GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

I'm interested in pretty much any coin that I don't already have...

Here is a list of coins I'm more than happy to trade. Please email through gc.com if you are interested in trading.

SkinGuy

Iowa 2005

DHenninger

Sunshine Gang

Wildwood Bob and the Moose

Caching around the world (neilsenc)

Happy Thanksgiving (silver and bronze)

KevinG68

PDXGeocaching

JoelMart

donbadabon

Opticsboy

Federation

California 2005

Thanks!

Did I miss the Connecticut coin, or are they only on ebay?

I'm also seeking these:

Kitsap county

Montery Bay

Cacheper

Dreamin Eagle

I have our Team CoyChev for trade, or these coins as trade: (some aren't in yet)

2006 Georgia Stone Mountain

European Union

United Kingdom

Geocoin Collectors Anonymous

Low racer

Kansas

Geocoin addicts anonymous

Wyoming

Anyone, Anyone

Edited: Thank you Outdoorlady and Team DonutDog for setting up trades.

Edited by Team CoyChev
I'm looking for the Hurricane Katrina Gold Dedication coin. Anybody know anything about this one... how many... where to get them....etc?

Nevermind this request. It's not a geocoin. It's just a coin produced by a non-caching entity and is not caching related.

Yep - you're right. I believe they were originally sold to help raise money for the hurricane victims. Pretty sure none of the money from secondary sales of this coin on places like the website-that-will-not-be-named will go to them.

Hey AtlantaGal - saw your new avatar ... is that a Nittany? Always wondered what one looked like ... :rolleyes:

Hey AtlantaGal - saw your new avatar ... is that a Nittany? Always wondered what one looked like ...  :)

Yep, that's THE Nittany Lion. Thought it would get me in a Orange Bowl frame of mind ;)

What? There's an Orange Bowl somewhere?

Think Sugar! :rolleyes:

(Yes, kind moderator person, I will stop my off-topic posting now).

He said I insulted his geocoin because I did not want to trade a MiGO spring for it and I said it was not worth, so he said he never wants to trade me any geocoins again.

Trading away a MIGO spring isn't worth it. Oops, looks like I can't trade with him now. :D

Maxine&Me, I sent you an email.

Edited by Vargseld? ™

I'm on the list for 3 Cat Geocoins LE Gold

I am willing to trade for either

GOWT 2006 gold

Tennessee gold

San Diego gold

I'm also on the list for 2 Cat Geocoins LE Black Nickel

I am willing to trade one of them for either

Geowoodstock 3 pewter

Geowoodstock 3 bronze

GCC August First Finders Dance

for these three I am willing to throw in an additional coin from my trading list

Send me email through my profile if interested.

Edited by Pumabert

I'm looking for someone in the SWAGS group who wants to pre arrange a trade with me of the third edition SWAGS coin for the first coin from the Hides & Finds coin club. The Hides & Finds coin will be ready soon and is an edition of 100 only. Please email me if you're interested. Thanks.

I'm also still looking to trade my silver Buffalo Wings for a bronze Buffalo Wings. I don't think I'll ever find someone to make that trade with at this rate. :D

He said I insulted his geocoin because I did not want to trade a MiGO spring for it and I said it was not worth, so he said he never wants to trade me any geocoins again.

Believe me you are not on your own, there is a bunch of us that have been black balled. So with that being said, do you really want a raven coin??? Heck I would consider trading away my OIFGA coin for something I do not have or even selling it on that "E" place to recoup the money I paid to get it.

Heck I would consider trading away my OIFGA coin for something I do not have or even selling it on that "E" place to recoup the money I paid to get it.

I know of someone who already did just that. Of course they basically gave the coin away just to avoid problems with the person being referred to in the last few posts.

AG raises hand as another proud member of the outcasts :D

Maybe we should form some sort of outcasts coin club group. :D

You mean mint a new coin with an "Anti ....." theme? Do I sign up here? Looks to me that about the last five posts are proud members of this new group :D .

Alright back on topic before we get our hands slapped B)

Errr, not anti per say, but you get the idea. I'll shut up now. B)

Maybe we should form some sort of outcasts coin club group. :D

You mean mint a new coin with an "Anti ....." theme? Do I sign up here? Looks to me that about the last five posts are proud members of this new group :D .

Alright back on topic before we get our hands slapped B)

Errr, not anti per say, but you get the idea. I'll shut up now. :D

Oh my!

I have a great idea...

Just let it go...just let it go...just let it go..

Ok, that's not working... B)

Believe me you are not on your own, there is a bunch of us that have been black balled. So with that being said, do you really want a raven coin??? Heck I would consider trading away my OIFGA coin for something I do not have or even selling it on that "E" place to recoup the money I paid to get it.

I will trade :D.

Christian

Maybe we should form some sort of outcasts coin club group. B)

Alright back on topic before we get our hands slapped :D

Add me to the list - heck, I may even be first on the list! B)

I agree with a previous question: given the bad experience, why do you still want to trade for the coin?

Looking to curb some coin spending for some coins coming out soon -

Willing to trade 1 GBA 'fault line' coin for:

- 2006 Compass Rose

- 2006 USA coin (Trade made)

(when they come out)

Contact me if you want to secure a trade - thanks.

Edited by kealia
Looking to curb some coin spending for some coins coming out soon -

Willing to trade 1 GBA 'fault line' coin for:

- 2006 Compass Rose

- 2006 USA coin (Trade made)

(when they come out)

Contact me if you want to secure a trade - thanks.

I think you and M10B have to fight for the #1 and #2 spots... ;-)

I plan to order that 2006 Compass Rose coin, want to hold that Fault coin for me?

I think you and M10B have to fight for the #1 and #2 spots...  ;-)

I plan to order that 2006 Compass Rose coin, want to hold that Fault coin for me?

Anyway, I'll gladly hold a GBA 'fault line' coin for ya Allanon.

Mahalo.

Edit: NOW I get it!

Edited by kealia

I never said "I never wanted to trade anygeocoins with you again", we never traded before. I said I was not interested in a trade and not to email me asking for a trade again. (I have 22 saved emails from you :angry: )

The Cyclops geocoin is a great geocoin, its just not for me because of personal reasons.

I'm coming to MI in March and I will place a CSR geocoin in a cache while I am there. Just follow my log finds :antenna: if you want to have a CSR for your collection.

This is late but thank you to DHobby1 for trading me a MIGO Summer for a silver Cav Scout Raven and thanks to some great geocacher friends from the Mid West for trading me a MIGO Fall for a gold Cav Scout Raven. :wub:

I'm looking for the Hurricane Katrina Gold Dedication coin. Anybody know anything about this one... how many... where to get them....etc?

Nevermind this request. It's not a geocoin. It's just a coin produced by a non-caching entity and is not caching related.

These coins are very nice and are available for $8 each shipped. If anyone would like any information on them, feel free to contact me through my gc.com profile. Since they are a charity coin, I cannot post the information on the forums. Thanks for Dhobby1 for the information on this coin.