GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

WOW! I didn't expect the kind of response that I've gotten for the Swedish coin! I'm currently looking through all the coins available that people who've mailed me have and trying to make a decision... and I'm female through and through, so it ain't easy, lol!

I'll get my mind made up and let those of you know ASAP!

Naomi :)

Hope my email sent earlier isn't too late, good luck choosing, it was hard to chose metal for my coin so I don't envy you :)

Coins available........will take anything that I don't have in trade. You can check my profile to see what I have that is trackable......Drop me a line through my profile if there is anything you would like.

Bouncy Bunny

C&P April (Boots)

Caching Family

Caching pumpkin patch

Christ Centered Caching

Coin Club June 07

Coin Club May 07

Evil Micro BN

Evil Micro Reg

GCC Sept 07

GCC April (3)

GCC Feb 07

GCC Jan 07

GCC July

GCC July 07

GCC June (3)

GCC March (2)

GCC May (2)

GCC May 07 Meet & Greet

GCC Dec 06

Get Out of Jail Free

Jangor

Micro Micro

Micro Mini (3)

Night Cachers

Saving Shiloh

Signal April 07

Signal Dec

Signal Feb

Signal Feb 07

Signal Jan 07

Signal July 07

Signal June 07

Signal March 07

Signal May

Signal May 07

Team Sanddollar

Tempting Fates

United Caching

White Bear

Arizona Haughtons

Arkansas

Ark-Mo

California 06

California Poppy (3)

Canada's First Cache

Kentucky

LMGA (2)

Louisanna (2)

Luxemburg (2)

Maine 05

Michigan 06 (3)

Mississippi (3)

New Hampshire

Portugal (2)

Prague

Soutn Carolina

Toronto

Vermont (2)

Virginia (2)

West Virginia (2)

pm sent:)

I've been thinking about trying a "pre-trade". Maybe it will/won't be a popular idea, but here goes:

I saw Crake was coming out w/ the 2007 Suncatchers. I wanted to ask in advance if anyone had an 06' suncatcher that they'd want to trade for the new '07 when they come out. No coins would be exchanged until the new ones are in.

email me through my profile if interested.

Thanks!

Thanks for all the interest in my team geocoin. I have sorted through a lot of trade offers and I still have a few of you that I am working trades with. I believe I will have a few RE's still availble when all is said and done. As soon as I am certain of this, I will post the quantity left just encase anyone else may have missed out. I've had a lot of fun working out trades. I am very excited for all the new geocoins I will be able to add to my collections. Thanks agian!! :mad::D:huh:

Thanks for all the interest in my team geocoin. I have sorted through a lot of trade offers and I still have a few of you that I am working trades with. I believe I will have a few RE's still availble when all is said and done. As soon as I am certain of this, I will post the quantity left just encase anyone else may have missed out. I've had a lot of fun working out trades. I am very excited for all the new geocoins I will be able to add to my collections. Thanks agian!! :D:mad::huh:

Id love to get one of yours if you have any left.

I am also looking for:

- the new Poppy coin please (from Oakcoins). Would prefer Silver.

-Tortoise and the Hare too (from Oakcoins). Doesn't matter which finish.

&

-Texas Roundup (Boot)

I have available for trade a couple of Midnight Cacher FTF left in antique silver. Looks like this:

MidnightCacher1-full.jpg

And a few other coins available. Please contact me if you are interested.

Thanks! :D

In search of:

2007 MnGCA Geocoin

Best of British 2007 Britannia Geocoin

Have these older coins to offer, thanks.

Minnesota Gecaching Association, 2006 - Non trackable

CCGC (Central Coast Geocachers of California) CITO, 2006 - Non trackable

Hurricane Katrina Relief (1st charity coin like this if I recall correctly), 2005 - Non trackable

California 2004 - Non trackable (trackable on antoher site)

California 2005 - Non trackable (trackable on antoher site)

Alaska 2005 - Non trackable

Dallas/Fort Worth 2005 - Non trackable

GBA Earthquake, 2005 - Non trackable

GBA Coin Club Spring 2006 - Non trackable

RCGDS, 2005 - Non trackable

Maryland, 2005 - Trackable

Calgary, 2005 - Non trackable

Finland, 2006 (?) - Trackable

Kansas, 2006 - Trackable

CITO 2007, - Trackable

CoinFest (Coin Addict) , 2007 - Trackable

Mouth of the South, 2006 - Non trackable

Santa Cruz County Geocachers, 2005 - Non trackable

K9 V1, 2005 - Non trackable

K9 V2, 2005 - Non trackable

K9 V3, 2006 - Trackable

K9 V4, 2007 - Trackable

I am also looking for:

- the new Poppy coin please (from Oakcoins). Would prefer Silver.

-Tortoise and the Hare too (from Oakcoins). Doesn't matter which finish.

&

-Texas Roundup (Boot)

I have available for trade a couple of Midnight Cacher FTF left in antique silver. Looks like this:

MidnightCacher1-full.jpg

And a few other coins available. Please contact me if you are interested.

Thanks! :D

Wow the poppy sold out fast...still looking for a trade please. :lol:

I couldn't resist. I do not have these in hand yet, these are just the samples but will have some for trade by end of the year.

The back is common. These are 2mm x 32mm (1.25") and are non-trackable. They will be minted in the gold and the duel (nickel/black nickel) plating. I will have 5-6 sets made in the silver and black nickel. You will be able to see more picture on my website later or tomorrow.

A bit of info on the fronts. I nick-named my kids after insects when they were little. Hense the insects on the coins.

atwell2007_f.jpg

atwell2007_b_d.jpg

I am working on a trade list. I should have that on my site by tomorrow as well.

Just to excited to wait! :D:lol:

Send email with trade offer if you are interested.

Edited by Atwell Family

I couldn't resist. I do not have these in hand yet, these are just the samples but will have some for trade by end of the year.

The back is common. These are 2mm x 32mm (1.25") and are non-trackable. They will be minted in the gold and the duel (nickel/black nickel) plating. I will have 5-6 sets made in the silver and black nickel. You will be able to see more picture on my website later or tomorrow.

A bit of info on the fronts. I nick-named my kids after insects when they were little. Hense the insects on the coins.

atwell2007_f.jpg

atwell2007_b_d.jpg

I am working on a trade list. I should have that on my site by tomorrow as well.

Just to excited to wait! :D:D

Very nice! Each member of the family with their own coin - cool! I'd love to trade when you're ready. :D

atwell2007_f.jpg

atwell2007_b_d.jpg

Just to excited to wait! :D:D

Mike, we call our Caitlyn "Caitie-bug Lady-bug" and I was wondering if it would be possible to get just the Caitlin coin? Nice idea, by the way! :D

Naomi :D

Edited by mousekakat

Seeking:

Red Remembrance Poppy & pin - both versionsAerohound

Geoboo 2006 Red Attended

Idaho 2007 Antique Silver

Idaho 2007 Black Nickel

Templar - any metal

Lord of the Cache -polished gold, antique silver, black nickel

Cache counter - BN

See my trading lists for available coins!!

Seeking:

Tiki Bikki Bikki

Tiki Lord Mojo

Tiki Pomsby

Tiki Yawp

Psychochicken (any version)

Looney Penguin

New York 2005

Blue or Red Scout Knife (any version)

Double Dragon 2-tone

Dreamcatcher Fire and Water

Earth Turtle (any version)

Four Spirit (any 1 up to all 4)

2006 Landsharkz

Link to trader list is below. I have a few personal/team geocoins left for trade.

I recently found a small stash of these:

msilver_front_200.jpgmsilver_back_200.jpg

they are the Misty Silver version of our coin. They are NOT trackable. They are 3D with semi sharp edges, just to warn you. There were 50 minted in this finish. The co-ordinates on the back side will actually lead you to a cache here in Aiken where I occasionally leave our cache only Gold coins, you know just in case your in the neighborhood!

*Because I have so few I will be considering my trades carefully, I have only 2 available. Thank you for understanding.

Looking for micro coins.

I have to trade:

2 - Alaska micro 2007

2 - Las Vegas Benchmark micro

Looking for any micro coins I don't have.

I have the following already:

Alaska micro 2007

Las Vegas Benchmark micro

Georgia micro Antique Copper

Indiana micro Gold

Micro micro geocoin

Looking to trade my 2007 Schuylkill County for a 2006 Schuylkill County. Here's what the '07 version looks like:

1878298626_054559c473.jpg

E-mail me through my profile if interested!

Wow, I'd love to get this one and the 2006 too. Both of my grandfather's were coal miners in West Virginia. I can still hear their coal mining tales to this day even though they have both been gone a while. When I get some descent tradable items I'll post.

Seeking:

Dragonfly (any color but orange)

Crickey (Stever Irwin tribute coin any version)

Dark Side of the Cache (any version)

Screw (any version)

Sometimes you feel like a nut (any version)

Anyone willing to trade me one of these coins. A link to my trader list is below. :D

You've got PM! :rolleyes:

(edit to say emailed through profile, not PM, doh! :rolleyes: )

Edited by dflye

Gold and Silver AJAYHAWKFAN

Cancer has affected my family recently. I am grateful to God and the incredible doctors that made them survivors. I am offering my AJAYHAWKFAN geocoin on eBay to raise money for the American Cancer Society. I will match dollar for dollar the high bid.

Please consider bidding.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...E:IT&ih=001

The AJAYHAWKFAN coins will be sold in 6 hours. The The American Cancer Society is a great cause. Please consider bidding.