a beautiful coin. I can't wait til we get ours. I don't usually collect state coins unless the state has a special meaning to me but this one was a must have.

It's funny, I totally agree. But this coin is definitely the exception.

A big thank you - these compliments mean alot to me!

Mine are on the way, and I cannot wait to see them in person.

GeocoinShop.com did the minting, and they turned out exactly as I has envisioned them.

Im glad everyone loves them!!

I have my nerds available in three finishes: Shiny nickel with green translucent enamel, green glitter on BN, and a green enamel on BN that glows blue in the dark.

I am looking to trade for other nerds that I do not yet have, as well as peeps, ducks, geojellies, and other coins. My seeking list is in my sig line. Email me through my profile for trade offers. Thanks!!

DSCN0058.jpg

I am seeking the Après Cache Geocoin. I have alot of traders not in my list. E-mail with what you are looking for.

Which metal? Polished bronze is still for sale :unsure:

I can trade multiple coins for one but I can't find 20 Euro incl. shipping to the USA for 1 geocoin on my tight budget this month due to Christmas. I do have some good traders though.

I have some new event coins from the latest hobo Event, held in Utah. Called "Soup's On" in black nickel.

:D GC170JZ

Is this one trackable again?

It is trackable, I'll try to get a picture posted soon.

Soup's On coin:

100_0364.jpg

Thanks, I saw them over on the oak coins site and picked up a few.

Hi, Where can I find this gc to purchase? I went to the Oak Coins site but bumbled thru it but couldn't seem to find where to order. :D Could they be all sold out? Help! Thx!!

I found them on the Presale page :unsure:

Hello! I have a couple of my Skunked! Artist Editions available for trade. They are nickel finish, immitation hard enamel. Only 25 were made in the nickel finish.

I am looking for:

-Alaska 2008

-2007 Signal Christmas Silver LE (PengoBeky really likes this one... :D )

or if you have something else that's interesting shoot over an email. Thanks! :D

enigmageneral.jpg

And also looking for the Rosetta geocoin in antique copper please. :unsure:

368_0.jpg

I will also have a couple of Artist Edition Holly Christmas Ornaments...polished copper for the above too. Thanks!

I am looking for:

-Alaska 2008

-2007 Signal Christmas Silver LE (PengoBeky really likes this one... :D )

enigmageneral.jpg

And also looking for the Rosetta geocoin in antique copper please. :unsure:

368_0.jpg

I will also have a couple of Artist Edition Holly Christmas Ornaments...polished copper for the above too. Thanks!

Hi Chantal, I'll send you a message.

I am looking for:

-Alaska 2008 thanks big johnp

-2007 Signal Christmas Silver LE - from geoswag (PengoBeky really likes this one... :D )

enigmageneral.jpg

And also looking for the Rosetta geocoin in antique copper please. B)

368_0.jpg

Edited by PengoFamily

Hey,

my new seeking list :D :

-Sir of the Cache Antique Gold "Golden Knight"

-Timberwolf

-Puzzle Cache Coin Set Antique Silver

and following "Bitten by Whitebear" not the "Bitten again by Whitebear":

- Black Nickel Glow

- Antique Copper Non-Glow

- Antique Copper Glow

Ready for Trade I have following Coins:

-Lord of the Cache Antique Silver

-Lord of the Cache Silver

-Lord of the Cache Gold

-Dragon Spyner Decrypter Copper LE

-Tranquility Red Passion

-Tranquility Green Giant

-Tranquility Purple Harze

-Tranquility Luxury Edition Black Nickel / Gold

-Templar Antique Gold

-Templar Antique Silver

-Templar Antique Copper

-Stone of Rosetta Antique Gold

-Stone of Rosetta Antique Silver

-Stone of Rosetta Antique Copper

Looking forwad for multi reply :D

Edited by Menkinger-Familycacher

Hey,

my new seeking list :D :

-Timberwolf

- Black Nickel Glow

- Antique Copper Glow

-Lord of the Cache Gold

-Tranquility Red Passion

-Tranquility Green Giant

-Templar Antique Gold

-Templar Antique Silver

-Templar Antique Copper

Looking forwad for multi reply :D

Email sent. :D

Hey,

my new seeking list :P :

-Timberwolf

- Black Nickel Glow

- Antique Copper Glow

-Lord of the Cache Gold

-Tranquility Red Passion

-Tranquility Green Giant

-Templar Antique Gold

-Templar Antique Silver

-Templar Antique Copper

Looking forwad for multi reply :)

It appears that most of your "wants" are from Germany :D

*** ATTENTION, ATTENTION*** I'm new to the whole coin trading thing, so I guess that makes me a bit naive, just a bit. For every coin collector out there I implore you to know who you're trading with. Get to know that person as well as you can before you make a deal. Don't get screwed like I did. I made the mistake of trusting someone and I got really screwed. All I'm saying is be careful. Some of these coins are very valuable within the community and it's evident to me now that people will do anything to get what they want, not that I wasn't aware of that already. Cover your butts. To all of you who traded with me honestly, you know who you are and I thank you for the opportunity and the nice coins. After this loss, I can no longer do this. I'm not sticking my hand out there to get slapped anymore. Take care all. :D

Edited by idasam

*** ATTENTION, ATTENTION*** I'm new to the whole coin trading thing, so I guess that makes me a bit naive, just a bit. For every coin collector out there I implore you to know who you're trading with. Get to know that person as well as you can before you make a deal. Don't get screwed like I did. I made the mistake of trusting someone and I got really screwed. All I'm saying is be careful. Some of these coins are very valuable within the community and it's evident to me now that people will do anything to get what they want, not that I wasn't aware of that already. Cover your butts. To all of you who traded with me honestly, you know who you are and I thank you for the opportunity and the nice coins. After this loss, I can no longer do this. I'm not sticking my hand out there to get slapped anymore. Take care all. :D

I'm sorry to hear that! I've been trading for two years and have had 3 bad trades. One of them I was lucky enough to get the two coins back on, but missed trading for a coin that I really wanted! But 3 out of all the trades I've done is really a small amount, and again, I got two coins back, so I'm only out two total.

I could get the short end of the trade deal again, but I think for the most part, 99.9% of the traders are good honest people. In fact all three of my bad trades were not bad people. One got in a bad situation at home, and ended up my coins were refused and returned to me a month later. The second person is just so unorganized. I may get my coin in a year or two, but I should have known better! And the third person, well, he had someone else mail the coin.It was a big, heavy coin and after about a month, I got a torn empty envelope. They mailed it in a regular envelope and didn't even tape it down I don't think! LOL

Good luck!

Just make sure you email the person - I had one that someone had mailed my half of the trade, but it didnt arrive. When I emailed them, they were absolutely upset that the coins did NOT arrive, and felt horrible.

Please email them, and make sure there isnt a misunderstanding first!!

Same thing happened to me not too long ago.....but, I'm still open to trades. This was someone I'd never heard of, and should have known better than to trust him... :P

That's too bad. There are a lot of good traders in here and it's always sad when someone has a deal go bad. I've only been doing this for a couple years and in all the trades I've made, there's only one I still haven't received after many, many months. The majority of my trades have been made with someone that I did not get to know well at all. Essentially making a virtual deal on a virtual handshake. Two got lost in transit and they were graciously replaced by the trader. I was also one of the very few to receive the first Wyoming coin - a LOT of people got screwed in that deal. You're right, people should be careful.

If you decide to come back later, I'm sure you'll find a good group ready to trade.

I am the gilty one here I made an honest mistake and sent him a 2006 compass rose and not a a 2005 compass rose by mistake. He is not getting screwed as he stated and I am mailing his coins back and also the cost of the postage he spent sending my trade to me.

I have traded with a lot of you here and this is the first time that I had made a mistake on a coin trade.I coulden't reply untill now as I just got off work. Again idasam I am sorry that I sent you the wrong year compass rose coin.I think that we all make mistakes sometimes as no one is perfect and this was just an honest mistake.

*** ATTENTION, ATTENTION*** I'm new to the whole coin trading thing, so I guess that makes me a bit naive, just a bit. For every coin collector out there I implore you to know who you're trading with. Get to know that person as well as you can before you make a deal. Don't get screwed like I did. I made the mistake of trusting someone and I got really screwed. All I'm saying is be careful. Some of these coins are very valuable within the community and it's evident to me now that people will do anything to get what they want, not that I wasn't aware of that already. Cover your butts. To all of you who traded with me honestly, you know who you are and I thank you for the opportunity and the nice coins. After this loss, I can no longer do this. I'm not sticking my hand out there to get slapped anymore. Take care all. :P

***ATTENTION AGAIN*** It seems as though I jumped the gun on this whole thing. :D The person in question was not trying to screw me. They sent me an email and appologized for the whole thing it was a big mix up and a mistake, so with that in mind I appologize to all of you and the individual in question. It seems as though I was wrong in this case and I'm glad I was wrong. I'm sorry to everyone.

I am the gilty one here I made an honest mistake and sent him a 2006 compass rose and not a a 2005 compass rose by mistake. He is not getting screwed as he stated and I am mailing his coins back and also the cost of the postage he spent sending my trade to me.

I have traded with a lot of you here and this is the first time that I had made a mistake on a coin trade.I coulden't reply untill now as I just got off work. Again idasam I am sorry that I sent you the wrong year compass rose coin.I think that we all make mistakes sometimes as no one is perfect and this was just an honest mistake.

Ron comes to all the TRIGO events. He's a really nice guy. I've made trades with him in the past and would gladly do so in the future.

...Anthus

Seeking the following -

National Park geocoin (Grand Canyon - nickel - numbered 1 to 80)

National Park geocoin (Yosemite - silver - numbered 1 to 50)

San Francisco geocoin (nickel)

USA geocoin 2003 standard brass

USA geocoin 2004 bronze (not standard brass)

USA geocoin 2004 nickel

USA geocoin 2004 .999 silver

USA geocoin 2005 nickel

USA geocoin 2006 version 1a

Offering $ and/or coins that you name

Contact via GC.com profile, not PM

*** ATTENTION, ATTENTION*** I'm new to the whole coin trading thing, so I guess that makes me a bit naive, just a bit. For every coin collector out there I implore you to know who you're trading with. Get to know that person as well as you can before you make a deal. Don't get screwed like I did. I made the mistake of trusting someone and I got really screwed. All I'm saying is be careful. Some of these coins are very valuable within the community and it's evident to me now that people will do anything to get what they want, not that I wasn't aware of that already. Cover your butts. To all of you who traded with me honestly, you know who you are and I thank you for the opportunity and the nice coins. After this loss, I can no longer do this. I'm not sticking my hand out there to get slapped anymore. Take care all. :P

***ATTENTION AGAIN*** It seems as though I jumped the gun on this whole thing. :D The person in question was not trying to screw me. They sent me an email and appologized for the whole thing it was a big mix up and a mistake, so with that in mind I appologize to all of you and the individual in question. It seems as though I was wrong in this case and I'm glad I was wrong. I'm sorry to everyone.

Comming in here to rip someone after short period is not the best way to make friends and have others look to trade with you. Me personally whould be worried about trading with one who doesn't give me a chance to fix a mistake. I have made a few mistakes in my life and in trading. The person on the other end of my trade mistakes usually ends up with an extra coin for their trouble.

Just take your time before jumping the gun, let time you might get shot. :)

Ron comes to all the TRIGO events. He's a really nice guy. I've made trades with him in the past and would gladly do so in the future.

...Anthus

I have dealt with cainrcc on some trades and he moved some of my first coins I left at an event(my 1st event). I haven't had any problems. I am glad all is well in the end. In my eyes cainrcc is rectifying the situation and Idasam apologized for his misunderstanding/mistake.....

Trade on!!! ) Any one want to trade? see my collection on geocollection.com

I have been having/had a blast with the secret santa and thanksgiving missions.

steel city babes