GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

I am looking for some coins that should be easily available. I know the milestones are for sale but my better half says no buying coins for a bit so trading is the way I have to go.

[/b] SEEKING:

World of Geocaching V. #2 LE

Milestone 500 Caches

Milestone 100 Caches

TRADERS OFFERED:

Prague 2006 AB

Michigan MIGO 2006

Milestone 1500 Caches

MWGB Attendance

NOLEFAN9399 AS

Hopefully someone can help me out on these coins. Thanks

Duane

NOLEFAN9399

I'm STILL looking for the MATH PUZZLE PI geocoin. It has the numbers for Pi on it and a Sudoko puzzle on the back. They come in red or blue. My 10 year old son is a Math whiz (He knows the first 27 digits of Pi) and I wanted to get him the geocoin. Unfortunately, I have not been successful getting it for him. Someone even promised to send him one, but to date, it has not arrived.

If you have one to sell/trade, let me know.

Thanks

Howard

hsbeach@yahoo.com

Seeking:

GD Mystery Coin

Groundspeak Lackey

MAGC (Silver)

Miami Valley Geocachers (Dayton Ohio)

Missouri 2004

Moun10Bike 2005 Christmas Coinament

Moun10Bike v1

Moun10Tyke

PodCacher

Texas – Lonestar

Texas 2003

The Geocoin Fairy <-- come back to NJ... Puh-weeze! :)

United We Cache (Silver)

Upstate South Carolina Geocachers Association (Satin Nickel)

U.S.A. 2005 (Antique Bronze) <-- recently screwed on a purchase! :P

Washington State Geocaching Association (WSGA) 2006

Also, seeking State, Organization, and Geocaching related coins not on our keeping or incoming lists.

Available:

Check our available list on CoinTracking.com. (Link in our signature line) Multiple coins or $$$ are offered for HTF coins.

• Seeking:
  • DorkFish
  • JungleGarmin (will trade one of our 2006 LE Foggy Gold Personal coins for it - only 65 minted)
  • Project Fred 325 LE Fred Face
  • Red Handed Travelling coin
  • Absolute Caching
  • Baby Loggerhead
  • Alberta Wild Rose 2006
  • Canadian Micro
  • GeoSquid
  • British Columbia 2006
  • Quigley Jones
  • Signal July
  • Signal October
  • Basically any other trackable coin I like (I like "cute" coins), make me an offer! :yikes:

Have available:
  • Blue Canary
  • Canadian Cache Agents
  • Caching Around America
  • GeoPenguin
  • Virginia 2006
  • The 4 F's 2005 coin
  • Robert's personal coin
  • CITO 2006
  • The 4 F's 2006 Antique Gold
  • The 4 F's 2006 Black Nickel
  • Mico Mini geocoin
  • FGA 2006 (special trades only)

Thank you!!!

Hej got for trade;

Nacaya caching and soaring Gold

Nacaya caching and soaring Silver

Route 208 Chrome

Route 208 Gun

A special Twin Peaks;

Special Edition of Special Event coin (Black Gun) only 50 pc. made and numberd. (UBACTIVATED)

I will only trade this coin for a verry rare or special coin

I'm looking for;

Moun10Bike

And other coins that are not on my list of owned coins in my profile on gc.com

Greetz Masterchef

Holland

PS only by e-mail

Edited by Masterchef

Hej got for trade;

Nacaya caching and soaring Gold

Nacaya caching and soaring Silver

Route 208 Chrome

Route 208 Gun

A special Twin Peaks;

Special Edition of Special Event coin (Black Gun) only 50 pc. made and numberd.

I will only trade this coin for a verry rare or special coin

I'm looking for;

Moun10Bike

And other coins that are not on my list of owned coins in my profile on gc.com

Greetz Masterchef

Holland

PS only by e-mail

You got e-mail :D

I'm STILL looking for the MATH PUZZLE PI geocoin. It has the numbers for Pi on it and a Sudoko puzzle on the back. They come in red or blue. My 10 year old son is a Math whiz (He knows the first 27 digits of Pi) and I wanted to get him the geocoin. Unfortunately, I have not been successful getting it for him. Someone even promised to send him one, but to date, it has not arrived.

Thanks

Howard

hsbeach@yahoo.com

Greetings I'm sorry you were not sent the coin promised !! I would be willing to take the one in my collection actvate it and send it as a gift coin to your son, With a given mission for his studies, need one to seek a mission and this seems perfect , I would like to do this for your child, Part of this comunity is to give, not always sell or trade. Please contact me through my profile so we can arrange this special happening for him, Fondly, Glenn :D

Edited by glennk721

Thanks

Howard

hsbeach@yahoo.com

Greetings I'm sorry you were not sent the coin promised !! I would be willing to take the one in my collection actvate it and send it as a gift coin to your son, With a given mission for his studies, need one to seek a mission and this seems perfect , I would like to do this for your child, Part of this comunity is to give, not always sell or trade. Please contact me through my profile so we can arrange this special happening for him, Fondly, Glenn :D

And yet another good example of what us coin addicts are all about. I applaud you Glenn for your generosity.

I've got several non-trackable coins willing to trade for any trackable coins with unique icons. Please let me know if there is any interest:

1. Puyallup Washington event coin (event GCTRBG - shaped like an apple) TRADED

2. South Carolina Geocachers Association (#532)

3. 2005 Vancouver Island Marmot coin

4. 2006 SWAGS the easter slug (shaped like an easter egg) TRADED

5. Geocachers of the Bay Area earthquake coin (shaped shifted circle - like it was hit by an earthquake)

6. Coin quest II award coin (#364)

Please e-mail me with any offers...

Thanks

Edited by sciuchetti

Thanks

Howard

hsbeach@yahoo.com

That's very nice of you. Joey would really like that. Thanks.

Howard

I've got several non-trackable coins willing to trade for any trackable coins with unique icons. Please let me know if there is any interest:

5. Geocachers of the Bay Area earthquake coin (shaped shifted circle - like it was hit by an earthquake)

Thanks

PM Sent

;)

Thanks

e-mail sent

Now I know what I can do this winter. Chart and log all the coin sale sites (I have them bookmarked in favorites...although some are by club sign up only). Someone turned me on to coin tracking but there is a subscription fee although you can contact the people individually. Also that site sells some of the peoples coins.....

Lemon Fresh if you still have a coin contact me!!!! My Kirby dog wants one for his collar ;)

Here's what I have Available

http://cointracking.com/public/sunkat

Anyone want to sponser some coin idea's my hubby almost croaked when I told him how much it cost for them to be made.

3. 2005 Vancouver Island Marmot coin TRADED

6. Coin quest II award coin (#364)TRADED

Thanks

Only 2 left

I'm not into coin trading, but I need some help here. I am trying to acquire geocoins from places I've been. I would like to find a coin that has something to do with Iraq (especially Baghdad), one from Mannheim or Heidelberg Germany, and one from Australia (especially Perth).

I have acquired a GeoFaex Hohenlohe, an Arizona Geocacher 2006, and two silver Cache or Die Trying Coins. None of them are activated (I don't think the Arizona one is trackable).

Can anyone help me get any of these coins?

edit: I also have military coins from Air Force 21st Special Tactics Squadron, Special Operations Command (Korea), and Army 85th Division (EX). I don't collect military coins, either, if I haven't earned them. :)

Edited by ElementalJay

OK, so go ahead and laugh, cuz I'm pretty sure everyone is going to chuckle at this post, but, here goes.

I am seeking:

2Hillbillies Bronze

8Muddy Feet

Avroair V2

Cacheper (any version)

Geometeacher

Goblindust (any version)

Kealia/Hula Bum

2Dolphins

MIGO Fall

Indy Diver v1

Waypoint 15

Now that you have all the "yeah rights" and *insert many many laughing smileys here*, here's the deal. Im putting together some inticing packages to shake some of these coins loose. Event only rare coins, Groundspeak Lackey(s) and Volunteer(s), the first six GCC coins (including ammo can and FTF), and other older coins. What I am trying to find out is, does anyone actually have one of these coins they want to trade? I don't know what offers to make, since everyone usually clams up when it comes to even mentioning they have an 'extra' :)

If you do, please contact me to see if you have any coins that would even interest you for a trade. I'm not going to pass on who has them, if you're worried about that. Thanks! :)

Looking for Hides and Finds Club Pile of Sticks and Bison tubes.

Anybody? Anybody?

First trade fell through - here's what I have to trade at the moment:

Katrina Hurricane Coin

> 2004 California

> North Dakota

> Maryland

> Central Coast CITO

> Wisconsin

> Alaska 2005

> South Africa

> Dallas Fort Worth

> Finland

> Minnesota Geocaching Association

> New York

> California 2005

> Kansas

> LIGO

> Indiana

> Thanks For The Cache

> Calgary (2005)

> GBA Earthquake coin

> GBA Microchip coin

> GBA Spring coin

> CCGC (Monterey Bay) coin

> Canine Cachers V1 (Shepherd)

> Canine Cachers V2 (Golden Retriever)

> Santa Cruz County Geocachers (2005)

Edited by kealia

mKay, my Yimes are starting to get a bit out of season if y'know what I mean. I've traded personals with a bunch of folks, so if you don't already have a Yime, and you have something on this list, let's make a trade before the tree's bare, shall we?

Looking for:

AJetPilot

AppleWomyn

CacheBuzzards

California 2006 Copper (the trackable one)

Crake's Astrolabe

Crake's SunCatcher Warm

Darthi's Dark

Dirty Bird/Big Nasty Brain Triangle

Hawaii Pineapple

Jeep'n Jumpers

Joranda's Dead Man's Hand

OldHippy & Granny

PodCacher

Virgo Coin

Of course, I'm always willing to trade away something rare for something exceptional...like, say...one Toilet Paper coin!

Or not. :P

mKay, my Yimes are starting to get a bit out of season if y'know what I mean. I've traded personals with a bunch of folks, so if you don't already have a Yime, and you have something on this list, let's make a trade before the tree's bare, shall we?

Looking for:

AJetPilot

AppleWomyn

CacheBuzzards

California 2006 Copper (the trackable one)

Crake's Astrolabe

Crake's SunCatcher Warm

Sent you an email for one on your list.