GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

I guess I could mention that I have a handful of EVC coins coming my way. And even one of the the extraordinarily limited version ;)

I also have a limited edition of my pdxmarathonman coin as well as my original gold coin.

I am looking for any coins I don't have, particularly the following:

San Diego

San Francisco

South Carolina

VIGPS

Ontario

Minnesota

Big Bear

Iowa

NEFGA

FlyinV

Dutch

Red-Handed

GAA

The impossibles of course:

Johnny Lacy

Fisur

Prozac

I'd trade for the Holiday coins too.

Email me with any and all offers!

Email sent. Hopefully you haven't got all of your trades.

I am looking for a Silver Lighthouse Coin.

I will trade either a SilverMarc New York City for a Lighthouse Silver (yes, I still have one for a special trade like this!)

Or I will trade a brand new New Mexico for a Lighthouse Silver (it's a BIG 2" coin and nicely done!)

Here is where you can see the SilverMarc:

SilverMarc New York City Geocoin

And here is where you can see my last trading coin for the year, the New Mexico:

SilverMarc's Trading List

I am ready to move if I can get a silver Lighthouse coin! Anyone interested!

--Marc

December 6, 2005 @ 10:15 PM

N40° 46.565' W073° 58.756'

Edited by SilverMarc
I answered this question at another place also, so in thinking about it, I ask the question, "Is it not 'a geocoin' (or is it?)" I'm not trying to do any tricky dealing... I found it in a cache, does that make it a geocoin?

I will look back over the cache logs and see if anyone visited from Alaska and see if I can get any info on it, but regardless of whether it's "a geocoin" or not, it's a nice, hefty, solid shiny silver coin with a reeded edge and looks nice in my display, and probably will in yours too.

SilverMarc_trade_AlaskaFrontier_Front100.jpgSilverMarc_trade_AlaskaFrontierBack_Front300.jpg

I made a serendipitous find this morning during a trip to Anchorage. I dropped by The Alaska Mint for some unrelated business and was sifting through their souvenir token bin looking at the various metals the mint strikes coins from. I instantly recognized this token from SilverMarc's earlier post and bought a few for swag for our upcoming trip to Maui. They are not geocoins, but are struck by The Alaska Mint in copper nickel alloy with a reeded edge and are about the size of a quarter.

Hi, I'd like to give some trading a try. I am the owner of precisely zero Geocoins, but I have some decent stuff to trade for what I am looking for. The coins I am after are Iowa and any MiGO coins (I'm really after the Fall seasonal with the pumpkin, but I know to keep dreaming).

What I have to trade should appeal to the gadget dorks in all of us: Peak AAA prototype flashlights. I have two I'd be willing to trade. I don't know if it's cool to mention "trade value" on items, so if you want to know about what they're worth, just email me. I have one each of the white LED AAA prototype and the red LED AAA prototype. These lights run on one AAA battery and have a single LED. They are copies of the famous, loved-by-all Arc AAA flashlight. Both have bare aluminum bodies and bare aluminum heads and have seen very little use. I can provide digital pics for those interested. I do not believe that Peak makes these any longer, and I also think that they were sued by Mag, like everyone else on earth, for "copying" their head style (round, which sort of begs the question what shape do they WANT the head to be??), so I believe these are relatively rare items and relatively sought after in the flashlight dork (I say that lovingly) community. Otherwise they make awesome little lights to have on your keychain and use when they are needed, which I have discovered is frequently.

Anyway, drop me an email if you have something of interest for me. Thanks! Oh, and if there is an Italy Geocoin, I'd entertain that, too.

Want:

GBES Nav Rally, Missouri 04, OKIC, Geowoodstock III, Dutch, NEFGA, San Diego, Benchmark, Kansas

Offer (my Trade list)

In hand:

SoAfrican, Calif 04 & 05, Texas, Calgary, Utah, Wash 04 &05, DallasFW Gold, Colorado, Alaska, Indiana, RhodeIsland, Ohio, Maryland, GONE, NDakota, Wisconsin CRC, Katrina Relief, Tennesee, Canine #1, Harriman Pirate, New Mexico, KTAG, Penn 05, Wisconsin, Georgia 06 (not peach), CCGC CITO, Iowa, VIGPS

Ordered and will be receiving these newly minted coins (will be in my trade list):

NewYork, Maine, GOWT, UK, Delaware, Nevada, S Carolina, Canine 2, N Carolina, Wyoming, Long Island, Minnesota, Idaho 06.

All are standard color metal unless noted. All are new, uncirculated, unactivated.

Please Email or PM. Thanks.

(I collect mostly state, region or country coins.)

Want:

GBES Nav Rally, Missouri 04, OKIC, Geowoodstock III, Dutch, NEFGA, San Diego, Benchmark, Kansas

Offer (my Trade list)

In hand:

SoAfrican, Calif 04 & 05, Texas, Calgary, Utah, Wash 04 &05, DallasFW Gold, Colorado, Alaska, Indiana, RhodeIsland, Ohio, Maryland, GONE, NDakota, Wisconsin CRC, Katrina Relief, Tennesee, Canine #1, Harriman Pirate, New Mexico, KTAG, Penn 05, Wisconsin, Georgia 06 (not peach), CCGC CITO, Iowa, VIGPS

Ordered and will be receiving these newly minted coins (will be in my trade list):

NewYork, Maine, GOWT, UK, Delaware, Nevada, S Carolina, Canine 2, N Carolina, Wyoming, Long Island, Minnesota, Idaho 06.

All are standard color metal unless noted. All are new, uncirculated, unactivated.

Please Email or PM. Thanks.

(I collect mostly state, region or country coins.)

e-mail sent.

An update to my list (my trading list on my sig line should be up-to-date):

Still (and now) looking for:

Minnesota

NWPA '06 (both metals)

Kansas (both metals, not Tornado)

North Carolina (trackable)

Cache the Fever

Kitsap

Christmas coin from Utah :)

I still have a few EVC coins. Also, my personal gold coin and LE nickel version. Also Compass Rose, Germany bronze and Alaska bronze.

I also have a copper EVC for an extra special trade (most likely a 2-for-1 trade).

Edited by pdxmarathonman