GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

Seeking:

Bronze Ohio 2005 geocoin (anybody want to offer a price or something please?)

Harry Potter Event geocoin by Maggieszoo and Wafflesdad

Joranda's Deadmans Hand Geocoin

Available:

Cash (my preference)

Signal the Frog February 2006

Sorry!! stepshep if I had seen this forum a couple of weeks ago I would have had a gold deadmans hand for you but I activated it and it is on my discovery list and in my binder SORRY!! I could have even brought it to you!!! I am 20 miles away from lima!! in ohio city! crapola If you watch my cache (GCVW9T) theres a surprise every once in a while left in the cache unactivated by me for the next cacher!!

Edited by the butterfly effect

To anyone that has a trade right now with Glennk721---

I have just spoken with him and he has become ill. He won't be able to send any out for the next several days but rest assured with his reputation here for trading you will all receive your coins.....

Feel free to email me if needed

Hi all, Want to thank Beverly for taking a moment to post this for me. Fortunate to have such great friends in the community. Thanks to all that posted in this thread, and the emails, This community never ceases to amaze me. Will be following up with trade emails soon. Drop me a note if "we" had anything in discussion, as I have only a couple of trades to go out at this time that have been committed to. I will answer all as time allows. I am so fortunate to be part of this great group of cachers and coin fanatics :huh: . , Fondly. Glenn

I have a lot of coins I am SEEKING, not as a whole, but in pieces. The coins I am seeking to trade for are (three columns to shorten the post):

Alabama 2005 Gold......................Alabama 2004 bronze

Alaska 2005 Bronze...................................Alaska Cache and Dash................Alaska 2005 Gold Leaf

Alaska 2006 (all three finishes)...................Arizona Geoacher 2006 gold.........Arizona 2006 Copper (jeep)

arkansas 2006 gold LE...............................Arkansas 2006 bronze..................Prince Edward Island

Canada's First geocache.............................Cache Minnesota Gold LE.............California 2004

Cali Micro Poppy.........Canada 2005(pending) and 2006

Canada christmas micro silver, regular micro black nickel............................Canada Capital cacher BN

Central Oklahoma silver.............................Colorado 2005 ...............DFW Silver

Delaware..................................................Exp. Minnesota Silver..................Florida Silver

GEOSET Silver............................Georgia Peach

GGA 2005 and 2006 gold............................georgia micro copper...................Hawaii, pineapple and regular

Hawaii national park silver..........................Idaho, 2005, 2006, and gold micro......

Kansas, gold, silver, and micro BN...............Kansas City historical tour............KSWader

Kentucky 2003, 2004, 2005.........................Kentucky Girls..........Louisiana 2006 LE

Maine........................................................Maryland black-eyed susan..........Maryland Geocacher Brass

Mexico Gold...............................................MIGO Fall 2005, 2006, Spring 2005....Minnesota

Missouri....................................................North carolina Silver.....................

New Jersey tour de cache.................................New York

New Zealand Kiwi Gold...............................Newfoundland BN and Nickel.........North Carolina Foothills

NC Micro gold...........................................NC numbered and unnumbered.....North Dakota Snowflake

NWPA Gold................................................OKIC........................................Oklahoma Tribe BN

Oklahoma Route 66 Nickel..........................Oklahoma.................................Oregon 2003 and 2004

SAGA ..................................Pennsylvania 2004 & 05 gold

Rhode Island Quahog 2005.....................................South carolina 07 copper...........South eastern new brunswick

Southern ontario geese...............................SW Michigan chili cook-off.........Swiss Nickel

SWAGS Margarita, Christmas, and New slug...........................Venturing Crew 44'85

Texas 2006 gold, 2003 brass, 2006 challenge, lonestar

Utah 2005 silver, 2006 copper...................Tennessee Gold and silver

WSGA.................................Virginia..............GOWT bronze..........wisconsin and WCRC

:huh: Whew, now that's a lot of coins. I have excel list prepared of what coins I can offer. I can also offer modest monetary exchanges for some of the coins, i.e. less than $10. Please email me if you think you might be able to help me out. I can then send you the list of what I can offer in trade. Thanks

P.S. If its not listed, its probably the "regular" version. Also, obviously these coins aren't for me. So, if the metal or style I have noted above does not exist, sorry :D

TMA

Edited to reflect responses (4) times

Lots of offers accepted, so I've edited the seeking list again. Please send me requests if you have a coin on the above list to trade. Thanks

TMA

Edited by The Moop Along

<snip>

Sorry!! stepshep if I had seen this forum a couple of weeks ago I would have had a gold deadmans hand for you but I activated it and it is on my discovery list and in my binder SORRY!! I could have even brought it to you!!! I am 20 miles away from lima!! in ohio city! crapola If you watch my cache (GCVW9T) theres a surprise every once in a while left in the cache unactivated by me for the next cacher!!

lol Don't be sorry. BTW the cache is now on my watchlist!

Hi,

I just noticed the Signal December 2006 GC is sold out, the Canada coin. Anyone have one they are willing to part with for cash. I don't have any coins for trade right now. Reply or send e-mail. Thanks -SLT

P.S. I'm looking for a January 2006 Signal geocoin as well.

Both need to be unactivated.

Edited by southlyontrekkers

I have a couple of the Caching Through the Snow III event coins for trade. They are trackable and have the NNJC icon. This is not last year's version (CTTS II) but from this past December.

I am looking for:

event coins (specify and I will tell ya if I have it)

or

2007 Norweigan Geocoin

Alabama 2005

Sydney Koala Gold Geocoin

Thanks! (i can provide a pic thru email).

I still have some Bluegirl \ GeoLobo personal geocoins available

If you haven't gotten one and want to make a trade, let me know.

I'll trade for all kinds of geocoins...if you have a list, send me the link.

If you have a personal coin and you haven't traded with me, contact me.

http://cointracking.com/public/geolobos

See this prior post for more info.

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php...p;#entry2684346

ALSO,

I am building a very large intensive database which will hold the mint information of all the

geocoins in existence.

http://www.geolobos.com/images/screenshot1.jpg

I was wondering if I could bother you to provided me some information

about your coin(s). Any or all info would be greatly appreciated.

The info will be available to the geocaching community. I will notify you of the website info

when the list is complete and ready for viewing.

Currently the site in under construction, but I have a page ready for coin submissions.

http://www.geolobos.com/submit_coin.htm

What is different about this site, in comparison to to other sites?

This site will show all the mint information. Most sites just show the image, title, and metal

(maybe an icon).

If you would like to contribute your information, it would surely be appreciated by

myself and the whole geocaching/geocoin community.

If you have any proof images or other images (including icon) of your coins you can email those

to me at geolobos AT yahoo DOT com.

Thank You!

GeoLobo

Hi Geolobo,

Our BlueGirl arrived the other day and we just have to say WOW!!! This is a fantastic coin and an instant classic. For anybody who hasn't procured one yet, don't wait too long. The artwork again does not do justice to this beautiful coin. I can't say enough about the oooh's and aaah's it received this weekend. Thanks again for the trade. :laughing:

(I'll bill you later for the plug :laughing: )

I still have some Bluegirl\GeoLobo personal geocoins

[ur]http://www.geolobos.com/images/geocoin.jpg[/ur]

contact me if your interested in a trade.

also,

I am building a very large intensive database which will hold the mint information of all the

geocoins in existence.

[ur]http://www.geolobos.com/images/screenshot1.jpg[/ur]

I was wondering if I could bother you to provided me some information

about your coin(s). Any or all info would be greatly appreciated.

The info will be available to the geocaching community. I will notify you of the website info

when the list is complete and ready for viewing.

Currently the site in under construction, but I have a page ready for coin submissions.

[ur]http://www.geolobos.com/submit_coin.htm[/ur]

What is different about this site, in comparison to to other sites?

This site will show all the mint information. Most sites just show the image, title, and metal

(maybe an icon).

If you would like to contribute your information, it would surely be appreciated by

myself and the whole geocaching/geocoin community.

If you have any proof images or other images (including icon) of your coins you can email those

to me at geolobos@yahoo.com.

Thank You!

Shane Holmes

aka GeoLobo

I am in the process of creating a Montana trackable coin. If you are interested please contact us, so we can make a big enough run to accomadate everyone. :laughing:

Start a thread in the main forum. Then it would help if you could show some kind of offical nature for the coin. Like the MOOG Endorsement or another Montana organization.

If you can't show some kind of official side to the coin, you can still make the coin, but at least people know it's a personal coin, and ICE and other coin buying groups can hold out for the other Montana Coin. Unless there isn't going to be one. Then it all changes and we would get one anyway.

Confused?

OK...I'm out of geocaching...long story. I have alot that I am thinking of selling/trading......but first I would like to offer to trade for one of my gold dragon coins. There are a few coins I will keep because I really like them, but most will be gone before long. I am offering 10 of my personal coins to trade for others which may include dragons, "evil" things, or just really cool coins. Make me an offer....1 for 1. Pretty much anything that has come out within the last year or so I don't have.

Edited by Chaos A.D./aka Arlsdaddy

I would like to offer to trade for one of my gold dragon coins. I am offering 10 of my personal coins to trade for others which may include dragons, "evil" things, or just really cool coins. Make me an offer....1 for 1. Pretty much anything that has come out within the last year or so I don't have.

Email sent re: Double Dragon (two-tone).

OK...I'm out of geocaching...long story. I have alot that I am thinking of selling/trading......but first I would like to offer to trade for one of my gold dragon coins. There are a few coins I will keep because I really like them, but most will be gone before long. I am offering 10 of my personal coins to trade for others which may include dragons, "evil" things, or just really cool coins. Make me an offer....1 for 1. Pretty much anything that has come out within the last year or so I don't have.

We are proud owners of both versions of this fine coin...the silver was one of our first geocoins in our collection. If anyone has an extra one of our coins, feel free to offer it in exchange for this BEAUTIFUL coin...and Chaos A.D./aka Arlsdaddy, if you don't end up with one of our dragon coins in your collection, please let me know and we'll take care of you :laughing:

Edited by DresselDragons
I am in the process of creating a Montana trackable coin. If you are interested please contact us, so we can make a big enough run to accomadate everyone.

Really? There are a few of us here in Montana that are currently working on a design. Hmmm.

I was wondering about that. A Californian working on a Montana coin. Hell, I'm from Alberta and live even closer. Can I make one? :unsure:

( I can hardly wait to see what h-e-l-l above gets changed to, hee hee ... hmmm, no change )

Edited by nicolo
I am in the process of creating a Montana trackable coin. If you are interested please contact us, so we can make a big enough run to accomadate everyone.

Really? There are a few of us here in Montana that are currently working on a design. Hmmm.

I was wondering about that. A Californian working on a Montana coin. Hell, I'm from Alberta and live even closer. Can I make one? :unsure:

( I can hardly wait to see what h-e-l-l above gets changed to, hee hee ... hmmm, no change )

I did sent a pm to that poster and I was very polite. I admit, I was a wee bit unhappy when I saw that post. We're a little slow to move on things here in Montana but we do get around to getting things done. I guess in the big scheme of things a coin is not worth fighting about, so for now I'll wait and see if that poster gets back to me.

I was wondering about that. A Californian working on a Montana coin. Hell, I'm from Alberta and live even closer. Can I make one? :P

:unsure:

I thought I had traded all of my Decoder v1.0 XLEs (Shiny Gold with the cool lens) away but I found one while cleaning my desk today. See some good can come from a little cleaning. :huh:

Only 10 of these coins were minted. I'm offering this coin up for trade. It is my last Decoder v1.0 XLE available for trade. I thought I'd give everyone a chance to trade for it by taking offers for a trade from now through Saturday, Feb 17. Offers can be emailed to me. I will make a decision as to the one I will trade with that weekend. Sorry, but I will not be selling the coin for cash.

Also, my daughter really took a liking to geopins. Since we had our Anthus geopins made, she has been wanting to trade with all of you for other geopins. If you would like to trade geopins, please send me an email. If anyone knows of a geopin trading site, please let me know.

Thanks.....Anthus

Looking to trade for a 2007 Compass Rose satin gold finish. Check my trade list, and please note that I have an extra of each of the other 2007 Compass Rose finishes paid for.

I to would like to secure a Satin gold version and what ever the special version is that is going to be released at the Geocoinfest (could be rumor?).

I to have an extra set that is paid for of the 2007 Compass Rose coin

I have a lot of coins I am SEEKING, not as a whole, but in pieces. The coins I am seeking to trade for are (three columns to shorten the post):

Alabama 2005 Gold....................................Alabama 2004 bronze.................................WCRC

Alaska Cache and Dash..............................Alaska 2005 Gold Leaf................................Virginia

Alaska 2006 (all three finishes)...................Arizona Geoacher 2006 gold........................Arizona 2006 Copper (jeep)

arkansas 2006 gold LE...............................Arkansas 2006 bronze.................................Prince Edward Island

Canada's First geocache............................Cache Minnesota Gold LE.............................California 2004

Canada 2005 and 2006.............................Canada Capital cacher BN............................WSGA

Central Oklahoma silver............................Colorado 2005 ...........................................DFW Silver

Delaware..................................................Exp. Minnesota Silver.................................Florida Silver

GEOSET Silver..........................................Georgia Peach...........................................Tennessee Gold and silver

GGA 2005 and 2006 gold............................Hawaii, pineapple and regular....................Utah 2005 silver, 2006 copper

Hawaii national park silver..........................Idaho, 2005, 2006, and gold micro.............Venturing Crew 44'85

Kansas silver.............................................Kansas City historical tour.........................Swiss Nickel

Kentucky 2003, 2004, 2005.........................Kentucky Girls.........................................Louisiana 2006 LE

Maine........................................................Maryland black-eyed susan.......................Maryland Geocacher Brass

Mexico Gold...............................................MIGO Fall 2005, 2006, Spring 2005...........Oklahoma Tribe BN

Missouri....................................................North carolina Silver................................SW Michigan chili cook-off

New York...................................................North Carolina Foothills...........................South eastern new brunswick

New Zealand Kiwi Gold...............................Newfoundland BN and Nickel....................Southern ontario geese

NC Micro gold...........................................NC numbered and unnumbered................North Dakota Snowflake

NWPA Gold................................................OKIC....................................................South carolina 07 copper

Oklahoma Route 66 Nickel..........................Oregon 2003 and 2004

SAGA .......................................................Pennsylvania 2004 & 05 gold

SWAGS Margarita, Christmas, and New slug...........................Texas 2006 gold, 2003 brass, 2006 challenge, lonestar

:P Whew, now that's a lot of coins. I have excel list prepared of what coins I can offer. I can also offer modest monetary exchanges for some of the coins, i.e. less than $10. Please email me if you think you might be able to help me out. I can then send you the list of what I can offer in trade. Thanks

P.S. If its not listed, its probably the "regular" version. Also, obviously these coins aren't for me. So, if the metal or style I have noted above does not exist, sorry :huh:

TMA

Edited to reflect responses (4) times

Many, Many trades made! Thanks so much. Still seeking quite a few Above. Have about 40 coins left to trade, so keep the offers coming.

TMA

Looking to trade for a 2007 Compass Rose satin gold finish. Check my trade list, and please note that I have an extra of each of the other 2007 Compass Rose finishes paid for.

I to would like to secure a Satin gold version and what ever the special version is that is going to be released at the Geocoinfest (could be rumor?).

I to have an extra set that is paid for of the 2007 Compass Rose coin

I might have an extra one coming in.

I should be receiving the following surplus coins soon:

2007 Evil Micro Geocoin - Nickel Finish (3 of them)

2007 Evil Micro Geocoin - Black Nickel (only 300 made)

After I receive the above coins I would be willing to trade them for:

- Baby Loggerhead

- Original Loggerhead

- Loggerhead Holiday Set

Please e-mail me, via the GC profile, with any offers! Thanks!

I am seeking The 2007 Satin Gold Compass Rose Geocoin.

I have available on my trade list and in hand:

*Mandollyn Getting There Gold

*Kansas Sunshine Micro Blk-Nickle (I have a few of these for trade)

*Kansas Sunshine Micro Gold (Unactivated)

*Kansas Sunshine Micro Pin (I could put this in a set with the Blk-Nickle and Gold coin)

*GS GC&PC Oct 2006 Night Caching (it comes with at least a pin and the non trackable Micro Pumpkin Coin)

*GS GC&PC Oct 2006 Micro-Pumpkin (I prefer it to be traded as a set it came as with the Night Caching coin and Pin.)

*GS GC&PC NOV 2006 Thanksgiving Coin and Pin

*GS GC&PC Dec 2006 Christmas Coinament, with NT Leaf, Micro, and Pin (Give me some special for this one like a wooden nickle or something like that to go along with the coin)

*GS GC&PC Jan 2006 Caching in the Snow with a bonus Geoswag Geocoin and Caching in the Snow pin. (I will trade as a set for that coin)

* Magic 8 Ball - Blue

* Missouri Route 66 Silver

* Missouri Route 66 Gold (Special trade show me your trade list if you want this one as I would maybe ask to trade multi for multi)

* Plymouth Rock Trackable Benchmark Coin

* Kansas City Historical Tour Event Geocoin (First ever KC Event coin).

The Following Coins that I am expecting to get in soon and up for trade are:

*2007 Compass Rose - In the other finishes expect Satin Gold and the Rumored XLE.

* Get out of TB Jail Free Geocoin

I have other coins in my seeking list but I will give priority to the Satin Gold Compass Rose Geocoin for now.

Just revising my seeking list....

Marmacette Nickel

All Seasons Caching Fall Antique Silver

Any Ranger216 trains ( I have set 1 & 4 gold and silver, check my keepers)

Canadian Micro Christmas Beaver Gold

The Lost Cacher BN red letters

1701eh (two toned, Antique Gold)

Almost any Canadian coins

Chills coins

Baby Loggerhead (BN, Gold, Silver)

Loggerhead Micro Polished Gold

Mr & Mrs Loggerhead LE BN

Of course I'm looking for a lot more to finish some sets but I've shorten the list to this for now...

Please contact me at cacheagent@sympatico.ca and we'll see about a trade!

Thanks,

Cache Agent

Seeking the Team Macha geocaching the Top 40 record coin. (I know its not available yet) I missed the trading/selling post.

I am trying to get the complete set. So if anyone order any extras, or traded multiples. please let me know. I have our own top40 record coin available to trade or our personal coins (see sig link)

Also if you are part of the project and I haven't already contacted you about a trade, drop me a line. I prefer Top40 record or personal coin trades, but will consider other trades.

note: the trade list isn't fully complete, so still let me know if you have one for trade and I'll see what I can come up with.

Always... Always... Check your incoming coin packaged envelops before you leave the Post Office! I just received a package that was suppose to have 9 coins in it. The sender did insure it but until the Post Office completes their investigation I am out the $$$$ (this was not a trade). But to make matters worst I might be out for the whole thing. I have been getting quite a few trades and sales. Not paying attention I just grabbed the arm load of mail, padded envelopes and all and then put them in a bag when I got in the car. When I got home and started openning the mail I notice that this padded envelope had been sliced at one end. Thinking it was an old one that I grabbed that had been laying around on my desk. I started looking around the desk, on the floor and in the bag. I realized that this was the envelope because it had the insured sticker. I once again started going through all the mess on my desk, went out to the car to look but nothing. I then jumped back into the car and drove back to the PO. I had wondered at the time when I got the envelope why someone would insure A coin. This package was defiantly on the light side. But I was gabbing with the clerk and paying no attention. (A bad trait of mine... I talk to much. I hope this teaches me a lesson to keep my mouth shut!) Today the Post Master said the clerk told him that when he picked up the package he notice SOME weight to it. (Yea... Like 9 coins!) And that he dropped it on the floor. Now wouldn't it have brought a little more attention than just a padded envelope? And shouldn't he have noticed how it sounded? Specially on a hard floor. I packaged up 9 coins and dropped it from standing height onto my floor, which has a low, tight weave carpet. It make a thud and a slight clinking noise. I guess I am just venting... Sorry. But I will never... ever... leave the post office without checking those envelope first! I will also insure any thing I mail if it has two or more coins from now on.

Lummieh