GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

Pictures of all of these coins can be seen at my trading list.

:anitongue:Available:

Astrolabe (antique silver) (in-hand)

Buffalo Wings 2005 (gold) (in-hand)

Camp Explorer 2006 (in-hand)

Chester Cachers (antique gold) (in-hand)

Chester Cachers (black nickel) (in-hand)

Ferreter5 (antique copper) (in-hand)

Geocachingdragon (antique silver) (in-hand)

Greenman (in-hand)

Idaho Micro 2007 (antique silver) (in-hand)

Team Fish Eagle (silver) (in-hand)

Team Jsam (antique silver) (in-hand)

Team Sand Dollar v2 (antique silver) (in-hand)

<_<Seeking:

8 Muddy Feet - 20 Muddy Toes

Alaska 2005 Moose Goldleaf

Arlsdaddy

Big Rock Meteorite

Bluegillfisherman

Cache Dragons

Cache-U-Nuts

Champoeg

Columbia

footTRAX Limited Edition

Goblindust

Kootenay Pirates

Massachusetts 2006

Mexico Antique Copper

Mystery Puzzle Coin

Norwegian 2007

prntr1

Silver Dragon / Hammerjane

Traveling Viking

Zombie Tribe

(I'm sure there are many very nice geocoins I do not currently know about. If you have something you would like to trade that is not in this list, please feel free to contact me with a trade offer.)

Pictures of all of these coins can be seen at my trading list.

I am still seeking The 2007 Satin Gold Compass Rose Geocoin.

I have available on my trade list and in hand:

*Mandollyn Getting There Gold

*Kansas Sunshine Micro Blk-Nickle (I have a few of these for trade)

*Kansas Sunshine Micro Gold (Unactivated)

*Kansas Sunshine Micro Pin (I could put this in a set with the Blk-Nickle and Gold coin)

*GS GC&PC Oct 2006 Night Caching (it comes with at least a pin and the non trackable Micro Pumpkin Coin)

*GS GC&PC Oct 2006 Micro-Pumpkin (I prefer it to be traded as a set it came as with the Night Caching coin and Pin.)

*GS GC&PC NOV 2006 Thanksgiving Coin and Pin

*GS GC&PC Dec 2006 Christmas Coinament, with NT Leaf, Micro, and Pin (Give me some special for this one like a wooden nickle or something like that to go along with the coin)

*GS GC&PC Jan 2006 Caching in the Snow with a bonus Geoswag Geocoin and Caching in the Snow pin. (I will trade as a set for that coin)

* Magic 8 Ball - Blue

* Missouri Route 66 Silver

* Missouri Route 66 Gold (Special trade show me your trade list if you want this one as I would maybe ask to trade multi for multi)

* Plymouth Rock Trackable Benchmark Coin

* Kansas City Historical Tour Event Geocoin (First ever KC Event coin).

* Get out of TB Jail Free Geocoin (Now in hand)

The Following Coins that I am expecting to get in soon and up for trade are:

*2007 Compass Rose - In the other finishes expect Satin Gold and the Rumored XLE.

I have other coins in my seeking list but I will give priority to the Satin Gold Compass Rose Geocoin for now.

I'm looking for a 9key coin.... everytime I look here on the forum I see 9key's avatar and everytime I see it the more I would love to have one of his/her coin.... I don't have much of a trader list at the moment, expecting some more coins in the mail... but would love to hear what I might be able to get to trade for one if possible.

Pwerty Pwease!

Thanks!

CA

I have a couple tb that i will trade you they are activated but you can still move them along.

you can email me at gemccormick@hotmail.com .

Thanks Great Graham

I have extra Alabama, Washington state, and West Tennessee coins to trade. They are all new and unactivated. I would be interested to trade for anything not listed below.

Alabama

Washington

West Tennessee

Michigan

Oregon

California

Kentucky

Conejo Cachers

Green Man

The Joy of Geocaching

Canada

We seem to have missed the boat on purchasing an unactivated Signal December 2006 (Canada) geocoin. We would be happy to trade, but don't have a trade list we can link to.

Here's what we have in our box of spares:

Northbound,

Psychochicken,

Serenity and

Great Smokey Mtn. Geoquest.

Landsharkz,

Whitebear (all designs),

911turbos,

Poland,

Spud502,

Newfoundland and

Sarnia.

Hello! Just like everyone else :P we are also looking for the Compass Rose Satin Gold and the Compass Rose two-tone that will apparently be available at geocoinfest. We will have available to trade (have purchased and just waiting to receive in the mail.) 1 of ea of the other 3 finishes that were available at Coins and Pins. Can someone please help us?? <_<;):huh:

I have a lot of coins I am SEEKING, not as a whole, but in pieces. The coins I am seeking to trade for are (three columns to shorten the post):

Alabama 2005 Gold....................................Alabama 2004 bronze.................................WCRC

Alaska Cache and Dash..............................Alaska 2005 Gold Leaf................................Virginia

Alaska 2006 (all three finishes)...................Arizona Geoacher 2006 gold........................Arizona 2006 Copper (jeep)

arkansas 2006 gold LE...............................Arkansas 2006 bronze

Cache Minnesota Gold LE.............................California 2004

Canada 2005 and 2006.............................Canada Capital cacher BN............................WSGA

Central Oklahoma silver............................Colorado 2005 ...........................................DFW Silver

Delaware..................................................Exp. Minnesota Silver.................................Florida Silver

GEOSET Silver..........................................Georgia Peach...........................................Tennessee Gold and silver

GGA 2005 and 2006 gold............................Hawaii, pineapple and regular....................Utah 2005 silver, 2006 copper

Hawaii national park silver..........................Idaho, 2005, 2006, and gold micro.............Venturing Crew 44'85

Kansas silver.............................................Kansas City historical tour.........................Swiss Nickel

Kentucky 2003, 2004, 2005.........................Kentucky Girls.........................................Louisiana 2006 LE

Maine........................................................Maryland black-eyed susan.......................Maryland Geocacher Brass

Mexico Gold...............................................MIGO Fall 2005, 2006, Spring 2005...........Oklahoma Tribe BN

Missouri....................................................North carolina Silver................................SW Michigan chili cook-off

New York...................................................North Carolina Foothills...........................South eastern new brunswick

New Zealand Kiwi Gold...............................Newfoundland Black Nickel........................Southern ontario geese

NC Micro gold...........................................NC numbered and unnumbered................North Dakota Snowflake

NWPA Gold................................................OKIC....................................................South carolina 07 copper

Oklahoma Route 66 Nickel..........................Oregon 2003 and 2004

SAGA .......................................................Pennsylvania 2004 & 05 gold

SWAGS Margarita, Christmas, and New slug...........................Texas 2006 gold, 2003 brass, 2006 challenge, lonestar

Just got a fresh bag of coins to add to my available list. They include Tiki's, ROT13, Geeky Scandinavians, and a few others. If you have any of the above coins to trade, please contact me for a hard copy of the coins I have available. Thanks

I'm looking for the Two-Tone 2007 Compass Rose geocoin that will be available at Coinfest. Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it so I'm looking to trade a Satin Gold 2007 Compass Rose geocoin for it. Mahalo!

I will try to handle your request. <_< We missed the Satin Gold one.

Mahalo!

I signed up with CoinsandPins to be notived of the Compass Rose sale. Has this coin been offered to the public yet? Or is it only for at the GeoCoinFest? I thought I have purchased the other Compass coins in the past.

Confused... :huh:

Coins and Pins sold the three versions already. The Satin Gold is to be sold through USA Geocoins and rumor has it this Two Tone Version is for the event only.

Guess I'll add my name to the list of people seeking a Compass Rose 2-tone. I can trade any of the other 3 metals that was sold, one of my personal copper LE coins, an ACGA PEI coin, or one of the new ACGA New Brunswick coins when they come. Guess I might as well add that I'm looking for the gold Compass Rose too since I haven't gotten an invoice so I'm guessing my reservation was too far down on the list to be filled. Thanks.

Guess I'll add my name to the list of people seeking a Compass Rose 2-tone. I can trade any of the other 3 metals that was sold, one of my personal copper LE coins, an ACGA PEI coin, or one of the new ACGA New Brunswick coins when they come. Guess I might as well add that I'm looking for the gold Compass Rose too since I haven't gotten an invoice so I'm guessing my reservation was too far down on the list to be filled. Thanks.

I second everything islander1988 said, minus the personl copper LE, ACGA PEI, or the ACGA new Bruswick coin :huh: . Besides not having those, we will have our Top 40 coin soon and there is a special coin in the works but that right now is a mystery :huh: production date still not set. But if anyone wants to help out while we sit in the cold upper midwest while others enjoy the sun let us know. Or check out our trading list HERE.

Thank you

Edited by Vegas Gamblers

yimeswc5.jpg

Send in the Yimes

(to the tune of "Send in the Clowns"

Isn't it great?

Yemon Yime made this coin?

Me here at last on the Forums,

Coins in mid air.

Send in the Yimes.

Isn't it neat?

Coins to be found?

Buying almost every single Coin around,

But, Wait... There's one I can't find.

Where are the Yimes?

Send in the Yimes.

Just when I'd stopped searching each Vendor,

Finally knowing the one that I wanted was yours,

Making my trade requests with my usual flair,

Sure someone would bend,

but No one wanted to part with theirs...

Don't you love Yimes?

My heart beats true.

He posted that they're no longer in season...

Dave said, Sorry, it's true.

But where are the Yimes?

Quick, send in the Yimes.

Now, what do I do?

I just need a Bronze?

Uranium too,

Losing my Chance to have one

Is making me blue...

And where are the Yimes?

There ought to be Yimes.

Fluttershy needs a few...

I signed up with CoinsandPins to be notived of the Compass Rose sale. Has this coin been offered to the public yet? Or is it only for at the GeoCoinFest? I thought I have purchased the other Compass coins in the past.

Confused... :rolleyes:

Coins and Pins sold the three versions already. The Satin Gold is to be sold through USA Geocoins and rumor has it this Two Tone Version is for the event only.

I would be happy just to get one 2007 Compass Rose. Anyone want to trade?

Lummieh

yimeswc5.jpg

Send in the Yimes

(to the tune of "Send in the Clowns"

Isn't it great?

Yemon Yime made this coin?

Me here at last on the Forums,

Coins in mid air.

Send in the Yimes.

Isn't it neat?

Coins to be found?

Buying almost every single Coin around,

But, Wait... There's one I can't find.

Where are the Yimes?

Send in the Yimes.

Just when I'd stopped searching each Vendor,

Finally knowing the one that I wanted was yours,

Making my trade requests with my usual flair,

Sure someone would bend,

but No one wanted to part with theirs...

Don't you love Yimes?

My heart beats true.

He posted that they're no longer in season...

Dave said, Sorry, it's true.

But where are the Yimes?

Quick, send in the Yimes.

Now, what do I do?

I just need a Bronze?

Uranium too,

Losing my Chance to have one

Is making me blue...

And where are the Yimes?

There ought to be Yimes.

Fluttershy needs a few...

Will someone PLEASE give the girl a Yime! I think she deserves it!

Edited by coreynjoey

Confused... :rolleyes:

I would be happy just to get one 2007 Compass Rose. Anyone want to trade?

Lummieh

you've got mail