GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

I am currently looking for a Harry Potter Event Coin. Does anyone have one they would like to trade?

Alright I am still looking for the Harry Potter coin. I will trade this Jeep for a Harry Potter coin.

DSC_1218.jpg

Hey Dennis, I don't have a Harry Potter coin...but I'll trade you for this one!

9c1b71d4-bb66-4832-8f34-7d62e145a484.jpg

:ph34r:

ROFLMAO!!!

Your to late, I already traded Yime :P !!!

Hello all! I am pretty new to Geocaching, and would like to start a collection of Geocoins. I would like to start out with an Idaho geocoin. If anyone has any new, unactivated Idaho Geocoins they would like to sell, please let me know. :P

Are you REALLY sure you want to start a collection? :ph34r:B) Its addicting AND expensive!! :D I was warned and didn't listen but I've not looked back! LOL Good luck! I don't have an Idaho coin for you though....

Just to let anyone that might of tried to contact me or was in contact with me, my email was on the blink... can you resend any emails I might not of replied to.... both incoming and outgoing went for about 20 hours or such, apparently the outgoing was down for days... might explain why Team Lightingbug never got my emails!

Cache Agent

cacheagent@sympatico.ca

Looking for the Jeep Geocaching Adventure Geocoin (Red) (Blue).

I have the following to trade with:

Decoder v1.5 Copper (XLE): Only 10 minted; for trade only; has cool lens

Decoder-v1_5_XLE_Copper.gif

Here is a shot of the lens

lens.gif

Secret geoAgent XLE: Only 15 minted; for trade only; has cool lens; black coat instead of blue

SecretgeoAgent-XLE-both-sides.gif

Thanks.....Anthus (Mrs)

Looking for a Red or a Green now.

:blink:Ok, here goes... I have one of these for trade.... (If anyone is interested) :laughing:

869.gif

:laughing:I traded for it, and enjoyed having it in my posession for a while, and now I'm offering it up for trade, so someone else can enjoy it. I will entertain offers for it until next weekend, but bear in mind I only have this one, and only one person can trade for it. I'll take the best offer made as determined by me. It was given as a gift at MWGB and traded from there. It IS activated, and belongs to Signal the Frog. :blink:One of the few coins out there that are activated, traded and enjoyed. Such as the AJayhawkfan, UncleJon, and others. Please do not tempt me with $$, as that isn't in the spirit of the "trading"forums. I appreciate your interest. :laughing:

Also if contacting me by e-mail, please do so through my profile as I have recently had to change my e-mail address. Thanks!-57'

:huh:WOW... I have gotten a LOT of offers for this coin. You coin traders are a generous bunch. It's going to be a tough choice! I sure waded into the deep end of the pool on this one, and I honestly appreciate everyones interest. Please bear in mind that if I don't choose your offer it's not that your offer wasn't worthy, it just means that someone else went nuts and went above and beyond. I'll be sorting through all of the offers tonight and post my decision tomorrow. Thanks again! -57' :P

I have a few of my personals that I've set aside for trading. I'm really only looking for coins on my seeking list though. I know it's a long shot because most everyone is looking for the same coins. But maybe someone will have an extra and want to trade, I hope :blink:

Here is what I have:

Black Nickel fishtank coins (450 made)

LE Antique Silver fishtank coin (30 made)

LE Glow Nickel fishtank coin (20 made)

A few Seahorse coins (not trackable or numbered)

Puyallup apple coin in Antique Copper (not trackable)

Tiki Mojo Hoard Bronze - I'd really like to trade these for older Tiki coins (I know good luck)

Saffier Helmet coin in bronze - trackable (I'm not sure how I ended up with two of these amazing coins)

You can see my seeking list below but here are some coins I'd really love to own:

Harry Potter - I just traded for one but I traded it for a really really rare coin. I'd love a Harry Potter to replace the other one I had.

Any Centris coin

Kealia/Hula Bum

Lemon Fresh Dog Geobone

Jeeptoysrus 2006 Jeep in black nickel

Did I mention Harry Potter?

I'll consider any offer but I am really trying to keep my collection small, as hard as that is. Thanks :)

I have a few of my personals that I've set aside for trading. I'm really only looking for coins on my seeking list though. I know it's a long shot because most everyone is looking for the same coins. But maybe someone will have an extra and want to trade, I hope :)

Here is what I have:

Black Nickel fishtank coins (450 made)

LE Antique Silver fishtank coin (30 made)

LE Glow Nickel fishtank coin (20 made)

A few Seahorse coins (not trackable or numbered)

Puyallup apple coin in Antique Copper (not trackable)

Tiki Mojo Hoard Bronze - I'd really like to trade these for older Tiki coins (I know good luck)

Saffier Helmet coin in bronze - trackable (I'm not sure how I ended up with two of these amazing coins)

You can see my seeking list below but here are some coins I'd really love to own:

Harry Potter - I just traded for one but I traded it for a really really rare coin. I'd love a Harry Potter to replace the other one I had.

Any Centris coin

Kealia/Hula Bum

Lemon Fresh Dog Geobone

Jeeptoysrus 2006 Jeep in black nickel

Did I mention Harry Potter?

I'll consider any offer but I am really trying to keep my collection small, as hard as that is. Thanks :blink:

Email sent :blink:

Does anbyone have a spare Whitebear "bite me" coin? :laughing:

Our trade list is on geocoincollection.com.

:drama:

email sent

I still have a few left for trades if anyone missed out

I am still looking for lots of coins ,seeking list below

Some I really want

Peppers -the old larger ones

Ajhawksfan

Gold Federation

Gold Psychochicken

Edited by whitebear

I would really like to get my secret cupid peoples some of the coins on their seeking lists. Can anyone help me out. I offer in trade my cute little Seahorse coin. Last chance to get one, all the rest are going in caches. I'm looking for any of these coins:

Scout Knife

Elchrich Elch

HFGcC 1,2 3 or 4

Jeeptoysrus

Georgia peach shaped coin

SYF

Shop99er coins

Mystery Christmas coin - this is the round coin that says 2005 on it

05 Compass Rose

Early Signal coins

2Hillbillies

Any Goblindust coin

Any loggerhead coin

Help please!

edited to say that I also have Idaho micro coins in silver & gold for trading to.

Edited by dorkfish

For those in the Top 40, please send email if you would like to trade. I am willing to accomidate all trades with the artist of that album.

Vinyl.jpg

Sorry, I am not trading outside the Top 40 right now. I need to see how many are left after trades.

Seeking list? :D

Edited by 3doxies

I've got a FEW STANDARD edition Extravaganza of the Totally Insane Geocoins to trade. Here's the Story:

In June of 2006, six crazy UTAH cachers embarked on a 2500+ mile roadtrip to find caches in 7 states plus Canada during a 104 hour period. To commemorate the feat 100 of these coins were minted (total - standard+limited edition). Since a lot of our driving and caching took place at night, with only the glow of the dashboard and multiple GPSrs, the back glows in the dark. The Back shows some of the important stats of the trip including the states visited, cacher's names, etc. The front is a tire, the back a steering wheel, in rememberance of those long hours in the minivan. What a great adventure it was. Recovery took me so long, that I didn't get around to minting these coins until last month. All coins are black nickel. The coins are numbered 1-100, but not trackable.

Here's the picture (this pic is of an LE coin; the standard coins have a Yellow Glow back...sorry, don't have a great picture of those):

Extravaganzafront-1.jpgExtravaganzaBack.jpg

Anyway, if you're interested in a trade, please drop me an email. With all the geocoins out there these days, my trading list is quite antequated, but I did some updating in my seeking list, so hopefully it reflects what I'm actually looking for (mostly geographical, geocaching topic, or event coins).

Thanks for looking

Edited by Redwing_dave

I've got a FEW STANDARD edition Extravaganza of the Totally Insane Geocoins to trade. Here's the Story:

In June of 2006, six crazy UTAH cachers embarked on a 2500+ mile roadtrip to find caches in 7 states plus Canada during a 104 hour period. To commemorate the feat 100 of these coins were minted (total - standard+limited edition). Since a lot of our driving and caching took place at night, with only the glow of the dashboard and multiple GPSrs, the back glows in the dark. The Back shows some of the important stats of the trip including the states visited, cacher's names, etc. The front is a tire, the back a steering wheel, in rememberance of those long hours in the minivan. What a great adventure it was. Recovery took me so long, that I didn't get around to minting these coins until last month. All coins are black nickel. The coins are numbered 1-100, but not trackable.

Here's the picture (this pic is of an LE coin; the standard coins have a Yellow Glow back...sorry, don't have a great picture of those):

Anyway, if you're interested in a trade, please drop me an email. With all the geocoins out there these days, my trading list is quite antequated, but I did some updating in my seeking list, so hopefully it reflects what I'm actually looking for (mostly geographical, geocaching topic, or event coins).

Thanks for looking

Email sent. :laughing:

Thanks for looking

We have the yellow back! This is one awesome coin! Love it. Well made. Really. :laughing: