GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

This is one of my favorite coin designs.  Here's the tracking page that has some good pics of it: http://8muddyfeet.geocoin.net/

--Marky

Whose coins are these, I want one as well. Please feel free to contatc me through e-mail with offers for a trade. As always my trader list can be viewed by following my link in my signature line.

Me three!!

I wonder why only 20 toes are muddy when there are 8 Muddy Feet?

This is one of my favorite coin designs.  Here's the tracking page that has some good pics of it: http://8muddyfeet.geocoin.net/

--Marky

Whose coins are these, I want one as well. Please feel free to contatc me through e-mail with offers for a trade. As always my trader list can be viewed by following my link in my signature line.

Me three!!

Because it started with "8 Muddy Feet" being the Mother, Father, and 2 daughters. Then the daughters wanted their own gc.com name so the daughters became "20 Muddy Toes" since there were two of them.

--Marky

Me three!!

Because it started with "8 Muddy Feet" being the Mother, Father, and 2 daughters. Then the daughters wanted their own gc.com name so the daughters became "20 Muddy Toes" since there were two of them.

That's cool! I was pretty sure it wasn't just a miss-count :D

Want:

GBES Nav Rally, Missouri 04, OKIC, Geowoodstock III, NEFGA, Ammo Can, Dutch, Georgia Peach, Connecticut.

Offering these, which are in hand and ready for immediate trade:

SoAfrican, Calif 04 & 05, Texas, Calgary, Utah, Joy of Geocaching, Wash 04 &05, DallasFW Gold, Colorado, Alaska, Indiana, RhodeIsland, Ohio, Maryland, GONE, NDakota, Wisconsin CRC, Katrina Relief, Tennesee, Canine #1, Harriman Pirate, New Mexico, KTAG, Penn 05, Wisconsin, Georgia 06 Stone Mtn, CCGC CITO, Iowa, VIGPS, Canine 2nd edition, Geocachers of W Tennessee 06, United Kingdom, N Carolina, New York, Delaware.

Ordered and will be receiving these newly minted coins (will added to my trade list):

Maine, Nevada, S Carolina, Wyoming, Long Island, Minnesota, Idaho 06, CCGC.

All are standard color metal unless noted. All are new, uncirculated, unactivated.

Please Email or PM. Thanks.

(I collect mostly state, region or country coins.)

I'm seeking:

San Diego gold LE

Tennessee gold LE

Tennessee silver LE <- done

Alabama AGA 2004

GOWT 2006 gold LE <- done

Long Island gold LE

Alabama 2005 LE metals

GCC First Finders Dance

Geowoodstock III pewter

Geowoodstock III bronze

I am willing to trade for one of those either:

North Carolina Silver LE (in hand) <- done

SYF Steal Your Face LE (incoming soon)

Backbrakebilly (in hand)

GCC Selective Availability green ring (in hand)

Cat Geocoin Gold LE (incoming)

Cat Geocoin Black Nickel LE (incoming) <- done

I'm also seeking:

Washington 2004

USA 2005 (2) <- done

USA 2004

UTAH 2005

North Carolina 2005

Idaho 2005

Kentucky any

NWPA Keystone

Santa Cruz County

Trading:

San Diego 2005 regular

North Carolina 2006 regular <- done

UK 2005

Germany either gold, silver or bronze

World of Geocaching 2006

Seven Summits Mt. McKinley bronze

Seven Summits Mt. Everest bronze

Finland 2006 (incoming)

New Jersey 2005

Michigan 2005 gc.com trackable

Edited by Pumabert

Ok with all the new geocoins coming out, I now have to change my collection from trying to collect every geocoin that comes out to just collecting personal geocoins. It is just getting to expensive for me. (I keep wondering how people do it.)

I need to try to trade for some of the older first run personal geocoins and will be willing to trade multiple state/off the wall geocoins for the following personal geocoins:

Moun10Bike (1st Ed.) (Yes, I know)

DHobby1 (1st Ed.)

Indy Diver

Team Fisur

Captain Prozac

BlazerFan

Nurse Dave

Square “T”

Waypoint15

Please check my list from the link below. I will trade multiples if need be and will trade almost anything on my list (Not Personal Geocoins – These are all special to me. Except the ones listed as tradable. I have extras of those.) The state geocoins do not have to have to be marked available for trade on the page. I will trade the state geocoins even if I only have one to trade. If it is on the page, I will trade them. (There are a couple of state coins I will be keeping as for sentimental reason.)

If you would like to make an offer or just have a question, please email me. Please try to keep the trades fair.

Going Broke!

:D

Looking for the following personal geocoins:

2Hillbillies

Avroair

Blazerfan

Captain Prozac

DHobby1 ver1 and ver2

Emerald Dragon (silver and gold)

Facedances ver1

Jeeptoysrus

Mauison (bronze)

Nurse Dave

Pepper (silver)

Ray & Rose

Flying V (bronze)

Ruicon Brothers

Windrose trade made, Thanks!

Wandering Dragon

Have our personal coin to trade and others (see trading link below).

Please email me with trade offers, Thanks!

Edited by Prairiepartners

I have a California 2005 (Trackable, but not on the GC site), and two Great Britian (GC Trackable) coins available for trading.

I'm open as far as what I'd like - so go ahead and make an offer!

Here's the list of coins I'm seeking, but it's in no way complete (there are just so many coins now!)

SilverMarc's Coin List

SilverMarc_trade_California2005Front_Front100.jpgSilverMarc_trade_GreatBritian2005Front_Front100.jpg

--Marc

January 2, 2006 @ 4:13 PM

N40° 46.565' W073° 58.756'

I have a California 2005 (Trackable, but not on the GC site), and two Great Britian (GC Trackable) coins available for trading.

I'm open as far as what I'd like - so go ahead and make an offer!

Here's the list of coins I'm seeking, but it's in no way complete (there are just so many coins now!)

SilverMarc's Coin List

SilverMarc_trade_California2005Front_Front100.jpgSilverMarc_trade_GreatBritian2005Front_Front100.jpg

--Marc

January 2, 2006 @ 4:13 PM

N40° 46.565' W073° 58.756'

email sent :)

Actually it says this for me:

The recipient does not accept mails from 'yahoo.com' over

foreign mailservers

Think there was a problem with the spam filter of my email provider. Just fixed that - hope it helps ...

Edited by Pumabert
Looking For:

Micro Chip Coin Trade Made

NWPA (the one with the ship)Trade Made

TC Winter

GBES Summer

CCGC

VIGPS

Team Airik Geocoin

Team Badger

English Coin Trade Made

Thanks in advance.

^---------Still Looking---------^

I want to add I am looking for a Volunteer coin also to my list above. A fellow collector I know got one in trade so I thought I would try.

Thanks in advance.