GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

At the moment I have only one coin available for trade:

CONNECTICUT - SILVER (unactivated)

I am looking for any unactivated personal geocoin, trackable with an icon that I do not have, like:

GeoDiamond

Tumbleweed Gold

Mtn-Man Brick

fOtOmOm

Aerohound

Thanks!

-Kevin

Edited by K-SQUARED

I am still seeking:

ajayhawkfan gold

Any unactiavted out of Production USA Geocoin (I will trade a KS Micro for it or better if its an older one)

California Micro (I'll trade you a KS Micro for it)

Found It! I would prefer gold but will take the other version.

CCCooper Geocoin

Project APE (Ethier metal) Trade in progress

Coins and Pins GLow in the dark

Hoxie-KS Geoscouting Version 2(LE or regular)

I also have to offer for other trades:

Mandollyn Getting There Gold

Kansas Sunshine Micro Blk-Nickle (I have a few of these for trade)

Kansas Sunshine Micro Gold (Unactivated)

Kansas Sunshine Micro Pin (I could put this in a set with the Blk-Nickle

and Gold coin)

2006 Compass Rose Geocoin Gold (I have 2 1 left)

GC&PC June 2006 Caching with Kids (with pin)

GC&PC Aug 2006 Tools of the Trade (This is a 2 coin set with the same

tracking number on both of them, one of them says "Copy - Please Move this coin" on the side of the coin and this one comes with a pin too. The copy coin is the same quality as the original and not a piece of paper stuck on a Poker Chip.)

GC&PC Sept 2006 Never Forget 9/11 (Comes with a pin and comes inside a blue cloth bag.)

Edited by sawblade5

Seeking...

Tiki Yawp.

Tiki Lord Pomsby.

I will trade an unactivated LE Gold mtn-man Admin Brick for them. Only 50 made.

Oh, if you're looking for a two for 1 trade then sorry, I only have the Yawp and Bikki ones - feel free to ignore my PM if that's the case.

Edited by nicolo

I have a whole bunch of different pins if anyone is intersted in purchasing/ trade a few for a geocoin. They are:

One of each.

DNF pin

GITD March 2006 Ghost pin

GPS Satellite X-ing pin

GITD Evil Micros pin

American/Geocaching Flag pin

Crake Monarch Butterfly pin

Camo Not Another Micro pin

Ammo Can pin

Cache Run (Georgia Stash Hunters Tennessee Cache Hunters) pin

Geocachig the world is our playing field pin

Topo Map Boots pin

If you would like to see pictures of any of these just ask and I can email them to you. If you would like to Purchase them I would like $2.25 a piece. plus $1.10 for shipping (if you buy multiple pins I will combine shipping up to five pins for a $1.10 after that add $.50 more for 6-11) we can discuss trades for coins if you like.

Seeking...

Tiki Yawp.

Tiki Lord Pomsby.

I will trade an unactivated LE Gold mtn-man Admin Brick for them. Only 50 made.

Oh, if you're looking for a two for 1 trade then sorry, I only have the Yawp and Bikki ones - feel free to ignore my PM if that's the case.

Was looking for a 1 to 1 trade, and we have agreed to trade Yawp for a Gold Brick.

Many thanks nicolo!!!

I actually would like a second Yawp coin, so my post above still applies.

Got Illinios and California locked down - Mahalo.

Now looking for:

September Signal

2 FTF coins (the new ones - not the old First Finders' Dance, but not the blue ribbon ones)

Because I haven't bought coins in a while, I mostly have older coins to trade (good for new collectors or those trying to round out thier collections with older coins). Will entertain all offers.

May be out of town for a few days but will respond to all offers/emails/PMs as soon as I can.

Mahalo.

Edit: trades made - mahalo!!

Edited by kealia

I have a Indy Diver LE Silver version2 for sale. I am selling it for a friend who doesn't want a trade unless it's something he really wants. So if you have a cool coin I can ask him but otherwise you can make a offer if you wish. Please at least $15.

In case I wasn't clear I am accepting the best offer. The current offer is $50+2006 Gold Compass Rose Geocoin. If you would like to offer more than that please contact me.

I have a Indy Diver LE Silver version2 for sale. I am selling it for a friend who doesn't want a trade unless it's something he really wants. So if you have a cool coin I can ask him but otherwise you can make a offer if you wish. Please at least $15.

In case I wasn't clear I am accepting the best offer. The current offer is $50+2006 Gold Compass Rose Geocoin. If you would like to offer more than that please contact me.

Sounds clear to me :) Send that person my way, I got big trader box that can be bought :)

**All GC.com trackable of course

Edited by The Moop Along

I have a question that probably one of you can answer. What were the different metals of the Texas Mini geocoins I meant to write it down but they were sold out before I could see, and it's kinda hard to guess what metal they are. :huh: . Luckily I got a set! <_<<_< So if any of you can help that would be great.

I was in the same boat and had to scramble to get the five different metal/finishes which are: Gold, Nickel, Antique Bronze, Antique Silver, and Black Nickel. Hope this helps. TexasGreg

Have Maryland 2005 and the new Virginia coins for trade.

I also have my 2 non trackable personal coins.

Willing to consider anything I do not have.

My list is a little out of date but anything new(last 6 months) is a good bet.

Email sent offering choice of many nrwer coins for Maryland coin

I have a question that probably one of you can answer. What were the different metals of the Texas Mini geocoins I meant to write it down but they were sold out before I could see, and it's kinda hard to guess what metal they are. ;) . Luckily I got a set! :blink::laughing: So if any of you can help that would be great.

I was in the same boat and had to scramble to get the five different metal/finishes which are: Gold, Nickel, Antique Bronze, Antique Silver, and Black Nickel. Hope this helps. TexasGreg

Thanks very much and it did help!

Well, I am desperately seeking to get my hands on a .999 Silver version of the 2006 Alaska coin and I want to trade for it because I have already spent enough on coins this much :laughing:;) . So I have to offer 4 coins for it. They are:

1 Sept. 2006 GCC "Wish you were Here"

1 July 2006 GCC "Pick Yer Poison"

1 2006 USA version 1a

1 2006 USA version 1b

If anyone can help please please please please :blink: . I'm willing to give all four for it. Thanks send me an email.

Well, I am desperately seeking to get my hands on a .999 Silver version of the 2006 Alaska coin and I want to trade for it because I have already spent enough on coins this much ;):laughing: . So I have to offer 4 coins for it. They are:

1 Sept. 2006 GCC "Wish you were Here"

1 July 2006 GCC "Pick Yer Poison"

1 2006 USA version 1a

1 2006 USA version 1b

If anyone can help please please please please :) . I'm willing to give all four for it. Thanks send me an email.

I am also willing to sell these for for at least $20 if you want to make an offer please let me know :blink: .

I missed that little hopper ! I'd really like to get one of those. I'm also looking for three of the Geoswag ones Bad Mojo, FTF & Super cacher - any metal will do) I also need the September Signal (I'm unemployed, so it cut into my buying!)

I have:

CC - January - Old Man Winter

Ladycacher

Boys of Ladycacher

Generic Gold Mini - LE

And MustangJoni Coin and pin sets

PM me!

Got them all - Thanks for playing!

Edited by MustangJoni