GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

Hey there, I would love to get ahold of the ROT 13 coin, pictured here:

PastorDIC_trade_0601brsm_Front300.jpg

I have a few coins worthy of a trade in my list, maybe someone will spot something they'd like in exchange for the ROT! Or email me if you have other info about getting ahold of one of these cool coins, (I just discovered them too!).

SilverMarc's Trading List

--Marc

February 1, 2006 @ 4:58 PM

N40° 46.565' W073° 58.756'

:rolleyes: I am looking for an OIFGA Silver, I got my Gold when they came out, but wasn't able to get in on the silver at that time. I am willing to make a Multiple coin trade. Let me know if you have one available and I will see what I can do in the trade dept. I do have a few not listed on my trading list at the cachingplace. Thank you. - 57' P.S. I'm still looking for the # 57 coins out there. Let me know if you have one available and we'll work sumpin out. ;)

Ok here is what I have:

nielsenc - Christmas

Minnesota

Finland

World of Geocaching Series 2

National Parks - Grand Canyon

Texas Bluebonnet 2006

I also have a the first coin of the Hides and Finds Geocoin Club, but that offer is going to have to be really really good, and I mean really really good.

Here is what I'm looking for:

SeventhSon 2006 Gear (Black Nickel)

Love coin

Arizona

Dutch

Northwest PA

Light House(either V.)

I will consider any trackable coins

Edited by WYlostinMA

I have for Trade one complete set of Jeeptoysrus coins which includes the Gold only 5 made. This set of 4 coins is Numbered 3. I may even throw in one of the few Jeeptoyrsus/Geojeepgirl coins I have left.

I would really like some of the really older hard ones to find.

I also would like any of the National Park coins which I can trade a personal coin for.

Edited by Jeeptoysrus
I have for Trade one complete set of Jeeptoysrus coins which includes the Gold only 5 made.  This set of 4 coins is Numbered 3.  I may even throw in one of the few Jeeptoyrsus/Geojeepgirl coins I have left.

I would really like some of the really older hard ones to find. 

I also would like any of the National Park coins which I can trade a personal coin for.

e-mail sent for NP coin.

Also looking for a Sweet Lake Night Event coin trade. I will offer any two coins off my trade list. There's a LE EGG, a LE Made in China, a LE Cape Henry, Groundhog Day, lots of others........

Trade made - thanks!

Now I will make the same offer for a Texas Winter.

Also will do a one-for-one trade for a Screw coin. (Took mine to an event and now I have a friend who simply must have one. :rolleyes: )

Thanks to the cachers here for three new trades.

Want:

GBES Nav Rally, Missouri 04, OKIC, Geowoodstock III, Ammo Can, Connecticut, Rot13, TAG Oklahoma, English

The following is my trade list, extras, which are in hand and ready for immediate trade. I will offer one of these, depending on the trade:

So African, Calif 04 & 05, Texas, Texas Autumn 05, DallasFW Gold, Calgary, Utah, Joy of Geocaching, Washington 05, Alaska, Indiana, RhodeIsland Quohog, Ohio, Maryland, GONE, N Dakota, Wisconsin CRC, Wisconsin 06, Katrina Relief, Canine #1 & 2, Harriman Pirate, New Mexico, KTAG, Penn 05,Georgia 06 Stone Mtn, CCGC CITO, Iowa, VIGPS, Geocachers of W Tennessee 06, Tennesee, United Kingdom, North Carolina 06, New York 05, Delaware 05, Maine 05, GBA Earthquake Faultline 06, Cachezone Deutschland(Frozen Bone06),Alabama 05, Idaho 06, LIGO Long Island, Kansas, Finland, Minnesota.

Ordered and will be receiving extra of these newly minted coins (will added to my trade list):

S Carolina, Wyoming, Nevada

All are standard color metal unless noted. All are new, uncirculated, unactivated.

Please Email or PM. Thanks.

(I collect mostly state, region or country coins.)

Also looking for a Sweet Lake Night Event coin trade. I will offer any two coins off my trade list. There's a LE EGG, a LE Made in China, a LE Cape Henry, Groundhog Day, lots of others........

Trade made - thanks!

Now I will make the same offer for a Texas Winter.

Also will do a one-for-one trade for a Screw coin. (Took mine to an event and now I have a friend who simply must have one. :rolleyes: )

Sent an Email

I am Searching for the following trackables:

Compass Rose

New Mexico

Holiday

World Of Geocaching

San Diego

Wisconsin

Connecticut

UK

Ontario

NWPA

Long Island (all metals hopefully)

Alabama

Wyoming

Geowoodstock

Frozen Bone

Volunteer

Jeep'en Jumpers

Tennessee micro

Dutch

Finland

Kansas

National Parks

Team Desert Eagle

Love

Not Another Micro

China

Any other ones not listed in my profile

I can trade my last twisted dragons or some other coins:

San Francisco

Pennsylvania

Iowa

COOL club coin

North Carolina

GOWT

Fire Elemental Bronze

Pirates of Harriman

EU

Yosemite

Bluebonnet

Bikini Bottom Feeders

And some more

If you want the twisted dragons you have to give me at least 5 of the listed. If you want the Pirates of Harriman you have to give me at least 4 of the listed. With the amounts you have to give me for those the amount can be decreased with rare metals or rare coins (geowoodstock for example). Last time I got to many crappy trade e-mails for the Twisted Dragons and/or Pirates of Harriman. The worst one by far was the person who wanted to trade me JUST 1 NEW MEXICO for BOTH TWISTED DRAGONS AND PIRATES OF HARRIMAN! :D:lol::lol: I dont know what was wrong with that person (I think on crack) but it really made me angry. :D Could you please send emails also. Looking forward to the e-mails.

If you want the twisted dragons you have to give me at least 5 of the listed. If you want the Pirates of Harriman you have to give me at least 4 of the listed. With the amounts you have to give me for those the amount can be decreased with rare metals or rare coins (geowoodstock for example). Last time I got to many crappy trade e-mails for the Twisted Dragons and/or Pirates of Harriman. The worst one by far was the person who wanted to trade me JUST 1 NEW MEXICO for BOTH TWISTED DRAGONS AND PIRATES OF HARRIMAN! B):D:D I dont know what was wrong with that person (I think on crack) but it really made me angry. :D Could you please send emails also. Looking forward to the e-mails.

B):lol: 5 coins for 1???!!!! 4 coins for the other????!!!! :DB)B) What are they made of solid gold? WHO'S on crack??!! :):lol::D:P

If you want the twisted dragons you have to give me at least 5 of the listed. If you want the Pirates of Harriman you have to give me at least 4 of the listed.

I can only think of a handful of coins that carry this kind of trading clout. Granted, I don't collect the things but 5:1?

If you want the twisted dragons you have to give me at least 5 of the listed. If you want the Pirates of Harriman you have to give me at least 4 of the listed.

I can only think of a handful of coins that carry this kind of trading clout. Granted, I don't collect the things but 5:1?

If you want a Twisted Dragon coin, I would suggest contacting them. They seemed happy to do a 1-1 trade when I traded with them.

[edit-spelling]

Edited by Shop99er

If you want a Twisted Dragon coin, I would suggest contacting them. They seemed happy to do a 1-1 trade when I traded with them.

[edit-spelling]

They didnt know the rarity of the geocoins out there and they didnt know how rare their coin is. And they only released 30 to the public. And Yes I would accept a 1 to 1 trade....

[edit-spelling]

They didnt know the rarity of the geocoins out there and they didnt know how rare their coin is. And they only released 30 to the public. And Yes I would accept a 1 to 1 trade....

if i was getting an Indy Diver or moun10bike version 1 or something like those.

I am Searching for the following trackables:

Compass Rose

New Mexico

Holiday

World Of Geocaching

San Diego

Wisconsin

Connecticut

UK

Ontario

NWPA

Long Island (all metals hopefully)

Alabama

Wyoming

Geowoodstock

Frozen Bone

Volunteer

Jeep'en Jumpers

Tennessee micro

Dutch

Finland

Kansas

National Parks

Team Desert Eagle

Love

Not Another Micro

China

Any other ones not listed in my profile

I can trade my last twisted dragons or some other coins:

San Francisco

Pennsylvania

Iowa

COOL club coin

North Carolina

GOWT

Fire Elemental Bronze

Pirates of Harriman

EU

Yosemite

Bluebonnet

Bikini Bottom Feeders

And some more

If you want the twisted dragons you have to give me at least 5 of the listed. If you want the Pirates of Harriman you have to give me at least 4 of the listed. With the amounts you have to give me for those the amount can be decreased with rare metals or rare coins (geowoodstock for example). Last time I got to many crappy trade e-mails for the Twisted Dragons and/or Pirates of Harriman. The worst one by far was the person who wanted to trade me JUST 1 NEW MEXICO for BOTH TWISTED DRAGONS AND PIRATES OF HARRIMAN! :D:P;) I dont know what was wrong with that person (I think on crack) but it really made me angry. :D Could you please send emails also. Looking forward to the e-mails.

Wolfsbane, I sent you email yesterday thru gc.com, have you seen it?

[edit-spelling]

No disrespect intended; but you're delusional.

ICON HELP

I have all but 8 of the icons that are currently showing and available on my trackables owned from Icon SP's profile with 6 of those on order. The two icons I am looking for are - Volunteer and Geowoodstock. I know they are rare and am prepared to offer a multiple coin trade from my list below for each coin. If you have a spare and see some coins (doesn't matter how many) that would interest you in a trade please email me.

2005 nielsenc Caching Around the World (silver)

2005 nielsenc Christmas (silver)

2005 nielsenc Thanksgiving (silver)

4Bows

Celtic Cross

Compass Rose

COOL

Delaware

European Union

Frozen Bone 2006 in Antique Copper

GBA Eathquake

Georgia

GOWT

I Love Geocoins (gold)

I Love Geocoins (silver)

Iowa

Jeepermtj

Kansas

Kansas (gold)

Lowracer

Maine

Maryland

Michigan

New Jersey

New York

North Carolina

Northwest Pennslavania

Not Another Micro 2006

Ontario

San Diego

Seven Summit Mt. McKinley (bronze)

St Patrick's

Sunshine Gang Version 2

Team 4 Happy Cats

Team Desert Eagle

Tennessee

Texas 2005

UK (G Force)

USA 2006

Wisconsin Gold

World of Geocaching Series 1

World of Geocaching Series 2

Yosemite

Thanks

[edit-spelling]

Think the meds are kickin' in :D:D

[edit-spelling]

Think the meds are kickin' in :D;)

:D

I think 5 for 1 and 4 for 1 is good looking at how many of each were made. Only 100 Twisted Dragons were made and only 50 pirates of harriman were made of that metal (dont like that 1 as much as the Twisted Dragons, not that it is bad). And almost all of the coins I am searching for are 500+ made coins.

What a load of BS. I have Twisted Dragons #206, and I've seen ones that are in the 100's. Not only are you delusional, you're also a liar. Additionally, you kept track of Twisted Dragons logs and went around picking up a gross amount of their coins from caches they had just visited. Very poor form on your part. I've never mentioned that before in such a blunt manner, but I think people you're possibly going to be trading with have a right to know what's really going on.

I strongly urge no one to trade him for the Twisted Dragons coin. I traded with Twisted Dragons themselves, the way it should be, 1 for 1. Wanting 5 coins for that coin is utterly asinine. And expecting 4 coins for the Harriman coin is just as bad.

I strongly urge no one to trade him for the Twisted Dragons coin. I traded with Twisted Dragons themselves, the way it should be, 1 for 1. Wanting 5 coins for that coin is utterly asinine. And expecting 4 coins for the Harriman coin is just as bad.

Not for the Twisted Dragon coins but for the coins I seek I would be offering the same amount at the very least.

Volunteer and Geowoodstock

Help please

I think 5 for 1 and 4 for 1 is good looking at how many of each were made. Only 100 Twisted Dragons were made and only 50 pirates of harriman were made of that metal (dont like that 1 as much as the Twisted Dragons, not that it is bad). And almost all of the coins I am searching for are 500+ made coins.

What a load of BS. I have Twisted Dragons #206, and I've seen ones that are in the 100's. Not only are you delusional, you're also a liar. Additionally, you kept track of Twisted Dragons logs and went around picking up a gross amount of their coins from caches they had just visited. Very poor form on your part. I've never mentioned that before in such a blunt manner, but I think people you're possibly going to be trading with have a right to know what's really going on.

Thank you. Others of us have seen the ridiculous wants in private emails also, so we have had no intentions recently of trading. To some people this is a hobby, to others it is getting more and more and more and more and........Ah well, digging own grave. :D

But how do you really feel?

©¿©¬