GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

I have a single volunteer coin that I am trying to decide whether to keep or trade. So, I wanted to see what people are willing to give for it. Please only send me offers if you've got something that is very rare or hard to get.

Also, my geocoins are finally finished, and they look incredible (okay, my opinion may be a little biased). I have 10 Ultra-limited edition, Black Nickel Coins. Each coins bears the date of one of the 10 Stanley Cup wins by the Red Wings. Once again, I'll only part with these for something very rare or hard to get.

Hint: I've been searching for MiGO Winter and Fall for some time now to round-out that series

Please email offers.

I have one more Worldchampion 2006 for trading!

Others for trading:

Tennessee Micro

Illinois

Not another Micro! 2006 Nickel LE

and others in my TradingList:

http://www.fam-oberdoerster.de/SuMa_Coins_Final.html

I´m seeking for:

Colorado 2005

GCC Ammo box trackable

GCC Benchmark

Geobash

Tornado LE

EGG LE

Mississipi LE

best regards Marc

Edited by Susanne&Marc

If anyone is interested in trading for a SoMDCacherz geocoin, please let me know. You can view my list on cointracking.com. I still have about 10 regular SoMDCacherz geocoins available (antique silver) and about 40 of the limited edition (antique copper).

:D

Sent you an Email

Edited by Cruiserdude

I have a single volunteer coin that I am trying to decide whether to keep or trade. So, I wanted to see what people are willing to give for it. Please only send me offers if you've got something that is very rare or hard to get.

Also, my geocoins are finally finished, and they look incredible (okay, my opinion may be a little biased). I have 10 Ultra-limited edition, Black Nickel Coins. Each coins bears the date of one of the 10 Stanley Cup wins by the Red Wings. Once again, I'll only part with these for something very rare or hard to get.

Hint: I've been searching for MiGO Winter and Fall for some time now to round-out that series

Please email offers.

email sent

Just seeing what interest is out there so...right now I have the following coins I am willing to discuss trades for.

In my hands as of right now

1. USA 2006 Geocoin

I will be receiving in the mail whenever they arrive:

1. Finland (1 coin for trade)
  2. Oklahoma (1 coin for trade)

e-mail me if you think you might be interested, please keep it to a trackable for a trackable trade, thanks

Since our coins have become so valuable, Linda and I would like to make another 25 available for trading. Although the asking price is now worth 5 to 1, :D we will be only too happy to trade one for one. :D Any coins would be acceptable. Please email me with your Geocaching handle, real name, and address. E-mail to K2QY@arrl.net

Emailed you

Since our coins have become so valuable, Linda and I would like to make another 25 available for trading. Although the asking price is now worth 5 to 1, :huh: we will be only too happy to trade one for one. :) Any coins would be acceptable. Please email me with your Geocaching handle, real name, and address. E-mail to K2QY@arrl.net

You've Got envelope.gif:)

Since our coins have become so valuable, Linda and I would like to make another 25 available for trading. Although the asking price is now worth 5 to 1, :huh: we will be only too happy to trade one for one. :) Any coins would be acceptable. Please email me with your Geocaching handle, real name, and address. E-mail to K2QY@arrl.net

Email Sent

You've got (more) mail!

I am looking for the following...

Wanna Go

GONE

Colombia

Minnesota

Will trade the following...

2Hillbillies (Antique Bronse LE) AND 2Hillbillies (Antique Silver) - trade as a set for 2 coins

California 2005

COOL - COin Order Liason

Emerald Valley Cachers (Silver)

GBA Faultline

Geocoin Addicts Anonymous (Bronse)

JoeMerchant

KTAG

Lowracer

Maine 2005

RCGDS-NUTS

South Carolina 2006 (Nickel)

Worker of Wood

Wanna Go

GONE

Colombia

Minnesota

2Hillbillies (Antique Bronse LE) AND 2Hillbillies (Antique Silver) - trade as a set for 2 coins

California 2005

COOL - COin Order Liason

GBA Faultline

JoeMerchant

KTAG

Lowracer

Maine 2005

RCGDS-NUTS

Worker of Wood

You've got mail!

You've got more mail!

Dear Group,

All 25 coins coins we were willing to trade are gone. Congrats to everyone who got one. :huh: I'll get them out ASAP. If you don't get yours in about a week (except for the Germany one) let me know. Everyone who sent an e-mail should have gotten a reply too. So if you didn't get a reply, resend your e-mail.

We're looking forward to seeing all the trades! :)

John

Twisted Dragons

Wanna Go

GONE

Colombia

Minnesota

California 2005

COOL - COin Order Liason

GBA Faultline

JoeMerchant

KTAG

Lowracer

Maine 2005

RCGDS-NUTS

Worker of Wood

You've got mail!

PM sent

Dear Group,

All 25 coins coins we were willing to trade are gone. Congrats to everyone who got one. :huh: I'll get them out ASAP. If you don't get yours in about a week (except for the Germany one) let me know. Everyone who sent an e-mail should have gotten a reply too. So if you didn't get a reply, resend your e-mail.

We're looking forward to seeing all the trades! :)

John

Twisted Dragons

I just wanted to applaud the Twisted Dragons for making this offer. John and his family were put in an awkward situation by another's actions, and he jumped into action to do what he could to make the situation right. That's a class act. I had the pleasure of trading with him before, so I'm glad others have had the chance to see how kind and friendly this "team" is.

Major kudos to the Twisted Dragons! clap2.gif

Does any one have a 2005 Christmas Geocoin. We just started into geocaching this year and my wife wants to have an orniment showing our new hobby. She saw the coin on the d@*^ E____ and wants it could anyone help. We don't have a coin to trade but we have started fabricating our own coins and we could trade those and or trade good ol american, :ph34r: north or south cash we will even trade canadian cash :blink: .

blenz

:wub:D@nim@l needs LOVE! Who will trade their LOVE!with me. Nothing fancy, the STD version of LOVE! would even be fine. I am not ashamed, 'll even pay for LOVE! if the price is reasonable. Or better yet, who wants to give D@nim@l LOVE! as a VD present? I want nothing more than the feeling of LOVE! in my pocket. Remember it is better to have LOVE! and lost than to have never had LOVE! at all.

Trade list on the sig line.

Edited by D@nim@l

I will have one more Sweet Lake City Night Caching Event coin (glowing in the dark).

I want to trade that coin for either:

North Dakota Winter (Kirkland Design)

Hawaii Keiki Pineapple (Kirkland Design)

Hawaii 2005 (Kirkland Design)

or for another rare coin I don't have (like Alabama LE, San Diego LE, LIGO gold, Texas Winter ...)

Please email me with your offers.

Edited by Pumabert

I have a Colorado to trade for GeoBash

Also Looking for...

Wanna Go

Columbia

And have the following to trade...

2Hillbillies (Antique Silver) and 2hillbillies (LE Antique Bronse) Set of 2 for 2 coins.

COOL - COin Order Liason

GBA Faultline

JoeMerchant

KTAG

Lowracer

Maine 2005

RCGDS-NUTS

Team Sand Dollar

Team 4HappyCats

I will have one more Sweet Lake City Night Caching Event coin (glowing in the dark).

I want to trade that coin for either:

North Dakota Winter (Kirkland Design)

Hawaii Keiki Pineapple (Kirkland Design)

Hawaii 2005 (Kirkland Design)

or for another rare coin I don't have (like Alabama LE, San Diego LE, LIGO gold, Texas Winter ...)

Please email me with your offers.

Would you trade it for one of these

LE WA Counties Pierce Silver

LE Grand Canon Silver

LE Kansas Silver

LE LOVE

Looking for a new Nevada

Have to trade:

2005 Mt. McKinley

2005 Mt Everest (silver)

2006 GOWT (Gold)

2006 GOWT (Pewter)