GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

:blink:Ok, here goes... I have one of these for trade.... (If anyone is interested) :o

869.gif

:oI traded for it, and enjoyed having it in my posession for a while, and now I'm offering it up for trade, so someone else can enjoy it. I will entertain offers for it until next weekend, but bear in mind I only have this one, and only one person can trade for it. I'll take the best offer made as determined by me. It was given as a gift at MWGB and traded from there. It IS activated, and belongs to Signal the Frog. :blink:One of the few coins out there that are activated, traded and enjoyed. Such as the AJayhawkfan, UncleJon, and others. Please do not tempt me with $$, as that isn't in the spirit of the "trading"forums. I appreciate your interest. :o

Also if contacting me by e-mail, please do so through my profile as I have recently had to change my e-mail address. Thanks!-57'

Wow, I have gotten some awesome offers, keep em'coming! I want everyone interested to have a chance. :P

Hello its me again.... yes I admit I'm addicted to coins....

I've decided to focus on the coins I want to finish collecting before moving on to other coins....

Here's my seeking....

Marmacette Nickel

Applewomyn Satin Nickel XLE

All Seasons Caching Fall Antique Silver

Baby Loggerhead (BN, Gold, Silver)

Buffalo Wings (2005 Bronze, 2006 antique silver

Any Ranger216 trains ( I have set 1 & 4 gold and silver, check my keepers)

Canadian Micro Christmas Beaver Gold

Geocoin Racers Purple Bug LE Nickel

Loggerhead (Polished Gold, Christmas, Thanksgiving)

Mr & Mrs Loggerhead LE BN

The Lost Cacher BN red letters

Twin Peaks (XLE BN & Shiny Gold XLE)

Tiki's (of course)

Of course I'm looking for a lot more to finish some sets but I've shorten the list to this for now...

Please contact me at cacheagent@sympatico.ca and we'll see about a trade!

Thanks,

Cache Agent

Cache Agent

While in Florida I picked up a Bronze BW V1 and I will set it aside waiting for you responce.

I also have 5 of the Gold V1 coins.

My dad had a few extras laying around so I took them to trade.

Team Sand Dollar

I would really like a bronze Geocaching Dragon geocoin. I am also looking for a "RUNNING WILD CACHE TO CACHE 2006 PERSONAL MICRO GEOCOIN"? The only place I have seen it is on E-Bay. It is 4 colors with 2 running horses on the front of it.

I have to trade for the above coins : - a Zuma and Jesse geocoin (for Geocaching Dragon only) - a personal geocoin, trackable, very rare 1 of 12 of that metal, one of 60 total coins made.

- or any one of the "Dreamcatcher" geocoins

- or 2006 "Crop Circle"

Thanks!!

I've decided to focus on the coins I want to finish collecting before moving on to other coins....

Here's my seeking....

Marmacette Nickel

Tiki's (of course)

Of course I'm looking for a lot more to finish some sets but I've shorten the list to this for now...

Thanks,

Cache Agent

Just updating.

Thanks TSD....

Edited by cache agent

Here's my seeking....

Thanks,

Cache Agent

Hey there! Guess what! I have a couple of those coins left! Do you already have the black one?

:laughing:Ok, here goes... I have one of these for trade.... (If anyone is interested) :blink:

869.gif

:huh:I traded for it, and enjoyed having it in my posession for a while, and now I'm offering it up for trade, so someone else can enjoy it. I will entertain offers for it until next weekend, but bear in mind I only have this one, and only one person can trade for it. I'll take the best offer made as determined by me. It was given as a gift at MWGB and traded from there. It IS activated, and belongs to Signal the Frog. :POne of the few coins out there that are activated, traded and enjoyed. Such as the AJayhawkfan, UncleJon, and others. Please do not tempt me with $$, as that isn't in the spirit of the "trading"forums. I appreciate your interest. :huh:

Also if contacting me by e-mail, please do so through my profile as I have recently had to change my e-mail address. Thanks!-57'

Wow, I have gotten some awesome offers, keep em'coming! I want everyone interested to have a chance. :P

Hmm your in the SL area...next time I'm up there I could give you a couple of massages, I am a Licensed Massage Therapist! :)

Here's my seeking....

Thanks,

Cache Agent

Hey there! Guess what! I have a couple of those coins left! Do you already have the black one?

Black??? noooo I don't have that one either! I have Blue, Green, Orange and Yellow.

I emailed you back.

CA

:)Ok, here goes... I have one of these for trade.... (If anyone is interested) :)

869.gif

:)I traded for it, and enjoyed having it in my posession for a while, and now I'm offering it up for trade, so someone else can enjoy it. I will entertain offers for it until next weekend, but bear in mind I only have this one, and only one person can trade for it. I'll take the best offer made as determined by me. It was given as a gift at MWGB and traded from there. It IS activated, and belongs to Signal the Frog. :POne of the few coins out there that are activated, traded and enjoyed. Such as the AJayhawkfan, UncleJon, and others. Please do not tempt me with $$, as that isn't in the spirit of the "trading"forums. I appreciate your interest. :D

Wow, I have gotten some awesome offers, keep em'coming! I want everyone interested to have a chance. :huh:

PM Sent...fingers crossed

Cheers

Updating my list

Here's my seeking....

Marmacette Nickel

Geocoin Racers Purple Bug LE Nickel & black

Tiki's (of course)

my small trader list below.

http://www.geocoincollection.com/cointrade...2&owner=379

:DOk, here goes... I have one of these for trade.... (If anyone is interested) :D

snip..

Wow, I have gotten some awesome offers, keep em'coming! I want everyone interested to have a chance. :D

Hmm your in the SL area...next time I'm up there I could give you a couple of massages, I am a Licensed Massage Therapist! :unsure:

:grin: Wow, I thought the guy that offered his wife for trade was gonna be hard to beat. Seriously though I have gotten a Lot of great offers. Geocoin folks are awesome. :grin:

Edited by 57chevy

Aloha, I haven't heard back from the person who wanted to trade coins so I'm putting this back up for trade! I have an un-activated Hawaii Volcanoe National Park (Silver Satin) geocoin for trade. For a picture of the coin run over to Hog Wild Stuff.

I'm seeking any of the following:

1. Astrolabe

2. Suncatcher

3. Snowwolf

4. Carion Crow

Coin trade completed! Thanks to all who responded!

Edited by Geocaching-Geckos

I am currently looking for a Harry Potter Event Coin. Does anyone have one they would like to trade?

Alright I am still looking for the Harry Potter coin. I will trade this Jeep for a Harry Potter coin.

DSC_1218.jpg

dadgum, just traded mine!

... What the deuce?! Big Brother is alive and well ... I DID NOT say "dadgum", <_<

Edited by nicolo

I am currently looking for a Harry Potter Event Coin. Does anyone have one they would like to trade?

Alright I am still looking for the Harry Potter coin. I will trade this Jeep for a Harry Potter coin.

DSC_1218.jpg

Hey Dennis, I don't have a Harry Potter coin...but I'll trade you for this one!

image removed at the request of one of the jeep owners.

Note: Since I am such a wiseacre...this post was intended to bring some humor into a highly charged situation...lines were crosssed...apologies made and accepted...I was just trying to bring a little brevity into the situation. Listen gang...these are coins...let's try to get over it. There are much more important things to worry about.

Edited by Cornerstone4