GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

i dont trust that can i just ask the amount they are fine works but i dont want to be scammed

No worries about getting scammed buying these coins, prntr1 (Chris) Is well know in the community, as well as being quite generous to it, You can even order the LE Gold versions of the coin on cointracking dot com listed as a addition . They are wonderfull coins, Glenn

my parents ordered a pair of both the manassas and gettysburg for christmas but they got here today there was only one of each in the package but my dad says he ordered 2 of each hes got the info to back it up so who do i contact

i dont trust that can i just ask the amount they are fine works but i dont want to be scammed

No worries about getting scammed buying these coins, prntr1 (Chris) Is well know in the community, as well as being quite generous to it, You can even order the LE Gold versions of the coin on cointracking dot com listed as a addition . They are wonderfull coins, Glenn

my parents ordered a pair of both the manassas and gettysburg for christmas but they got here today there was only one of each in the package but my dad says he ordered 2 of each hes got the info to back it up so who do i contact

If they paid with paypal and they paid less than a month ago they can file a dispute with paypal and paypal will make them either give their money back or send them more coins. this method works best because they are garuanteed to get their money for sure but they may not get the coins. I hope this info helps you.

Have you contacted ptnr1? I know he will work with you or your parents to make it right if there was a mistake.

Good Luck!! :unsure::(

Looking for (unactivated please):

Sweet Lake City night caching

Centris soda can

SYF

Parrolet's Parrot

Red Handed geocoin

Have for trade:

Seahorse

Magic ball both blue & green

Team OleOmi/Allinfun black nickel

See my trading list below for more wants & available coins.

thx :rolleyes:

Hi there

I saw a really nice coin, sent to me by team Pez to release here in the UK. I would really like to find one for my collection it is a POW/MIA coin so if anyone has one in their trading jar give me a shout

My trading list is under JNPB on Geocoincollection.com

Will also have antique copper elementary coins in the next week or so (only 25 made)

Thanks in advance

Bob

Got this all taken care of this evening, thanks for the support from all who chimed in, was trying to get everything out before leaving the country!!!

Have you contacted ptnr1? I know he will work with you or your parents to make it right if there was a mistake.

Good Luck!! ;):(

I've also delt witth prntr1 and he is very honest and generous. I'm sure it was an honest mistake and when he gets back he will make things right. Give him a chance to make things right.

I am looking for:

Australia Coin

Gold Compass Rose 2006

Magic Geocoin (I think thats the name, the one that looks like a magic 8 ball)

I have the following coins available (all non-activated)

World of Geocaching V1

Not Another Micro antique silver LE

Mississippi

GeoCat

2nd Lighthouse LE (Cape Henry, Virginia)

3rd Lighthouse Bronze (Block Island, Rhode Island)

3rd Lighthouse LE (Block Island, Rhode Island)

Urban Cachers: Skateboard

Definitive Coin Series: Geocacher

Definitive Coin Series: Geocache

Definitive Coin Series: Geocaching

Evil Micro LE

GCC: May 2006 (silver proof coin)

GCC: June 2006 (Oyster with pearl)

GCC: Sept 2006 (Wish you were here)

GCC: Dec 2006 (face with fish)

Geoswag coin April 2006 (Topo Boots)

Prime Meridian

Compass Rose 2006

Midwest Geobash 2006

Kiwi Coin

Cache or Die trying

Thanks!!

I am looking for:

Australia Coin

Gold Compass Rose 2006

Magic Geocoin (I think thats the name, the one that looks like a magic 8 ball)

I have the following coins available (all non-activated)

World of Geocaching V1

Not Another Micro antique silver LE

Mississippi

GeoCat

2nd Lighthouse LE (Cape Henry, Virginia)

3rd Lighthouse Bronze (Block Island, Rhode Island)

3rd Lighthouse LE (Block Island, Rhode Island)

Urban Cachers: Skateboard

Definitive Coin Series: Geocacher

Definitive Coin Series: Geocache

Definitive Coin Series: Geocaching

Evil Micro LE

GCC: May 2006 (silver proof coin)

GCC: June 2006 (Oyster with pearl)

GCC: Sept 2006 (Wish you were here)

GCC: Dec 2006 (face with fish)

Geoswag coin April 2006 (Topo Boots)

Prime Meridian

Compass Rose 2006

Midwest Geobash 2006

Kiwi Coin

Cache or Die trying

Thanks!!

Email sent.

Looking for the Jeep Geocaching Adventure Geocoin (Red) (Blue).

I have the following to trade with:

Decoder v1.5 Copper (XLE): Only 10 minted; for trade only; has cool lens

Decoder-v1_5_XLE_Copper.gif

Here is a shot of the lens

lens.gif

Secret geoAgent XLE: Only 15 minted; for trade only; has cool lens; black coat instead of blue

SecretgeoAgent-XLE-both-sides.gif

Thanks.....Anthus (Mrs)

:DOk, here goes... I have one of these for trade.... (If anyone is interested) ^_^

869.gif

:DI traded for it, and enjoyed having it in my posession for a while, and now I'm offering it up for trade, so someone else can enjoy it. I will entertain offers for it until next weekend, but bear in mind I only have this one, and only one person can trade for it. I'll take the best offer made as determined by me. It was given as a gift at MWGB and traded from there. It IS activated, and belongs to Signal the Frog. :ph34r:One of the few coins out there that are activated, traded and enjoyed. Such as the AJayhawkfan, UncleJon, and others. Please do not tempt me with $$, as that isn't in the spirit of the "trading"forums. I appreciate your interest. :wub:

Also if contacting me by e-mail, please do so through my profile as I have recently had to change my e-mail address. Thanks!-57'

Edited by 57chevy

:DOk, here goes... I have one of these for trade.... (If anyone is interested) :D

869.gif

:wub:I traded for it, and enjoyed having it in my posession for a while, and now I'm offering it up for trade, so someone else can enjoy it. I will entertain offers for it until next weekend, but bear in mind I only have this one, and only one person can trade for it. I'll take the best offer made as determined by me. It was given as a gift at MWGB and traded from there. It IS activated, and belongs to Signal the Frog. ^_^One of the few coins out there that are activated, traded and enjoyed. Such as the AJayhawkfan, UncleJon, and others. Please do not tempt me with $$, as that isn't in the spirit of the "trading"forums. I appreciate your interest. :D

Email sent :ph34r: