GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

I have to trade:

Caching through the Snow (one each of silver and bronze)

Connecticut one each of gold, silver, and bronze)

Idaho 2006 (available about 2nd week in Jan)

JeeperMTJ (trackable personal coin) availble real soon

San Francisco

Kentucky 2005

Nielsenc Caching around the World (#14)

Georgia

My needs are very specific to get all the trackables and state coins I am missing. In order of priority:

1. Moun10bike (a super strech goal, you can have all of the above for it)

2. Ammo Can (Coin Club)

3. First to Find (Coin Club)

4. Alabama old 2004, not the new 2005 (if it makes it by 2005)

5. NWPa old non-trackable with the sailing ship

6. OKIC (Ohio Kentucky Ohio Cachers

7. Missouri

8. Pa old Keystone coin (with keystone hole in coin)

Edited by MikeOtt
I have to trade:

Caching through the Snow (one each of silver and gold)

Connecticut one each of gold, silver, and bronze)

Idaho 2006 (available about 2nd week in Jan)

JeeperMTJ (trackable personal coin) availble real soon

San Francisco

Kentucky 2005

Nielsenc Caching around the World (#14)

Georgia

My needs are very specific to get all the trackables and state coins I am missing. In order of priority:

1. Moun10bike (a super strech goal, you can have all of the above for it)

2. Ammo Can (Coin Club)

3. First to Find (Coin Club)

4. Alabama old 2004, not the new 2005 (if it makes it by 2005)

5. NWPa old non-trackable with the sailing ship

6. OKIC (Ohio Kentucky Ohio Cachers

7. Missouri

8. Pa old Keystone coin (with keystone hole in coin)

e-mail sent.

If its trackable duz that mean sombodys watchin wear its going? How can I no if somones watching it? Id like to keep it cuz it sure is pretty and it was fun to find butt I dont want to upset nobody.

Thanks for yer kind responses ladies.

Can you say sock puppet? Somebody's trying to have some fun with y'all.

Look at the team name, profile, obvious spelling mistakes, etc.

Anyway, is the Rot 13 now available? Meaning are they in people's hands? I may want one of these, but don't particularly care to set up trades for coins that are 'coming'.

I am looking for TC Winter Convergence, Oklahoma Native (will trade multiple) or Lighthouse regular. Here is what I have. For the Oklahoma Natives I will also throw in a Blind Avocado and Tigger Lady geocoin.

GOWT 2006,

UK 2005

New Mexico

KTAG

PDX

Wisconsin

North Dakota

Canine Cachers 1 and 2

Emerald Valley Cachers

Texas Autumn

Utah 2005

South Africa

Calgary

Screw (nickel)

Fire Elemental

Georgia Stone Mountain

Iowa

Coming:

Idaho 2006

New York

Delaware

Long Island

Thanks!

Edited by Blind Avocado

Looking for:

• Coin Club Benchmark
  • Dutch
  • Geowoodstock III

Have:

• Delaware (have)
  • European Union (have)
  • Kansas (coming)
  • Long Island, NY (coming)
  • Michigan (have)
  • New Jersey (have)
  • New Mexico (have)
  • North Carolina (coming)
  • Northwest Pennsylvania (coming)
  • San Diego (have)
  • Screw (have)
  • Wisconsin (have)

If its trackable duz that mean sombodys watchin wear its going? How can I no if somones watching it? Id like to keep it cuz it sure is pretty and it was fun to find butt I dont want to upset nobody.

Anyway, is the Rot 13 now available? Meaning are they in people's hands? I may want one of these, but don't particularly care to set up trades for coins that are 'coming'.

Im not sure what a sock puppet means mister Kealia but I dont like you makin fun of my spleling. I know my last names kinda funny to. People have maid fun of it my hole life but now i just laugh with them. ITs easier than nocking there teeth out. Kealia is sort of a diferent name to if you ask me. If yer acusing me of somethin please tell it to me plane cause im not sure what you mean. The only fun im tryin to have is with this cacheing. I just want an answer two my questions if sombody coud be so kind. I hope mister kealia will bury his feelings and show a little more hospatality. I do like your grinch guy wiht the santa hat thow.

Edited by Team Schitt

Looking at the profile, I would think they couldn't even spell GPS, let alone log on to a computer and find this website.

Edited by Fattuhr

Looking at the profile, I would think they couldn't even spell GPS, let alone log on to a computer and find this website.

Hey Hey stick on topic we don't need none of that here. :(

Edited by Mystery Ink

Im not sure what a sock puppet means mister Kealia but I dont like you makin fun of my spleling. I know my last names kinda funny to. People have maid fun of it my hole life but now i just laugh with them. ITs easier than nocking there teeth out. Kealia is sort of a diferent name to if you ask me. If yer acusing me of somethin please tell it to me plane cause im not sure what you mean. The only fun im tryin to have is with this cacheing. I just want an answer two my questions if sombody coud be so kind. I hope mister kealia will bury his feelings and show a little more hospatality. I do like your grinch guy wiht the santa hat thow.

Cool profile and name! If you ever make a personal geocoin please let me know and I will do a trade with you if you are interested.

Merry Christmas :( .

Looking for GAA "Geocoin Addicts Anonymous" Trade made :(

or

KTAGTrade made :P

washington 2004

California 2004

Coins In hand to offer

Maine............2005

Washington....2005

California.......2005

Sir Gerald / Lady LeAnn

San Francisco...........................GC pc Trackable

North Carolina (regular)............GC Trackable icon

Incoming coins to trade with

jeepermtj...............................GC pc Trackable

Delaware...............................GC Trackable icon

Kansas..................................GC Trackable icon........Not a tornado

Anyone? :tired:

Edited by RustyBeerCan
Looking for a Maryland, I can trade with a Dutch 2005 (both unactivated).

Email sent.

Traded 2 Dutch for a North Carolina and Maryland, thanks! Another Dutch traded for a LIGO.

That brings the total on 25 trades on Dutch coins; 23 will go to the US and 2 to Germany. We will get 26 pieces, so the last one will go to our coin collection. Everyone thanks for trading, the coins will be mailed a.s.a.p. after arrival here.

Edited by Team Firefox

This is a TRADING FORUM! not some cry about some spelling errors forum. And also Gollum is from Lord of The Rings and he surely doesnt look like a grinch. And I dont like people dissing my favorite movie series. I am not siding with either one of you. And no imk not a moderator. Im just saying this because it is true.

Glad you got your coin list to show Moop along. Email sent for a possible trade. :lol:

Oh, and did I mention that I'm looking for a MiGO Fall and Winter....anyone, anyone, Bueller, Bueller.

Is there anyone out there that has a Moun10Bike version2 (or 1...in my dreams) that would like to set up some type of a trade towarda a Moun10Bike version3. Realizing that the version2 coins are more of an extinct issue now, I would be willing to sweeten the deal. If this info sparks your interest, please drop me an email and we'll see what we can work out.

Thanks,

Dave

Edited by Redwing_dave

Cool profile and name! If you ever make a personal geocoin please let me know and I will do a trade with you if you are interested.

Merry Christmas :lol: .

stirthepot.gif

ON TOPIC:

About two-thirds of the CCGC Coins have been distributed so I'm guessing that these will appear shortly here.

Only 300 of them were made and sold to locals including ND's coin group as he is a local - albeit at smaller quantities.

Please don't email me asking for a trade as I'm only trading away 3-4 of them for special coins - the rest are going into caches (imagine that).

I am going to place one on eBay so everybody has a fair shot at it, though.

I'll post what I'm looking for in trade when I see something that I want (not that I think these are SOOO great, don't get me wrong).

Edit: added link to coins

Edited by kealia

Merry Christmas :lol: .

Thanks for teh nice welcome cavscout and thanks for servin our country. I didnt no people had there own personal geocoins. That sounds cool. Thanks for the idea. I found a picture fo 1 of yer personal coins by linking to sombodys coin list (even though fatthur thinks im to dumb to work a computer). The 1 shaped liek a raven. Its a total throwdown. Id love to trade ya if i ever make a coin.

Sorry about callin gollum a grinch. I aint seen those movies so i didnt no who it was. i wasnt tryin to diss nobody. I just thought he loked funny with the Santa hat.

:lol:

Looking for these coins:

~Delaware

Not another Micro

NEFGA jeep club Coin

Geowoodstock3

GHOST: Swags - Christmas 2005

Connecticut

Dutch

Long Island

-Coins i have to Trade:

1 Maine

1 Avroair-nontrackable

2 Camp Explorer

1 Compase Rose 05-GC.com Trackable

2 Washington 05

2 EU -GC.com Trackable

5 Maryland-GC.com Trackable

2 Boys of ladycacher

let me know

Edited by xfalcon1
[Thanks for teh nice welcome cavscout and thanks for servin our country. I didnt no people had there own personal geocoins. That sounds cool. Thanks for the idea. I found a picture fo 1 of yer personal coins by linking to sombodys coin list (even though fatthur thinks im to dumb to work a computer). The 1 shaped liek a raven. Its a total throwdown. Id love to trade ya if i ever make a coin.

I have a Raven coin saved for you when ever you get a personal coin made.

Merry Christmas :lol: !

[Thanks for teh nice welcome cavscout and thanks for servin our country.  I didnt no people had there own personal geocoins. That sounds cool. Thanks for the idea.  I found a picture fo 1 of yer personal coins by linking to sombodys coin list (even though fatthur thinks im to dumb to work a computer). The 1 shaped liek a raven. Its a total throwdown. Id love to trade ya if i ever make a coin.

Merry Christmas :lol: !

You saving one for me too?

I am looking for an Alabama 2005 Gold.

I have a Pennsylvania Gold to trade for it.

Thar's Gold in them thar hills, any takers? :D

I think the gold AL were limited to 60 total coins and only AGA members could buy 1 of them. I did see someone on the GGA forums looking to trade theirs for a GA coin. I ignored the post cause I figured it had to be a joke :P

[Thanks for teh nice welcome cavscout and thanks for servin our country.  I didnt no people had there own personal geocoins. That sounds cool. Thanks for the idea.  I found a picture fo 1 of yer personal coins by linking to sombodys coin list (even though fatthur thinks im to dumb to work a computer). The 1 shaped liek a raven. Its a total throwdown. Id love to trade ya if i ever make a coin.

Merry Christmas :P !

Where is my Raven? :D Are they done yet?

Okay going through my coins last night and these are the extras:

Not-Trackable:

Boys of Ladycacher

Canine cachers v2.0

Team sand dollar (bronze)

Team sand dollar (silver)

Dancing fool

3costcoguys

Sirgerald

token of love

Trackable: (all trackable coins are unactivated)

Red handed coin (with sheriffs card)

Not another micro! (FTF edition-only 100 made)

Maryland 2005

Coins I'm looking for can be seen here:

My seeking coins

or here

my coins at cointracking.com

if its something I really want I may even be willing to trade multiples.

Edited by bikinibottomfeeders

No AG, it is not a joke. :rolleyes:

I am willing to trade an Alabama 2005 Gold (coming) for a 2006 Georgia Peach.

I am also willing to trade an Alabama 2005 Pewter (coming) for a November 2005 GCC Benchmark coin.

I am not a collector, I just want coins for the 3 states that I cache primarily to share at events. I am also interested in Benchmarking.

Thanks

-David

kd4adc

Edited by kd4adc
No AG, it is not a joke. :rolleyes:

I am willing to trade an Alabama 2005 Gold (coming) for a 2006 Georgia Peach.

I am also willing to trade an Alabama 2005 Pewter (coming) for a November 2005 GCC Benchmark coin.

I am not a collector, I just was coins for the 3 states that I cache primarily to share at events. I am also interested in Benchmarking.

Thanks

-David

kd4adc

e-mail sent.