EScout

I'm looking for:

Idaho 2006

New York 2005

Colorado 2005

GBA Microchip

GBA Fault line

CCGC Monterrey Bay

(or anything I don't have - see link in sig)

Partial list of what I have (or have ordered) to trade:

Are You Addicted? Gold and Bronze

Canine Cachers 2nd Edition

Caching Through the Snow Too

Compass Rose 2005

EU 2005

Finland 2006

Georgia 2006 Stone Mountain

GOTW Pewter and Gold

Kansas 2006 Gold and Silver

Lighthouse Series (Montauk Point) Gold

Neveda 2005

New Mexico 2005

North Carolina 2006 Gold and Silver

Selective Availability Off (geocoinclub) Green Ring

(more in list - see link in sig)

Thanks!

-Krauss-McClurg

I'm looking for:

Idaho 2006

New York 2005

Colorado 2005

GBA Microchip

GBA Fault line

CCGC Monterrey Bay

(or anything I don't have - see link in sig)

Partial list of what I have (or have ordered) to trade:

Are You Addicted? Gold and Bronze

Canine Cachers 2nd Edition

Caching Through the Snow Too

Compass Rose 2005

EU 2005

Finland 2006

Georgia 2006 Stone Mountain

GOTW Pewter and Gold

Kansas 2006 Gold and Silver

Lighthouse Series (Montauk Point) Gold

Neveda 2005

New Mexico 2005

North Carolina 2006 Gold and Silver

Selective Availability Off (geocoinclub) Green Ring

(more in list - see link in sig)

Thanks!

-Krauss-McClurg

Email sent. Mahalo!

I'm looking for the Hurricane Katrina Gold Dedication coin. Anybody know anything about this one... how many... where to get them....etc?

Nevermind this request. It's not a geocoin. It's just a coin produced by a non-caching entity and is not caching related.

These coins are very nice and are available for $8 each shipped. If anyone would like any information on them, feel free to contact me through my gc.com profile. Since they are a charity coin, I cannot post the information on the forums. Thanks for Dhobby1 for the information on this coin.

ordered some :laughing:

Edited by dhenninger

Want: The newly released awesome Volunteer Coin (based on the other thread the speculation is that there could be 300-500 of them out there).

Will trade: Multiple coins including the new CCGC, GBA Coin Club Coin and the GBA 'fault line' coin.

It's like the Moun10Bike's - if ya don't ask....

And I was first so everybody else back-off! :laughing:;)

I would like to trade for an ACTIVATED Volunteer Coin. If any of you wonderful volunteers are interested please email me and we can work something out.

i think they're required to activate them under their accounts so don't know if this is feasible or not.

Ummm, I'd say it's 100% feasilbe? :laughing:

sorry misread your original post I thought you were looking for an UNactivated coin.

must be this fever i have

Want: The newly released awesome Volunteer Coin (based on the other thread the speculation is that there could be 300-500 of them out there).

Will trade: Multiple coins including the new CCGC, GBA Coin Club Coin and the GBA 'fault line' coin.

It's like the Moun10Bike's - if ya don't ask....

And I was first so everybody else back-off! :laughing:;)

email sent

I have a Groundspeak Volunteer coin that I'd like to trade for a Moun10bike version 1 coin :laughing:

BTW, the speculation above is correct. Just like all Moun10bike coins are "owned" by Moun10bike, all Volunteer coins will be owned by a volunteer.

And that's exactly as it should be. It's only right that a volunteer be identified as the owner, so as not to detract from who's the one putting forth the effort. I'd be honored to trade a volunteer for one.

I have a Groundspeak Volunteer coin that I'd like to trade for a Moun10bike version 1 coin :laughing:

BTW, the speculation above is correct. Just like all Moun10bike coins are "owned" by Moun10bike, all Volunteer coins will be owned by a volunteer.

And that's exactly as it should be. It's only right that a volunteer be identified as the owner, so as not to detract from who's the one putting forth the effort. I'd be honored to trade a volunteer for one.

I couldn't agree with this more.

Anyone have a silver TN coin that they are willing to trade? I have a Caching Through the Snow Too coin and several others that I would be willing to trade for. I had purchased a silver and gold TN coins but the person cashed my check (not the creator of the coins) and won't respond to my emails. Thank you.

Edited by LadeBear68

Looking for:

Washington/Mt St Helens

Volunteer coin

BackBrakeBilly

Gypsy

Traveling Viking

GBA Faultline

GBA Microchip

CCGC Monterrey Bay

GCC: First Finders Dance

World of Geocaching

I have my pdxmarathonman polished gold geocoin for trade. I'll consider a trade of my LE polished nickel of which there are only 40 minted and 15 remaining for the right trade. I should have a couple of SYF and Compass Rose '06 coins soon.

I would like to trade for an ACTIVATED Volunteer Coin. If any of you wonderful volunteers are interested please email me and we can work something out.

Ditto. Will trade a Steal Your Face coin or anything off my trade list (see sig).

Thanks to my local reviewers, the forum moderators, and all the Groundspeak volunteers for the great jobs you do - and your never-ending patience....!!

Happy New Year, everyone! :o

Looking for:

Washington/Mt St Helens

Volunteer coin

BackBrakeBilly

Gypsy

Traveling Viking

GBA Faultline

GBA Microchip

CCGC Monterrey Bay

GCC: First Finders Dance

World of Geocaching

I have my pdxmarathonman polished gold geocoin for trade.  I'll consider a trade of my LE polished nickel of which there are only 40 minted and 15 remaining for the right trade.  I should have a couple of SYF and Compass Rose '06 coins soon.

Mark,

Email inbound on one of your coins you are looking for.

Jason

I'm on the list for 3 Cat Geocoins LE Gold

I am willing to trade for either

GOWT 2006 gold

Tennessee gold

San Diego gold

I'm also on the list for 2 Cat Geocoins LE Black Nickel

I am willing to trade one of them for either

Geowoodstock 3 pewter

Geowoodstock 3 bronze

GCC August First Finders Dance

for these three I am willing to throw in an additional coin from my trading list

Also I am looking for a GBA 'fault line', will trade a SYF coin for that.

Send me email through my profile if interested.

Thanks to all those who offered trade requests recently. I'll be emailing you later today.

I'm wondering if there is anyone out there that has a moun10bike version 2 that would consider trading it for a version 3? I realize that the version 2s are a higher value commodity at this point in time, so I would gladly sweeten the deal with things from my trade list, or maybe even with something that isn't on my trade list yet. :D If this perks your interest at all, and you have a version 2 for trade, please drop me an email.

Oh, by the way, did I mention that I'm still looking for MiGO fall and winter to complete my collection. :o