GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

mKay, my Yimes are starting to get a bit out of season if y'know what I mean. I've traded personals with a bunch of folks, so if you don't already have a Yime, and you have something on this list, let's make a trade before the tree's bare, shall we?

Looking for:

Virgo Coin

I have an extra Virgo if you're interested.

Thanks

Pictures of all of these coins can be seen at my trading list.

Available:

Alberta Wild Rose (incoming)

Chester Cachers (antique gold) (in-hand)

Chester Cachers (black nickel) (in-hand)

Dutch 2006 (incoming)

GeoPumpkin (incoming)

Greenman (in-hand)

Nacaya (nickel) (in-hand)

Pirates of Harriman III - Dead Man's Cache (brass) (in-hand)

Puzzle Cache 4-Coin Set (polished gold) (in-hand)

Saving Shiloh (in-hand)

Team Jsam (antique silver) (in-hand)

Team Jsam (black nickel) (in-hand)

Texas 2006 (in-hand)

Virginia (in-hand)

Seeking:

8 Muddy Feet - 20 Muddy Toes

Alaska 2005 Moose Goldleaf

Big Rock Meteorite

Bluegillfisherman

Cache Dragons

Cache-U-Nuts

Columbia

DresselDragons

footTRAX Limited Edition

Goblindust

Idaho

Kootenay Pirates

Little Hopper Micro

Lunenburg County Cachers

National Geopark Swabian ALB Gold & Silver

Night Hawk

PCFrog

Silver Dragon / Hammerjane

The Lost Geeks

Tumbleweed

Yemon Yime

Zombie Tribe

(I'm sure there are many very nice geocoins I do not currently know about. If you have something you would like to trade that is not in this list, please feel free to contact me with a trade offer.)

Pictures of all of these coins can be seen at my trading list.

mKay, my Yimes are starting to get a bit out of season if y'know what I mean. I've traded personals with a bunch of folks, so if you don't already have a Yime, and you have something on this list, let's make a trade before the tree's bare, shall we?

Looking for:

Crake's SunCatcher Warm

Mail sent through your profile, but we have a Warm Suncatcher if you like.

I'm not into coin trading, but I need some help here. I am trying to acquire geocoins from places I've been. I would like to find a coin that has something to do with Iraq (especially Baghdad), one from Mannheim or Heidelberg Germany, and one from Australia (especially Perth).

I have acquired a GeoFaex Hohenlohe, an Arizona Geocacher 2006, and two silver Cache or Die Trying Coins. None of them are activated (I don't think the Arizona one is trackable).

Can anyone help me get any of these coins?

edit: I also have military coins from Air Force 21st Special Tactics Squadron, Special Operations Command (Korea), and Army 85th Division (EX). I don't collect military coins, either, if I haven't earned them. :unsure:

Wow. All these professional traders in here, and no one knows where I can look for three coins. Can anyone at least tell me if these coins exist? I saw an Australia coin once, so I know those are out there.

Has anyone ever seen a Baghdad or Heidelberg-specific coin?

I'm not into coin trading, but I need some help here. I am trying to acquire geocoins from places I've been. I would like to find a coin that has something to do with Iraq (especially Baghdad), one from Mannheim or Heidelberg Germany, and one from Australia (especially Perth).

I have acquired a GeoFaex Hohenlohe, an Arizona Geocacher 2006, and two silver Cache or Die Trying Coins. None of them are activated (I don't think the Arizona one is trackable).

edit: I also have military coins from Air Force 21st Special Tactics Squadron, Special Operations Command (Korea), and Army 85th Division (EX). I don't collect military coins, either, if I haven't earned them. :unsure:

Wow. All these professional traders in here, and no one knows where I can look for three coins. Can anyone at least tell me if these coins exist? I saw an Australia coin once, so I know those are out there.

There is a trackable Australia geocoin. I had to trade directly from a cacher in Australia for one.

There is an OIFGA (Operation Iraqi Freedom Geocacher Assn) coin, in silver and gold. It was sold a while ago so you can only trade for this one. But it isn't Baghdad specific.

Not sure about the Heidelberg-specific coin. There were some Regions of Germany coins made but I'm not sure if there was a Heidelberg coin.

Here is a link to the Regions of Germany coins:

http://www.cachezone.us/index.php?main_pag...b5baa8696951e7a

Looking for:

AJetPilot

AppleWomyn

CacheBuzzards

California 2006 Copper (the trackable one)

Crake's Astrolabe

Crake's SunCatcher Warm

Darthi's Dark

Dirty Bird/Big Nasty Brain Triangle

Hawaii Pineapple

Jeep'n Jumpers

Joranda's Dead Man's Hand

OldHippy & Granny

PodCacher

Virgo Coin

Of course, I'm always willing to trade away something rare for something exceptional...like, say...one Toilet Paper coin!

Or not. :unsure:

I need Yimed!

Email sent!

;)

Looking for:

AJetPilot

AppleWomyn

CacheBuzzards

California 2006 Copper (the trackable one)

Crake's Astrolabe

Crake's SunCatcher Warm

Darthi's Dark

Dirty Bird/Big Nasty Brain Triangle

Hawaii Pineapple

Jeep'n Jumpers

Joranda's Dead Man's Hand

OldHippy & Granny

PodCacher

Virgo Coin

Of course, I'm always willing to trade away something rare for something exceptional...like, say...one Toilet Paper coin!

Or not. ;)

I have a sample Dirty Bird/Big Nasty Brain Triangle (not trackable) if you are interested. Thanks again for the previous trade! :unsure:

I still have a set of the Texas mini geocoins for sale and also a Crake navstar. I prefer cash but will take into consideration offers of other coins. I would take about $23.50 for all 5 texas mini's plus $1.25 shipping on those and $9 for the navstar plus $.63 for shipping on that. If you are interested you can contact me through my profile but please mention that you are talking about one of these coins so I don't get confused. Thanks

Edited by Team Macha

I'm looking for the MATH PUZZLE PI geocoin. It has the numbers for Pi on it and a Sudoko puzzle on the back. They come in red or blue. My 10 year old son is a Math whiz (He knows the first 27 digits of Pi) and I wanted to get him the geocoin. Unfortunately, I have not been successful getting it for him. If you have one to sell/trade, let me know.

Thanks

Howard

hsbeach@yahoo.com

Just wanted to let you all know that Joey finally got a Math PI Puzzle geocoin. He was pretty excited when it came in the mail. His new goal is to memorize the first 50 digits of Pi. He's up to 32 right now.

Thanks to all of those who helped.

Howard

I am searching for a coin that was released by coinsandpins.com that is called "CoinsAndPins geocoin". It is the one that has a picture of the E3 Aircraft on it. I just retired from the USAF and worked on this plane for the last 10 years. Would love to have one of them to add to all my other squadron coins. If you happen to have one or know of any way to get one PLEASE let me know... Thanks

coinsandpins-165-mov.gif

I have many coins for sale- ALL TRACKABLE.

All Season Summer BN $15

All Season complete set silver $100

Sweet Lake City $20

Nielsenc Clover $15

Whitebear silver $15

Whitebear copper $15

Wsgaskins BN $20

Yellowstone $15

Grand Canyon copper $15

DB Cooper $15 x2

GCC Benchmark $60

North Carolina $15

Nielsenc Turkey $15

Twin Peaks silver $20

Twin Peaks gold $20

Skully and Mulder $20

Eagle 618 $20

Hobo Dude $10

All in Fun BN $20

Loggerhead $20

Ice Cream Man $20

Cachehunters 42 $20

Divervan $20

Buffalo Wings White Buffalo BN $30

Foottrax $20

Motogrrl Memorial $20

Jan and the Percey boys Light Bulb $20

Irish Hunter "use your brain" $30

Smokey Mountain Geoquest $20

Back Brake Billy $30

Lemon Fresh Dog Red Handed coin $30

Blind Acorn $15

GAS dinosaur $15

Blazing Trolls $20

2LUKNF8 $20

Migo Ft. Gratiot $20

Tumbleweed $20

Shipping is $2 to anywhere in the continental USA

I am willing to negotiate price for multiple coin purchases.

I also have many non-trackable coins for trade.

Edited by zygote2k

available coins for trade

Federation Silver

Federation Gold

Geowoodstock 3

Karma Coin

Seventh Son

Crop Circle

Cav Scout

Geometeacher

Wandering Dragon

8Muddyfeet

Yemon Yime

Serial Finder gold

Serial Finder silver

Facedances v1 x2

Kootenay Pirates

Zombietribe

Fire Elemental

Crop Circle

Indy Diver v2

Badger

Joefrog

PM Sent

Federation Silver

Federation Gold

Geowoodstock 3

Karma Coin

Seventh Son

Crop Circle

Cav Scout

Geometeacher

Wandering Dragon

8Muddyfeet

Yemon Yime

Serial Finder gold

Serial Finder silver

Facedances v1 x2

Kootenay Pirates

Zombietribe

Fire Elemental

Crop Circle

Indy Diver v2

Badger

Joefrog

Federation Silver

Federation Gold

Geowoodstock 3

Karma Coin

Seventh Son

Crop Circle

Cav Scout

Geometeacher

Wandering Dragon

8Muddyfeet

Yemon Yime

Serial Finder gold

Serial Finder silver

Facedances v1 x2

Kootenay Pirates

Zombietribe

Fire Elemental

Crop Circle

Indy Diver v2

Badger

Joefrog

Email Sent! :D

All Season Summer BN $15

Sweet Lake City $20

Nielsenc Clover $15

Whitebear silver $15

Whitebear copper $15

Wsgaskins BN $20

Yellowstone $15

Grand Canyon copper $15

DB Cooper $15 x2

GCC Benchmark $60

North Carolina $15

Nielsenc Turkey $15

Twin Peaks silver $20

Twin Peaks gold $20

Skully and Mulder $20

Eagle 618 $20

Hobo Dude $10

All in Fun BN $20

Loggerhead $20

Ice Cream Man $20

Cachehunters 42 $20

Divervan $20

Foottrax $20

Motogrrl Memorial $20

Back Brake Billy $30

Blind Acorn $15

GAS dinosaur $15

Blazing Trolls $20

2LUKNF8 $20

Migo Ft. Gratiot $20

Tumbleweed $20

Your prices seem a bit high...especially since some of the coins can still be bought from the makers for almost half your prices and with cheaper shipping.

Your prices seem a bit high...especially since some of the coins can still be bought from the makers for almost half your prices and with cheaper shipping.

I had the same feeling, the coins are definitely appealing but the higher price + shipping + conversion to $CDN for me deter me from buying or enquiring.

For any of you who may have missed the sale of the Texas Mini's I have good news! You can save bunches of money on your car insurance by switching to Gieco... and you can buy the set from me that was able to get. If you have any offers you can send me a message. I prefer money but I will consider trades. Somewhere in the $24 plus $1.01 for shipping (that includes tracking) range would be nice. Thats about that exact same as what I paid for them. Like I said any offers can be sent to me through my profile. Thanks!

I will also sell them separately if you are interested in a specific one please contact me.

There is a trackable Australia geocoin. I had to trade directly from a cacher in Australia for one.

There is an OIFGA (Operation Iraqi Freedom Geocacher Assn) coin, in silver and gold. It was sold a while ago so you can only trade for this one. But it isn't Baghdad specific.

Not sure about the Heidelberg-specific coin. There were some Regions of Germany coins made but I'm not sure if there was a Heidelberg coin.

Here is a link to the Regions of Germany coins:

http://www.cachezone.us/index.php?main_pag...b5baa8696951e7a

Thanks very much to you both for the information. I will start snooping around and see what I can find.

I had the same feeling, the coins are definitely appealing but the higher price + shipping + conversion to $CDN for me deter me from buying or enquiring.

I am not trying to charge higher prices than any coin being listed as less. I anyone is intereseted in buying any of my coins, I'm willing to negotiate on price. What coins do I have listed as being more than their current price?

All Season Summer BN $15

Sweet Lake City $20

Nielsenc Clover $15

Whitebear silver $15

Whitebear copper $15

Wsgaskins BN $20

Yellowstone $15

Grand Canyon copper $15

DB Cooper $15 x2

GCC Benchmark $60

North Carolina $15

Nielsenc Turkey $15

Twin Peaks silver $20

Twin Peaks gold $20

Skully and Mulder $20

Eagle 618 $20

Hobo Dude $10

All in Fun BN $20

Loggerhead $20

Ice Cream Man $20

Cachehunters 42 $20

Divervan $20

Foottrax $20

Motogrrl Memorial $20

Back Brake Billy $30

Blind Acorn $15

GAS dinosaur $15

Blazing Trolls $20

2LUKNF8 $20

Migo Ft. Gratiot $20

Tumbleweed $20

Why is the shipping at $2 when it costs only $.63 to mail a coin. Or if its a heavy coin only $.87 up to three ounces. Seems a little steep. :) And some of the coins are a little high when you can get them from the orginal owners for less i.e. Loggerhead(it depends on which one you have), Twin peaks, Sweet Lake City and some of the All Season Coins to name a few that caught my eye. I don't mean to sound judgmental or anything but maybe you could get the prices you are asking if you were to sell them on he "e-place" as people are usually willing to pay more there. :)

Why is the shipping at $2 when it costs only $.63 to mail a coin. Or if its a heavy coin only $.87 up to three ounces. Seems a little steep. :P And some of the coins are a little high when you can get them from the orginal owners for less i.e. Loggerhead(it depends on which one you have), Twin peaks, Sweet Lake City and some of the All Season Coins to name a few that caught my eye. I don't mean to sound judgmental or anything but maybe you could get the prices you are asking if you were to sell them on he "e-place" as people are usually willing to pay more there. :D

:laughing::laughing::ph34r::ph34r:

Pot, meet kettle! :P

Seeking Pirates of Harriman coin or coins. Trade is limited as collection is small. Will pay cash, but available to trade (paltry as it is):

New Mexico coin

Wasington State coin

Geocaching America coin (with color flag in middle)

Wisconsin State Geocampout 2006 coin (Gold and silver in one)

One of the lighthouse series

PM or email me if interested.

Thanks!

Why is the shipping at $2 when it costs only $.63 to mail a coin. Or if its a heavy coin only $.87 up to three ounces. Seems a little steep. :P And some of the coins are a little high when you can get them from the orginal owners for less i.e. Loggerhead(it depends on which one you have), Twin peaks, Sweet Lake City and some of the All Season Coins to name a few that caught my eye. I don't mean to sound judgmental or anything but maybe you could get the prices you are asking if you were to sell them on he "e-place" as people are usually willing to pay more there. :D

:laughing::laughing::ph34r::ph34r:

Pot, meet kettle! :D

Wow. You typed it as I was thinking it. :P

Seeking Pirates of Harriman coin or coins. Trade is limited as collection is small. Will pay cash, but available to trade (paltry as it is):

New Mexico coin

Wasington State coin

Geocaching America coin (with color flag in middle)

Wisconsin State Geocampout 2006 coin (Gold and silver in one)

One of the lighthouse series

PM or email me if interested.

Thanks!

Email sent. :laughing:

I've been looking for a few weeks now for someone to trade with me for a GCC Benchmark (Nov 2005) coin. I didn't realize how rare they were until I started looking for one. There's a special attachment I have for this coin, since it was dropped into my very first cache hide by the FTF cacher (what a great guy!!). Being new to geocaching at the time, and not knowing much about geocoins, I waited a whole day before going to check out the coin in the cache...

Of course it was gone... :laughing:

And now it travels with someone else as their personal 'mileage' coin. :laughing:

I still have a few GasCans 2006 coins available for trade.

If you have a coin that represents a mechanism or other man made object, let me know and I'll consider it! I only have a few of these GasCans left now... I didn't realize how popular they would be when I first created them!

Why is the shipping at $2 when it costs only $.63 to mail a coin. Or if its a heavy coin only $.87 up to three ounces. Seems a little steep. :D And some of the coins are a little high when you can get them from the orginal owners for less i.e. Loggerhead(it depends on which one you have), Twin peaks, Sweet Lake City and some of the All Season Coins to name a few that caught my eye. I don't mean to sound judgmental or anything but maybe you could get the prices you are asking if you were to sell them on he "e-place" as people are usually willing to pay more there. :ph34r:

:P:laughing::P:laughing:

Pot, meet kettle! :D

Wow. You typed it as I was thinking it. :ph34r:

As I stated in the past, I'm willing to sell any coin I have listed for whatever its' current list price is. I tried to list coins at prices that were sold on ebay. I'm not looking to rip anyone off. About the shipping charge-

$2 is the bare bones price to ship a coin. You quote that $.87 as if it's a mantra. That only covers the postage. You still have to buy the padded mailer! Everyone ( you included) that has bought or traded coins from me knows the price of the mailers as it is printed on the back: $1.29 from the USPS. I'm really taking a loss on the shipping by a few cents. I figured I'd offer all of coins back to the coin collecting community rather than placing them on e-bay. Everyone seems to hate the people that put coins there, so I figured I'd let you all get them first.

Edited by zygote2k

All Season Summer BN $15

All Season complete set silver $60

Sweet Lake City $20

Nielsenc Clover $15

Whitebear silver $15

Whitebear copper $15

Wsgaskins BN $20

Yellowstone $15

Grand Canyon copper $15

DB Cooper $15 x2

GCC Benchmark $40

North Carolina $15

Nielsenc Turkey $15

Twin Peaks silver $15

Twin Peaks gold $15

Skully and Mulder $15

Eagle 618 $50

Hobo Dude $10

All in Fun BN $15

Loggerhead $15

Ice Cream Man $15

Cachehunters 42 $15

Divervan $20

Buffalo Wings White Buffalo BN $20

Foottrax $15

Motogrrl Memorial $20

Jan and the Percey boys Light Bulb $15

Irish Hunter "use your brain" $20

Back Brake Billy $30

Blind Acorn $15

GAS dinosaur $15

Blazing Trolls $15

2LUKNF8 $15

Migo Ft. Gratiot $15

Tumbleweed $15

Shipping is $2 to anywhere in the continental USA for a single coin. Buy 2 or more coins for free shipping

Back by popular demand! Quality HTF geocoins at bargain prices!

As I stated in the past, I'm willing to sell any coin I have listed for whatever its' current list price is. I tried to list coins at prices that were sold on ebay. I'm not looking to rip anyone off. About the shipping charge-

$2 is the bare bones price to ship a coin. You quote that $.87 as if it's a mantra. That only covers the postage. You still have to buy the padded mailer! Everyone ( you included) that has bought or traded coins from me knows the price of the mailers as it is printed on the back: $1.29 from the USPS. I'm really taking a loss on the shipping by a few cents. I figured I'd offer all of coins back to the coin collecting community rather than placing them on e-bay. Everyone seems to hate the people that put coins there, so I figured I'd let you all get them first.

Or you buy your mailers from someplace other than the post office... even e-bay offers 100 #0 (6x10) padded mailers for around $20 including the shipping! so that is 20 cents per mailer.

Staples, other office supply stores, and probably even your local hardware store sell them for less than 50 cents a piece. then drop your shipping to a more acceptable $1.50

That is why you are getting complaints about $2 shipping.

I'm not complaning about your pricing or shipping charges, I'm just offering you the explaination, as most of the coin traders and sellers here do NOT buy their mailers from the post office because it costs too much.