GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

This is my first trade request. I am looking for a Steal Your Face coin.

I have to following to trade:

2007 Black Nickel Compass Rose

2007 Bronze Compass Rose

2007 Silver Compass Rose

Team Alamo Gold & Nickel

Team Alamo Bronze & Gold

2007 NC Foothills Geocachers group geocoin

Thanks,

NCFiddler <><

Edited by ncfiddler

As stated in an earlier post I am eliminated most State, Country and Group coins from my collection.

I now have a list of coins that I am considering to trade for the right offer.

My Available List

This list include some earlier 2005 coins that are activated but owned by me, and a bunch of unactivated and non trackable coins.

I figure I would start by looking for trades for some of the older personal coins I am missing before I sell off the trackable ones. My wish list below is only a little out of date.

Team Sand Dollar

All lists have been updated to reflect what I need and what I'm trading.

Team Sand Dollar

Thanks to everyone over the last several months who have traded with Justin and I for our first personal non-trackable geocoin. We treasue each unique and individual design we have received.

We still have a few left we are willing to trade for anyone else's personal geocoins, non-trackable or trackable. We prefer it be your own coin or organization.

Pictured here is the antique bronze version. It is also available in antique silver. They never have been or ever will be for sale. What's left will go into geocaches in the eastern PA area as we find them. You may find some there now.

Please send e-mail through my profile.

antbronzeback.jpg

antbronzefront.jpg

After I took too long DNFing a cache, I got home with only minutes to try and log in to ebay to bid on a coin. Couldn't get ebay to respond fast enough, so I missed it. So...

Seeking:

2007 - Route US 66 (the one with this icon 790.gif).

Offering:

The set of our geocoins (2 full sized versions, and 1 micro)

Or something from our trading list:

http://www.cointracking.com/public/Marky

I still need this one. Anyone? I thought I had a trade for it, but the offered coins turned out to be Route 66 Missouri, which we already had. Since there was some confusion, here is the picture of the one I want:

route66.jpg

--Marky

On GeoCoinCollection.com I am experiencing a slight problem. After I search to bring up a coin in anyone of my lists then try to back arrow I am unable to do so. I have to go into another list, then back into the list I want. Has anyone else run into this problem? B) I don't want to contact them if it is just me and my computer.

On GeoCoinCollection.com I am experiencing a slight problem. After I search to bring up a coin in anyone of my lists then try to back arrow I am unable to do so. I have to go into another list, then back into the list I want. Has anyone else run into this problem? B) I don't want to contact them if it is just me and my computer.

For the record, they have had to make a temporary change on that site to disable or degrade the function of the 'Back' button in order to prevent a potential hacking attack.

The details of it are posted in their forums : http://geocoins.net/gcforums/showthread.php?t=1754

For the record, they have had to make a temporary change on that site to disable or degrade the function of the 'Back' button in order to prevent a potential hacking attack.

The details of it are posted in their forums : http://geocoins.net/gcforums/showthread.php?t=1754

Thanks... B) I was beginning to think my computer was getting werid! :P

Seekin':

-Ponik & Team (Silver)

-U.S.A. 2004 (Antique Bronze)

-U.S.A. 2004 (Nickel)

-U.S.A. 2004 (.999 Silver)

-U.S.A. 2005 (Antique Bronze)

-Garmin Grand Opening

-GD Mystery Coin

-Groundspeak Lackey

-PodCacher

Offer:

-See Our Available List (Link In Signature Line). Multiples and/or $$$ for HTF Coins.

Today I went to this event Kiss Me I'm Irish! Utah cachers Meet and Greet , it was one of four events held across the US. Each event had this coin made in a different metal

StPattysGeocoin.jpg

Each metal was only available at that specific event. I purchased extra Copper coins from the Utah event in hopes of making trades for the other three event coins.

Would anyone like to trade these event coins with me. Please note I am only looking to trade for the event coins at this time, sorry.

Please email me with offers

Edited by Damenace

StPattysGeocoin.jpg

I have the New Jersey gold version for trade and a couple of the Limited Edition misty silvers (these were not for general sale, 20 per event):

compass rose 2007 antique silver

GCC ammo can

compass rose 2006 gold

compass rose 2007 satin gold

yellow jeep

florida gold LE (aligator)

silver poker marker

any of the wildlife muggles series (copper)

iowa 2005

new york state coin

or i can entertain other offers

StPattysGeocoin.jpg

I have the New Jersey gold version for trade and a couple of the Limited Edition misty silvers (these were not for general sale, 20 per event):

compass rose 2007 antique silver

GCC ammo can

compass rose 2006 gold

compass rose 2007 satin gold

yellow jeep

florida gold LE (aligator)

silver poker marker

any of the wildlife muggles series (copper)

iowa 2005

new york state coin

or i can entertain other offers

PM SENT

I looked and did not find a topic specifically related to trading coins. Some other topics moved towards people posting trade info. I have made 2 trades by mail with other Cachers for coins and figure there should be a spot where others can list their wants, needs and offers.

Anyway, here is the first post with my listing:

Have several California coins, new, unregistered, never in the wild.

Have one Washington State coin, also unregistered.

Want to trade for: other state coins (that are not "owned" and not registered with the expectation that they be moved to another cache.)

Email me with your offer or post here.

Thank you.

I am looking for a Utah coin, please e-mail me. Utah coins only please!

STILL SEEKING:

Fotomom

Dyfen

Divervan

OFFER:

Caching Partners - CARWYN

Massachusetts 2006 - Bronze

Massachusetts 2006 - Nickel

NOLEFAN9399

Scott - N8ZUS

Canoeman Summer 2006 - Copper (non-trackable)

Canoeman Spring 2006 - Copper (non-trackable)

K-SQUARED Wooden Geonickel (not trackable)

All unactivated, and trackable, of course (except as noted).

Thanks,

Kevin