GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

I really like the feel of this coin. Did you design it yourself? :P

Yes, I came up with the basic design idea of the wood based weathered compass showing a lot of texture, of the underlying wood, giving it a lot of different surfaces, combined with translucent hard and soft enamels to add a 3D effect to the coin. Biggest challenge was to communicate an art idea to someone else in writing. Jamie and I got over that part by tossing image work/changes back on forth over the internet. He did the final computer work to make these ideas into art work for the die art. (He did a great job! Believe me I know how hard it is to work with me :()

I really like the feel of this coin. Did you design it yourself? :huh:

Yes, I came up with the basic design idea of the wood based weathered compass showing a lot of texture, of the underlying wood, giving it a lot of different surfaces, combined with translucent hard and soft enamels to add a 3D effect to the coin. Biggest challenge was to communicate an art idea to someone else in writing. Jamie and I got over that part by tossing image work/changes back on forth over the internet. He did the final computer work to make these ideas into art work for the die art. (He did a great job! Believe me I know how hard it is to work with me B))

LOL, well I know how hard it can be to get something this intricate through the mint while staying on track so I salute you both! You have any left for trades? I seem to recall awhile back we were going to make a trade, but we lost contact. Wanna try again?

Hi,

I'm looking for a Wright Brothers Memorial Benchmark Antique Silver.

I have to offer :

FSM Red

Pirate of Harriman Silver w/ Gold Skull + Blue Gem

Dragon Spinner Silver

or

Check my trade list below for more coins.

I'm still looking for the Wright Brothers Benchmark Geocoin.

I'm also looking for a Morpho Butterfly (Hinged Wings)

I have a Lord of The Cache (Antique Nickel or Antique Gold)

and I have a Petrified Wood Compass (Gold) for trade.

Thank You.

LOL, well I know how hard it can be to get something this intricate through the mint while staying on track so I salute you both! You have any left for trades? I seem to recall awhile back we were going to make a trade, but we lost contact. Wanna try again?

Sure, shoot me an email :huh:

I will be receiving my Skunked! AE (XLE's or whatever you'd like to call them) really soon. They will be in a nickel finish, immitation hard enemal. Only 25 made in that finish. There are a few coins that I am looking for that I would love to arrange some trades for please:

-Poppy Silver LE with pin

-Antartica (any finish)

-Geocoin Veteran's Day - Unknown Soldier XLE Antique Gold

-Looney Penguin

-Chargeman & Nordjas 2007 Personal

and we would love this one too please (don't know what it is called)

57ba_1_sbl.jpg

Please contact me if you would like to trade. :laughing: Thanks!

Edited by PengoFamily

I will be receiving my Skunked! AE (XLE's or whatever you'd like to call them) really soon. They will be in a nickel finish, immitation hard enemal. Only 25 made in that finish. There are a few coins that I am looking for that I would love to arrange some trades for please:

-Antartica (any finish)

-Looney Penguin

and we would love this one too please (don't know what it is called)

57ba_1_sbl.jpg

Please contact me if you would like to trade. :laughing: Thanks!

That's "The Tapps" personal coin. Email it, he loves to trade.

I'm looking for two satellite coins to add to my growing collection of satellite-based coins.

Geo Coin Club Sputnik 2007-10

and

Eureka Geocoin (by Thueml + Simone) -- originally for sale at geocoinshop.de

I have lots of traders and some coins that are tradable, even though they aren't on my trader's list yet, so just ask. Basically, what I'm saying here is --- let's make a deal! Send me an email or PM.

I'm looking for two satellite coins to add to my growing collection of satellite-based coins.

Geo Coin Club Sputnik 2007-10

and

Eureka Geocoin (by Thueml + Simone) -- originally for sale at geocoinshop.de

I have lots of traders and some coins that are tradable, even though they aren't on my trader's list yet, so just ask. Basically, what I'm saying here is --- let's make a deal! Send me an email or PM.

You've got mail for the Geo Coin Club trade.

Accordiongal

My wife saw this pin and now I have been tasked with traiding for it. I dont collect pins so I dont have any pins to trade but I am willing to trade a geocoin for it. Anything from www.coinswag.com

PPINN.png

Talk to Mauison. :rolleyes:

Mauison has some to trade. Some even in different colors. He emailed me but I had already traded. :o

-Antartica (any finish) - the 2006 version with a cartoon penguin on it.

-Looney Penguin

-The Tapps -email sent, waiting

Please contact me if you would like to trade. :rolleyes: Thanks!

and the morpho butterfly in any of the black nickel finishes and the flower of life geocoin (preferably AG) too please

Thanks so much! :o

Edited by PengoFamily

-Looney Penguin

and the morpho butterfly in any of the black nickel finishes and the flower of life geocoin (preferably AG) too please

Thanks so much! :D

Thanks for the trades! :laughing: Still looking for the others above.

-Looney Penguin

Thanks so much! :D

Thanks for the trades! :laughing: Still looking for the others above.

pm sent