GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

:blink: I should be getting the GCC winter coin in a couple of weeks, and would like to trade for an Ammo Can coin, or the Selective Availability. I am willing to work a trade for both. I also have a Dhenninger extra for trade. Make an offer. :ph34r: Edited by 57chevy
:blink: I should be getting the GCC winter coin in a couple of weeks, and would like to trade for an Ammo Can coin, or the Selective Availability. I am willing to work a trade for both. I also have a Dhenninger extra for trade. Make an offer. :ph34r:

I will also be getting some GCC December coins soon and I am looking to trade one for an GCC Ammo Can too.

Guess it's about time I post here.... My trading list is getting substantial, time to stop buying and start trading. :blink:

See my sig line for my Trade, Seeking, and Keeping lists. I have multiple traders of Washington 2005, KS Wader, Maryland, Georgia, Portland, New Jersey, New Mexico, Tennessee pewter, European Union, UK (when they arrive)...the list goes on. And onesies, twosies of many others.

My wish list is pretty substantial too, so take a look and make me an offer! :ph34r:

:ph34r: I should be getting the GCC winter coin in a couple of weeks, and would like to trade for an Ammo Can coin, or the Selective Availability. I am willing to work a trade for both. I also have a Dhenninger extra for trade. Make an offer. :D

:ph34r: I have a trade worked out with Damenace and still have GCC Winter coins to trade for an Ammo can coin or EITHER S/A coins. Thx, -57'

I really need a MIGO 2005 gc.com trackable unactivated.

I'll trade for that a December GCC Winter Wind.

Anybody?!

Dang, I wish I had another one. I already mailed your OH off tho.

@AtlantaGal

Thanks for the OHIO, I'll send you the December GCC as soon as they touch down in my mailbox.

I am looking for the following, anyone who has one of the following coins they are willing to trade, please email me. If you tell me what coin(s) it would take for you to part with one of these, I will check my "secret stash" of coins as well as work on acquiring whatever I don't have. Email me so we can start to work something out... I am looking for:

Moun10bike ver1

Indydiver

Capt. Prozac

Waypoint 15

MiGo Fall

MiGo Winter

Gold Shadow

Thanks in advance! :D

I now have the silver version of the CCGC CITO "Return of the Natives" event coin available for trade.

I also have one of the bronze versions of the same coin available, one of 75 (I think) in that finish that were only available to attendees who worked hard for three hours to earn one. :lol:

Oh, and I have a VIGPS coin available for trade too. I really need to update my trade list again...

Let try this again B)

I got or will have these to trade!

Ontario bronze and Silver

Georgia Stone Mtn.

Delaware

Screw regular

Mt Everest Silver

Mt McKinley Bronze

North Carilina gold

Red Handed L.F.D. pc

San Fransico pc

JeeperMTJpc

Sir Gerald pc

looking for these two

*San Diego

or

*Geo WoodStockIII Yeah right! B)

anybody interested? :lol:

Edited by RustyBeerCan

I am looking for:

First Finders Dance

Selective Availibility Red

And a Dec 2005 GCC coin (what is it called?) Winter Wind coin?

I am willing to trade for any one of or combination of (for multiple trades) of the following:

2004 California

2004 Oregon

SWAGS Christmas (for combination trade only)

Email me!

~Bill aka: GeoNap