GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

Tsun...lemme look...I think I got ya covered :laughing: I will send you an email after looking at my coins.

LD

Wow, now that was the funniest trade I've ever tried to make. I'm not sure if I'm more coinfused now than when we first started trying to figure out what coin I was after, lol. Good thing for pictures..... :blink: Thanks Lori, you're my new best friend.....lol. :unsure:

I am looking for a FSM coin of any metal for my mission person.

Just so I don't confuse anyone...I have landed a trade for myself....now am looking for one for my mission person so we can both be happy :D:D

hhhmmm....upon further thought maybe I should reword this to say I have landed a trade for my mission person...now I need to land one for myself!! LOL

Edited by LoriDarlin
I must preface this post to say, I have no idea how to obtain this coin, what its name is, or even if it is still available, but I 'NEED' it for Mr Pig (can you guess his occupation?) ^_^

db08699f-0d38-4a82-9ff4-80757ae4aa59.jpg

Can anyone help me, please?

I can!

Thats one I did with Hogwildstuff!

Its called "Cache Or Charge" inspired by many Cachers um... interaction with the law while looking very suspicious while searching GZ!

It will be available soon - so keep your eyes open!

I'll make sure and post if the good folks at HWS need me to, otherwise Im sure they will post about it!

I can!

Thats one I did with Hogwildstuff!

Its called "Cache Or Charge" inspired by many Cachers um... interaction with the law while looking very suspicious while searching GZ!

It will be available soon - so keep your eyes open!

I'll make sure and post if the good folks at HWS need me to, otherwise Im sure they will post about it!

Thanks CinemaBoxers and Tsun!!!! Why am I not suprised it is one of your coins Paula? ^_^

Well I received the following e-mail and I am irritated to say the least.

Subject: My CITO coin‎

You do not have 2 of my CITO geocoins so please remove them from your list.

First, the coins have been removed it was an honest error, two if I wanted to leave it on my list I pay for the site so it shouldn't concern you, three and more importantly how about politely asking if I listed it in error since it is a rare coin and ask me to remove, I found the context of e-mail to be very condescending,"My CITO coin."

I made an error entering Cito 2007 and picked your coin on accident probably because the 2007 Cito wasn't loaded onto the site when I got them. I don't know about anyone else but I don't look at my trader site everyday and it certainly doesn't have all my coins on there. I currently am in the process in updating but I am not there yet.

I don't know if it is my mood or not but, I am irritated none the less. Maybe I am irritated cause I am working not caching I am not sure ^_^

I didn't respond to the e-mail I just updated my trader site

Steel City Babes

Dont let it bug you, some people have no manners or sense of being polite - they just assume everyone else is being malicious, or are 'wrongdoers'.

My grandmother was an advocate of "Catching more flies with honey than vinegar"

Oh well... blow it off.

Sounds like a personal problem so take it else where.

First, the coins have been removed it was an honest error, two if I wanted to leave it on my list I pay for the site so it shouldn't concern you, three and more importantly how about politely asking if I listed it in error since it is a rare coin and ask me to remove, I found the context of e-mail to be very condescending,"My CITO coin."

I made an error entering Cito 2007 and picked your coin on accident probably because the 2007 Cito wasn't loaded onto the site when I got them. I don't know about anyone else but I don't look at my trader site everyday and it certainly doesn't have all my coins on there. I currently am in the process in updating but I am not there yet.

I don't know if it is my mood or not but, I am irritated none the less. Maybe I am irritated cause I am working not caching I am not sure :unsure:

Steel City Babes

I don't know if it is my mood or not but, I am irritated none the less. Maybe I am irritated cause I am working not caching I am not sure :blink:

Steel City Babes

Talk about rude. :unsure:

I don't know if it is my mood or not but, I am irritated none the less. Maybe I am irritated cause I am working not caching I am not sure :unsure:

Steel City Babes

I am sorry Cav Scout but the forum is for trading, Correct! I have a concern when I receive inconsiderate and blatantly rude e-mail in regards to a coin on my TRADER list, thus the reason for the post on the trader forum. And it is not like I am actively out there seeking trades for a coin I don't own. I feel I should be able to address it on this forum. All I am saying is some tact in the e-mail would do the person a lot of good.

Steel City Babes

Let's keep this thread devoid of any drama. Use this one for posting and requesting trades, and if there are issues to discuss, please open a new thread.

So, who's trading what?

I would love to trade for one of your personal ones :blink:

oh oh... me too :unsure: (Well I can dream can't I :blink: )

Edited by Team chelmo

Looking for these coins:

Geodiamond

BigBucks

JayHawkFan

John Harrison

BadAndy

Cache Buzzards

Georgia 2007

Isle of Man 2007

3Doxies

Delaware 2007

Pod Cacher

Blue Canary

NavStar

Trader list is in signature.

Thanks.

Edited to show trades made. Thanks

Edited by OshnDoc

I want to do a pair of caches in the theme of good V's evil.

one will be really easy to find with "good" things inside.

The other will be more on the dark side, hard to find, evil things inside.

i can get hold of an "angel" geocoin but i want a flip side coin to represent bad.

Anyone got a coin like that which i can buy from them?

i have looked on pretty much all the web site, and ebay for about a month now :(

BTW, i am from England, so include a shipping cost if you have one.

PS has anyone heard of an Oregon Geocoin, as well... just asking?

many thanks

i can get hold of an "angel" geocoin but i want a flip side coin to represent bad.

i have looked on pretty much all the web site, and ebay for about a month now :(

many thanks

Would a good Karma and a Bad Karma coins work? She also has good karma and bad karma pins. If so try www.dorkfishcoins.com

many thanks

Have you seen the evil micro coins???? :laughing: