GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

Looking for:

New Japan

Cache or Die Trying

Groundspeak Maze

New Podcacher

Trades made for 3 of 4, thanks!

Have these older coins to offer, thanks.

Minnesota Gecaching Association, 2006 - Non trackable

CCGC (Central Coast Geocachers of California) CITO, 2006 - Non trackable

Hurricane Katrina Relief (1st charity coin like this if I recall correctly), 2005 - Non trackable

California 2004 - Non trackable (trackable on antoher site)

California 2005 - Non trackable (trackable on antoher site)

Alaska 2005 - Non trackable

Dallas/Fort Worth 2005 - Non trackable

CCGC/Montery Bay 2005 - Non trackable

GBA (Geocachers of the Bay Area) Coin Club Microchip coin, 2005 - Non trackable

GBA Earthquake, 2005 - Non trackable

GBA Coin Club Spring 2006 - Non trackable

RCGDS, 2005 - Non trackable

Maryland, 2005 - Trackable

Calgary, 2005 - Non trackable

Finland, 2006 (?) - Trackable

Kansas, 2006 - Trackable

CITO 2007, - Trackable

CoinFest (Coin Addict) , 2007 - Trackable

Mouth of the South, 2006 - Non trackable

Santa Cruz County Geocachers, 2005 - Non trackable

K9 V1, 2005 - Non trackable

K9 V2, 2005 - Non trackable

K9 V3, 2006 - Trackable

K9 V4, 2007 - Trackable

NurseDave showed me his collection. He probably has the largest collection of trade items there is!! Hes' got photos by category; coins, cards, buttons, signature items. I'm very impressed with it.

I could have sworn I sent him a signature item. I'll have to do that.

Might make a good article in Today's Cacher. Show some of the larger collections, maybe provide the links as a sort of guide to what's out there. I use Dave's and Fisur's sites as a reference.

Whoa! I'm ashamed to show off our pitiful collection. A whole 6 coins! Of course we are newbies at collecting. 2 Hampton Roads Geocachers regular geocoins (1 for trade, one to keep) , 1 LE Hampton Roads Geocachers (keeper), 1 TGBear (possible trader), and 2 Podcacher.com II geocoins (one signed, one not, both keepers.) Guess we have to start somewhere?

Like nicolo mentioned here ...

I will also have 4 BnR coins available to trade. Mine have 3 Bubbas etched on the handle.

I am seeking the following. Updated List from this post here.

Wretched Skull

Skullduggery Antique Silver - Trade Pending

DresselDragons Antique Silver

Cache or Die Trying Silver

Trades have been made for these. Thanks to all who were interested.

Thanks everyone, I have made trades for all my coins.

I have told the other 10 that if they're doing any trading to post here.

See ya!

Shoot! It would figure that when I get busy and don't check the trading thread a few days, a limited Canadian coin would come along.

If anyone else has some for trade I'd be interested in making an offer.

I'm looking for a 2006 Massachusetts geocoin.

I have the following for trade:

2006 USA Geocoin

Tennessee Micro silver

Tennessee Micro gold

2006 World of Geocaching

Kinzua Bridge gold

Kinzua Bridge silver

Kinzua Bridge copper

Indiana Micro silver

Indiana Micro gold

2006 China

Finland

2006 Mississippi

Team Skirtlifter Lamppost

Team Skirtlifter

nielsenc - xmas

Wyoming bronze

Wyoming pewtwer

I will consider other trades for trackable coins too.

Any of you guys who still haven't received their Wyoming coins from late 2005, I hear this guy "nodabshere" AKA WYLostinMA has LOTS and LOTS of them for trade including both the pewter and the bronze and you should contact him. :laughing:

2006 USA Geocoin

Tennessee Micro silver

Tennessee Micro gold

2006 World of Geocaching

Kinzua Bridge gold

Kinzua Bridge silver

Kinzua Bridge copper

Indiana Micro silver

Indiana Micro gold

2006 China

Finland

2006 Mississippi

Team Skirtlifter

nielsenc - xmas

Wyoming bronze

Wyoming pewtwer

Any of you guys who still haven't received their Wyoming coins from late 2005, I hear this guy "nodabshere" AKA WYLostinMA has LOTS and LOTS of them for trade including both the pewter and the bronze and you should contact him. :laughing:

:laughing: That is sad... I know a lot of folks got shafted on that whole deal. See this thread for more details.... Clicky>>> Wyoming Thread AKA... Wheres my coins?:laughing:

2006 USA Geocoin

Tennessee Micro silver

Tennessee Micro gold

2006 World of Geocaching

Kinzua Bridge gold

Kinzua Bridge silver

Kinzua Bridge copper

Indiana Micro silver

Indiana Micro gold

2006 China

Finland

2006 Mississippi

Team Skirtlifter

nielsenc - xmas

Wyoming bronze

Wyoming pewtwer

B) That is sad... I know a lot of folks got shafted on that whole deal. See this thread for more details.... Clicky>>> Wyoming Thread AKA... Wheres my coins?:laughing:

I say this sock should get the boot. Beware folks. :laughing:

Hi

this is some sort of topic, but i couldn't resist (sorry), I just got some coins from C&P, and one on them it's special in itself: The Arthur and Trillian Geocoin . Really nice coin with great design.

When i saw that the latest reply was from these two i just had to say that :laughing:

When can we expect some sort of towel-coin :laughing: Why not, we sure don't panic if that don't happens but we will became with another great coin (guessing).

Thank you

PL

Hi

this is some sort of topic, but i couldn't resist (sorry), I just got some coins from C&P, and one on them it's special in itself: The Arthur and Trillian Geocoin . Really nice coin with great design.

When i saw that the latest reply was from these two i just had to say that :P

When can we expect some sort of towel-coin :P Why not, we sure don't panic if that don't happens but we will became with another great coin (guessing).

Thank you

PL

Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate it. :)

As for a towel coin? Who knows...it might happen. :)

Hi,

I'm still looking for a Japan 2007 Gold Geocoin.

I have to trade:

- PDA satin Nickel

- Sunburst Gold

- Compass Rose 2007 Silver

- Compass Rose 2007 Bronze

- Sharkz 07 Rock Garden (Copper w Mango Kayak)

- Sharkz 07 Rock Garden (Green w Blue Kayak)

- Landsharks Gecko - Orange Mosaic

- Crystal Fairy - Antique Gold

- Dragonfly 2007 - Orange Wings

- Dragon Spinner - Copper

- more on my trading list on geocoincollection.com

Thank you.

I am looking for a fire chief hat? Not sure if that is what it is called but if anyone has seen or knows one similar please let me know. Check my trader list in my signature if you have one. Thanks!

That's Chief20r2's personal coin. Message him for a trade :P

Thanks! Sent him an email!

And reply coming :P

Hi all,

We still have some of our 3doxies personal personal coins available for trades. The coin features our 3 dachshunds on the front in 3D and the Bristol sign (a local landmark) on the back. You NASCAR fans have probably heard of Bristol, TN! This is a 1.75 inch coin, 3.5 mm thick, so it has a nice feel to it. It's trackable on gc.com. The coins were never sold and are trade only, but we're always interested in anything we don't already have. There were 250 minted in silver finish and 50 LE in gold finish (for similar mintage coins or HTF) and there will not be any more minted in these metals. The link to our coin lists is in our signature line - We would love to hear from you!

3doxiesgeocoin.jpg

Hello all im looking to trade some of my teams personal geocoins for other personal geo coins. My coins are the Blood Hound Gang geo coins. Picture of what the coin looks like can be found on my trackables list at my geo caching profile. My coin has Icon too. I have made some trades allready, so far I got one from Chris Gun, Nero, Rockin Roddy, 2 Cdn reviewers, and Team Geogorkum. Im sure there are more people and teams out there with personal geocoins. I would love to trade ya if interested.

I like geo coins that are at least trackable, at geo caching.com I preffer with Icon too, but am not too picky about if it has no Icon. I dont log into thease forum pages very much, so if there are any trades please send me e-mail thru my profile. Thank You

Best Regards

Waggy of The Blood Hound Gang

:P

Edited by Blood Hound Gang Waggy

Hello all im looking to trade some of my teams personal geocoins for other personal geo coins. My coins are the Blood Hound Gang geo coins. Picture of what the coin looks like can be found on my trackables list at my geo caching profile. My coin has Icon too. I have made some trades allready, so far I got one from Chris Gun, Nero, Rockin Roddy, 2 Cdn reviewers, and Team Geogorkum. Im sure there are more people and teams out there with personal geocoins. I would love to trade ya if interested.

I like geo coins that are at least trackable, at geo caching.com I preffer with Icon too, but am not too picky about if it has no Icon. I dont log into thease forum pages very much, so if there are any trades please send me e-mail thru my profile. Thank You

Best Regards

:P

Email sent :P

Best Regards

:lol:

Email Sent........ :laughing:

Best Regards

:laughing:

Email sent, love your coin!

Got a trip coming up next month- that means I can add another State coin to my collection!...expanding the trip....

Will be needing-

The Original Las Vegas

California

Arizona

Utah

Have to trade-

Earth Turtle AS

Earth Turtle AC

FSM Gold

FSM Black Nickel, Red

Northern Right Whale LE

Tranquility Two Tone

GC&PC Back to Caching (school bus)

Moun10Like

Geo Coin Club 2nd Anniversary

Thanks!

Best Regards

email sent with request

I had a thread like this a couple months ago and got a couple trades out of it but still have the vast majority of my coins left. I don't collect them anymore and I'm looking to trade for military items, primarily from WWII but other eras would be considered too. I'll also consider other non-coin offers.

I have some very rare coins, and although I don't collect them anymore I would still expect a fair trade. All of my coins are from early 2006 or older. Here's a list of everything being offered, only a handful are being kept. I also have a few of my personal coins left. Most have been given away to friends and family.

Please contact me through the geocaching site if you have an offer, not through PMs.

52ab3215-c4b3-4daa-82bd-63d1c329a451.jpg

2bugs 2005

Alabama 2005 (silver)

AtlantaGal Ver. 1 (silver)

AtlantaGal Ver. 2 (silver)

CacheDragons

Calgary Cachers

Camp Explorer (2 tone LE)

Camp Explorer (antique silver)

Central Coast Geocachers of California - Return of the Natives Project

Coinfusion Project

Colorado 2005 (activated)

CruiserDude

Czech

darth_maul_3 (bronze) (activated)

Delaware (silver)

Dhenninger

donbadabon (bronze)

Emerald Valley Cachers (gold)

End Station VTA Mystery Cache

European Union (activated)

f0t0m0m (activated)

FaceDances Ver. 1

FaceDances Ver. 2

Finland 2006 (activated)

Fire Elemental (silver)

FlyinV (silver)

Fox & the Hound ("Paint error" version)

FoxFire949

GBA Coin Club microchip coin 2005

GBOTS

GD (Great Daner) mystery coins (both round and square)

Geocachers of the Bay Area

GeoNap

Georgia 2006

Hides & Finds Geocoin Club: coin 1 Film Canister

Hides & Finds Geocoin Club: coin 2 Stump

JayBee LitLens

JeeperMTJ

JeeptoysRus

Kansas 2006 (silver) (activated)

KevinG68 (silver)

KTAG dog tag

Ladycacher

Loggerhead (activated)

Long Island LIGO (the first one that looks like a ninja star) (LE gold) (activated)

LoriDarlin (silver)

Lowracer

Manitoba Geocaching Association

Maryland 2005 (activated)

Mauison

Midwest GeoBash 2005 (activated)

Moun10Bike Ver. 2

Moun10Bike Ver. 3

NEFGA (silver) (activated)

NEFGA Jeep Club (silver) (activated)

New Jersey 2005 (activated)

North Carolina (bronze)

Northwest Pennsylvania cachers (The original one with the ship)

Ohio 2005 (activated)

OKIC 2004

Opticsboy

PDXMarathonMan

Pennsylvania 2004

Pepper (gold)

Rupert2

Rusty O Junk

Sgt. Stitches (silver)

Shop99er

SilverMarc

SirGerald (Gold)

Son of Cyclops

Spencersb

Steal Your Face / Greatful Dead

SWAGS Christmas

SWAGS Margarita

Team Badger

Team Coy Chev

Team Rampant Lion Caching Through the Snow event coin

Tennessee 2005 (silver) (activated)

Thanks for the Cache

The Boys of Ladycacher

The Nano Twins

The Rubicon Brothers 2005

Twister Dragons

United Kingdom 2005 (Proof(?) with "CoinTracking.com" engraved for the name)

Vacman (Ver. 2 I think)

Washington Counties: Kitsap

Washington Counties: Pierce

WindRose

Wisconsin Coulee Region Cachers

Edited by Vargseld? ™

Best Regards

[/quote

I will have my coin in the next couple of weeks if you want a trade:)

Drop me an email and I will put you on the list, thanks

Got a trip coming up next month- that means I can add another State coin to my collection!...expanding the trip....

Will be needing-

The Original Las Vegas

California

Arizona

Utah

Have to trade-

Earth Turtle AS

Earth Turtle AC

FSM Gold

FSM Black Nickel, Red

Northern Right Whale LE

Tranquility Two Tone

GC&PC Back to Caching (school bus)

Moun10Like

Geo Coin Club 2nd Anniversary

Thanks!

Which California coin(s) are you looking for? I have a couple of different versions which should be listed in my trading list. Shoot me an email through my profile if you're interested.