GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

I have an extra "not another micro" camo (2006 version) coin I'd like to trade off. Not the most special coin in the world, but maybe someone is looking for it :wub:

make me an offer...

Trade made. Thanks OverTheEdge (:

Edited by scavok

Nerds!! Must have Nerds! :santa:

Looking for nreds and geojellies... have a few non-trackable coins and a whole heap of wooden nickels and other sig-items for trade.

email me if interested and I'll let you know what I have, or if your looking for something in particular. List is too long to post here. :santa:

WTB: Texas 2006. I missed this one when the TXGA sold these and never have been able to find one. Don't have any to trade, be glad to buy it. Help a transplanted Texan out. Thanks, Chris

For clarification, this is the Texas 2006 state coin (with the state flags), not a Season coin. Also, I do have a Tracking Time coin from Crake Coins. Hate to part with it in trade but I could for the 06 Texas since it's a Crake coin as well.

Thanks

WTB: Texas 2006. I missed this one when the TXGA sold these and never have been able to find one. Don't have any to trade, be glad to buy it. Help a transplanted Texan out. Thanks, Chris

There are a couple of them on Ebay right now for sale. Not sure if this interests you but I thought I would mention it.

Thanks, I'll check it out.

I was going thru another batch of coins and found I have a Seventhson Gear chrome for trade.

It's number 37. TRADED!!

I'm looking for:

Mojave Desert Cactus Copper

Easter nav "egg" ation (any metal)

Nuttin Better - gold

Hawaii Pineapple

Purple Paws

Team MadDog

Rainforest Jewel

I'm sure there's others I forgot to list.

Edited by Arrow One

Email sent, I'd like to trade you for this coin. Take a look at my trade list

I was going thru another batch of coins and found I have a Seventhson Gear chrome for trade.

It's number 37.

I'm looking for:

Mojave Desert Cactus Copper

Easter nav "egg" ation (any metal)

Nuttin Better - gold

Hawaii Pineapple

Purple Paws

Team MadDog

Rainforest Jewel

I'm sure there's others I forgot to list.

For clarification, this is the Texas 2006 state coin (with the state flags), not a Season coin. Also, I do have a Tracking Time coin from Crake Coins. Hate to part with it in trade but I could for the 06 Texas since it's a Crake coin as well.

Thanks

Sent you an email.

Ok here I go for better or worse breaking my cherry in the trade forum ~

Looking for:

Trigo Golden Triangle, Tombstone Justice, Tracking Time - Offer AC or AN jAY miLLS 2007 rAsTa HeArT for each

Also looking for:

Complete 2006 Military Series; Army, Navy, Marines, Air force, Coast Guard to trade for complete jAY miLLS 2007 rAsTa HeArT set which are the AC, AG, AN and XLE Polished Gold (Only 10 made).

I also have a few coins to trade that can been seen through my personal page on my profile.

For anyone who might have me as a Secret Santa, I'd like to add this coin to my list:

2008 Alaska Gold (1 of 10 made)

I've been a nice boy this year :santa:

Boy, you must have as I just got a price on it thinking it would be a nice 1st year Christmas present for the baby, - not at over $1,000 a pop :D:santa::santa:

Nobody's beating down my door to gift me one either. Go figure :D:(

I have a holiday gnome for trade:

45aaba95-f2f5-4660-8abb-69e5b42c07f4.jpg

Looking for any of these:

Templar: silver or gold

Lord of the Cache: gold or silver

Project APE: gold or silver

earth turtle: AS or copper

isle of man 2007

wales 2006

scotland 2006

any labyrinth coin

Thanks!

Still looking to trade thet Gnome away? Will drop you an email later for a trade, I have to go to work :( .

I have the following activated coins to trade. I'm not going to send them out as travelers (don't think they'd last too long in the wild) so I figured I'd offer them for trade. I'll adopt them to the new owners.

Midwest Geobash 2005

Junglehair

Absolut Caching Ant Silver

See my seeking list below or make me an offer. Mahalo!

Edited by Mauison

I have the following activated coins to trade. I'm not going to send them out as travelers (don't think they'd last too long in the wild) so I figured I'd offer them for trade. I'll adopt them to the new owners.

Midwest Geobash 2005

Junglehair

Absolut Caching Ant Silver

See my seeking list below or make me an offer. Mahalo!

Bumpity, bump, bump!

Looking for:

Nerds - Any, especially Gold or Renegade

Easter nav "egg" ation - gold

Nuttin Better - gold

March of the penguin - LE silver

Templar - any metal Traded for one!)

Hippie Bus

Gecko Lizard- funny animal series

Mojave Desert cactus - copper

Rainforest Jewel -any

FSM - Antique silver