GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

I have a complete set of Geocaching Skills available. (Traded 1 set away already)

I have a profile on www.geocoincollection.com under Steel City Babes.

I am really interested in trading for Big Cat Series 2007 -by Prowler53 ---coins. However feel free to check out my profile and seeking list.

Seeking list: http://www.geocoincollection.com/cointrade...3&owner=448

Thanks again,

Steel City Babes :signalviolin:

i plan on caching in a few states in the next couple of months. while there, i want to launch some state themed geocoins of those states and see where they go.

i don't collect so looking for suggestions. i got nc from stock online stores. i am looking for:

2 florida coins

2 texas coins

2 virginia coins

ADthanksVANCE

OK, I'm down to my very last Evil Micro 2007 geocoin for trade! :rolleyes: They went pretty fast and I wanted to do something different with this one.

From now until, oh, Sunday night (Feb 25th) I will be accepting "bids" for the coin. If you have an ol' extra geocoin laying around the house that you want to trade just send me an e-mail with an offer. The geocoin that catches my fancy the most gets the trade. (I am still looking for a Crowesfeat30 coin!) :lol: Please check my trackable profile prior to "bidding". If I already have one activated I'm, in all honesty, not going to want another one. Thanks!

Just revising my seeking list that I've posted here...

9key coin

Belken

Any Ranger216 trains ( I have set 1 & 4 gold and silver, check my keepers)

Marmacette Nickel

The Lost Cacher BN red letters

Baby Loggerhead (BN, Gold, Silver)

Loggerhead Micro Polished Gold

Mr & Mrs Loggerhead LE BN

I've removed a few but that doesn't mean I'm not looking just wanted to narrow it down to the ones I would like the most right now.

Thanks for looking!

CA

My small trader list... should be getting more in soon, keep checking...

Trader list

I'd really like to add these coins to my collection:

ParentsofSAM 2007 - Any - Any - Any - Any

Avalanche 2006 & 2007

COG Sunset

DresselDragons Copper (Love them so much, Have to have them all...)

Geocat Nickel

Mauison - Any - Any - Glow - Any

Mr. & Mrs. Loggerhead - original Nickel

Parrolet's Beautiful Parrot - Satin Gold

Toojin & Bart

Yemon Yime (yes, I know... I know...)

Thanks! ~Fluttershy~

My Trade List

As they would say on Wonder Pets: "This is see-wious!" :wub:

We are looking for the Two-Tone LE Compass Rose that was only available at geocoinfest. We have to offer as a trade our own PengoFamily 2007 LE 4 Geocoin Set in Antique Gold. This set is a 1 of 10. And each geocoin in the set is uniquely trackable. They were not sold to anyone. 4 sets have been donated for fundraising.

AntiqueGoldSet.jpg

You can see more about this coin including a picture of the back here:

PengoFamily 2007 Geocoins and Geopin

Can someone please (with a cherry on top) help us out??? :rolleyes:

Thanks!

Edit: to fix link.

Edited by PengoFamily

Anyone have a Gecoin Fest Attendee for trade, please? We got our Vinyls in. They have a Jeep on them :rolleyes: Or we can talk about other coins. Thanks!

Also looking for a Geocoin Fest CoinQuest 2-part coin if anyone has an extra. Thanks!

And another too - a marker coin from the event as well if there are any extras. Thanks!

Edited by GPX Navigators

I have a lot of coins I am SEEKING, not as a whole, but in pieces. The coins I am seeking to trade for are (three columns to shorten the post):

Alabama 2005 Gold....................................Alabama 2004 bronze.................................WCRC

Alaska Cache and Dash..............................Alaska 2005 Gold Leaf................................Virginia

Alaska 2006 silver and silver w/ gold............Arizona Geoacher 2006 gold.......................

arkansas 2006 gold LE...............................Arkansas 2006 bronze

Cache Minnesota Gold LE.............................California 2004

Canada 2005 and 2006.............................Canada Capital cacher BN............................WSGA

Central Oklahoma silver..............................DFW Silver

Delaware..................................................Exp. Minnesota Silver.................................Florida Silver

GEOSET Silver..........................................Georgia Peach...........................................Tennessee Gold and silver

GGA 2005 and 2006 gold............................Hawaii, pineapple and regular....................Utah 2005 silver, 2006 copper

Hawaii national park silver..........................Idaho, 2005, 2006, and gold micro.............Venturing Crew 44'85

Kansas silver.............................................Kansas City historical tour.........................Swiss Nickel

Kentucky 2003, 2004, 2005.........................Kentucky Girls.........................................Louisiana 2006 LE

Maine........................................................Maryland black-eyed susan.......................Maryland Geocacher Brass

Mexico Gold...............................................MIGO Fall 2005, 2006, Spring 2005...........Oklahoma Tribe BN

Missouri....................................................North carolina Silver................................SW Michigan chili cook-off

New York...................................................North Carolina Foothills...........................South eastern new brunswick

New Zealand Kiwi Gold...............................Newfoundland Black Nickel........................Southern ontario geese

NC Micro gold...........................................NC numbered and unnumbered................North Dakota Snowflake

NWPA Gold................................................OKIC....................................................South carolina 07 copper

Oklahoma Route 66 Nickel..........................Oregon 2003 and 2004

SAGA .......................................................Pennsylvania 2004 & 05 gold

SWAGS Margarita, Christmas, and New slug...........................Texas 2006 gold, 2003 brass, 2006 challenge, lonestar

still SEEKING the above coins. Please contact me for what I have to trade. Thanks

Anyone that went to geocoinfest that has an extra pathtag from the event? Am still looking for one! :rolleyes:

I have one. I'll trade for any of your tags I don't have. I only have the original Basset one I believe. Email me :rolleyes:

Thanks AtlantaGal! Email sent...(and thanks for spelling "basset" correctly...many people spell it with 2 T's...that's the furniture store!) :anibad:

Don't know if this is the place to post this or not. With my club coin this month, I received an unusual coin, one that I can't use.

It's from Oakcoins.com, and says one the back side: Good for one free die side with minimum order of 100 coins. Expires 5-30-2007.

Would anybody be interested in having this coin? Maybe send me a coin in place of it, but not absolutely necessary. I just don't want it to go to waste if someone can use it.

Email me @ RWFriend1@yahoo.com, if you can use this coin before the expiration date and I will drop it in the mail ASAP!!!!!

I am still seeking the XLE 2007 Compass Rose 2 Tone Geocoin that was

avalable at the event. I couldn't make it to the event becasue I had

to work so I am offering multiple coins around 3-5 or so coins to get

it.

I have to trade for it on my trade list:

*2007 Compass Rose Antique Bronze

*2007 Compass Rose Antique Silver

*2007 Compass Rose Black Nickle

*Mandollyn Getting There Gold

*Kansas Sunshine Micro Blk-Nickle (I have a few of these for trade)

*Kansas Sunshine Micro Gold (Unactivated - Not very many of these

Unactivated Versions were givin out)

*Kansas Sunshine Micro Pin (I could put this in a set with the

Blk-Nickle and Gold coin)

*Kansas Sunshine Micro 2007 (Copper Version)

*GS GC&PC Oct 2006 Night Caching (it comes with at least a pin and the

non trackable Micro Pumpkin Coin)

*GS GC&PC Oct 2006 Micro-Pumpkin (I will trade this as a set with the

other coins)

*GS GC&PC NOV 2006 Thanksgiving Coin and Pin

*GS GC&PC Dec 2006 Christmas Coinament, with NT Leaf, Micro, and Pin

(I will trade this whole set along with others)

*GS GC&PC Jan 2006 Caching in the Snow with a bonus Geoswag Geocoin

and Caching in the Snow pin. (I will trade as a set for that coin

along with others)

*GS GC&PC Feb 2006 Heart with Pin

* Magic 8 Ball - Blue

* Missouri Route 66 Silver

* Missouri Route 66 Gold

* Plymouth Rock Trackable Benchmark Coin

* Kansas City Historical Tour Event Geocoin (First ever KC Event coin)

* Get out of TB Jail Free Geocoin (Now in hand)

Edited by sawblade5

Seeking:

2007 Compass Rose two-tone

Captain Goretex

Federation

Kitkatt1960

PurplePaws

Pawsitraction

SWAG 2006

SWAGS Easter

SWAGS Margarita

Team Airik

Great Basin Rally Winter

Great Basin Rally Summer

Venturing Crew

Any Wildlife Muggles - gold or copper

1701eh Memorial - antique gold or two-tone

....too many more to list

Please see my trading lists for coins I have available.

Anyone have a Gecoin Fest Attendee for trade, please? We got our Vinyls in. They have a Jeep on them <_< Or we can talk about other coins. Thanks!

Also looking for a Geocoin Fest CoinQuest 2-part coin if anyone has an extra. Thanks!

And another too - a marker coin from the event as well if there are any extras. Thanks!

Still looking for Marker or CoinQuest from the Fest. :blink:

Don't know if this is the place to post this or not. With my club coin this month, I received an unusual coin, one that I can't use.

It's from Oakcoins.com, and says one the back side: Good for one free die side with minimum order of 100 coins. Expires 5-30-2007.

Would anybody be interested in having this coin? Maybe send me a coin in place of it, but not absolutely necessary. I just don't want it to go to waste if someone can use it.

Email me @ RWFriend1@yahoo.com, if you can use this coin before the expiration date and I will drop it in the mail ASAP!!!!!

email sent

Would anybody be interested in having this coin? I just don't want it to go to waste if someone can use it.

:laughing: I also received one of these and If you can use it contact me through my profile and it's yours, all I ask is that I get one of the coins it's used to make. ;)

Would anybody be interested in having this coin? I just don't want it to go to waste if someone can use it.

:laughing: I also received one of these and If you can use it contact me through my profile and it's yours, all I ask is that I get one of the coins it's used to make. ;)

I have one as well, same "conditions" as 57chevy, lemmie know if you're interested.

I have one as well, same "conditions" as 57chevy, lemmie know if you're interested.

Same here - if anyone can use one of these, it's yours. Our first geocoin is ready for production so I'll never be able to use it by the expiration date. ;)

Don't know if this is the place to post this or not. With my club coin this month, I received an unusual coin, one that I can't use...

;) I also received one of these and If you can use it contact me through my profile and it's yours, all I ask is that I get one of the coins it's used to make. ;)

It's gone... that was quick. I'm glad someones gonna put it to good use. :laughing:

Don't know if this is the place to post this or not. With my club coin this month, I received an unusual coin, one that I can't use...

;) I also received one of these and If you can use it contact me through my profile and it's yours, all I ask is that I get one of the coins it's used to make. :laughing:

It's gone... that was quick. I'm glad someones gonna put it to good use. ;)

After seeing all these posts, I can't imagine there are too many more people that need them, but . . . I have one too. No strings.