GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

Alright I am seeking a very special trade, in fact I totally expect this request to go unanswered but hey it's worth a try.

I have this coin for trade:

475.gif

In return I would like to acquire an original piece of Wyland's paintings. Not a poster or a print!

Wyland.jpg

Please note all offers are subject to my approval.

Alright I am seeking a very special trade, in fact I totally expect this request to go unanswered but hey it's worth a try.

475.gif

In return I would like to acquire an original piece of Wyland's paintings. Not a poster or a print!

Wyland.jpg

Does the artwork have to be trackable? :unsure:

475.gif

Wyland.jpg

Does the artwork have to be trackable? B)

:unsure::lol::lol:

I prefer it to be tracked so we know when it makes it to my house. Most shipping services provide this service for a nominal fee. I will in turn pay for tracking of the coin to your door step!!!

:o:(:)

Well Damenace, I looked up some of his artwork and $5,000 dollars to $35,000 dollars is a little much for htat coin :P

:P:):DB)

Hey it was worth a shot :mad: !!!! I have seen others requests for non coin items and thought I would give it a shot.

When I saw Dorkfishes new coin I was inspired!!! One of these days I will own a Wyland piece, and a Karma coin :D !!!

Edited by Damenace

475.gif

Wyland.jpg

Mmmmmmmmmm let me know how this works out I have about 20 volunteer coins sitting around here in a box.... hehehe

Please no emails, I'm not trading em, read my profile...

Cache Agent

Volunteer Cache Reviewer

Looking for:

Dutch Delft coin

Garmin Store Grand Opening

Team Shydog v1

GW5 Sunburst Antique silver

Personals

Have:

MWGB 2007 gecoin

4 Musketeers geocoin

MWGB silver poker chips (winner's chip)

GPS adventures Maze Exhibit

And a whole bunch of other stuff... email me for a list since I just traded for over 300 coins at MWGB :unsure:

And a whole bunch of other stuff... email me for a list since I just traded for over 300 coins at MWGB :o

Wow! That's wild. I'm guessing the coin collectors were out in full force at MWGB.

Not so much at the main event, but rather at the Post bash event at the Best Western almost 300 people all lugging around coins. :laughing:

And a whole bunch of other stuff... email me for a list since I just traded for over 300 coins at MWGB :o

Wow! That's wild. I'm guessing the coin collectors were out in full force at MWGB.

Not so much at the main event, but rather at the Post bash event at the Best Western almost 300 people all lugging around coins. :laughing: The hottest trader was the GPS Adventures Maze coin which Groundspeak only sold at the exhibit. :(

We still have a few MWGB GEOsmirks left that we're willing to trade first to those who attended the bash that we didn't meet or didn't trade with. We had 50 made with the special blue/white MWGB coloring.

There aren't many coins left, so email us asap if you are interested. We have a seeking list in our sig line, but we're also interested in trackable coins (icons preferred) that we don't have.

Our seeking list is pretty much up to date, our keeper list isn't--we got too many new coins this weekend!

Email us at lindsychris @ gmail . com with either your trader list or your offer.

P7171393.jpg

And a whole bunch of other stuff... email me for a list since I just traded for over 300 coins at MWGB :D

Not so much at the main event, but rather at the Post bash event at the Best Western almost 300 500 people all lugging around coins. :laughing: The hottest trader was the GPS Adventures Maze coin which Groundspeak only sold at the exhibit. :o

FIXED!!!

BTW Here is what you look like after you trade for 300 coins and stay up until all hours of the wee morning....lol

July2007b064.jpg

To stay OT I have 1 extra GPS Maze Adventure coin to trade. :D I would love some other HTF coins like a Garmin Grand Opening or a Merry Christmas 2006 for it. :( :( :D

And a whole bunch of other stuff... email me for a list since I just traded for over 300 coins at MWGB :(

Not so much at the main event, but rather at the Post bash event at the Best Western almost 300 500 people all lugging around coins. :D The hottest trader was the GPS Adventures Maze coin which Groundspeak only sold at the exhibit. :D

FIXED!!!

BTW Here is what you look like after you trade for 300 coins and stay up until all hours of the wee morning....lol

July2007b064.jpg

To stay OT I have 1 extra GPS Maze Adventure coin to trade. :( I would love some other HTF coins like a Garmin Grand Opening or a Merry Christmas 2006 for it. :D:o :o

I think he looks just ducky after all that playing & trading. :laughing:

500? No wonder we could not move. What a blast!

And to stay OT -

Have

MWGB event attendee coin

Chat coin

Copper Dragon Spinner

I have to update my lists after this weekend - too many trades to keep track of. But fun! :o

Edited by GPX Navigators

Gee, sounds like MWGB was even better than GW5 for coin trading and picking up HTF coins. Now I'm event more keen to try and make it next year. :laughing:

To keep this OT, still looking for:

Qubec 2007 gold

LFD Geobone

and basically any other Canadian coin not in my owned list. See my sig for my trading list.

Seeking : FSM bronze and silver geocoin

Offering : see my trading list link below. Additionally, I have the following coins and am prolly making up the names ( sorry, but I'm just too tired to look up the actual names ) :

- Sunburst ( BN, antique gold, chrome )

- Dragon Rot13 Spinner ( antique gold )

- Curse of the Pirates ( bronze/gold?, silver )

- Several colors of the AEToys Jeep

- Jeep Racers ( blue )