GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

I NEED a SWAGS Margarita and/or a GeoLuau II geocoin. Willing to trade multiple coins and/or cash if need be.

I have available:

PA Gold 2005

NWPA Keystone

NWPA 2005 Brig Niagara

JoelMart Trackable

JoelMart

LadyCacher

DHenninger

KevinG68

Canada 2005

Coming:

Colombia

Please email as I don't monitor this forum every day.

Edited by JoelMart
What about the prices for the pins? It says:

The Pins are our standard issue and will have them available during 2006. We are offering a discount of $1.49 for each pin until December 1st. After that, the price will rise to $1.99 w/quantities of 5 or more.

When I want to order pins now it shows the price $1.99 for each pin. Did I get anything wrong or isn't that the price without discount from December 1st and later? Maybe someone could help me to understand this.

Thanks, Heidi

More than 5 = 1.49 each. We wanted people to see the pins as we think they are great! On December 1st, the price goes to our normal price of 2.49 and 1.99.

On the FTF coins, we only minted 100. But, there were a few double orders so we put the double orders back into inventory.

You know if you had a double order, you pay for one order and you get two invoices. This is a bug with the software but we confirm each order before we send it.

This, imho, is better than having more orders than product.

nielsenc

Edited by nielsenc
I NEED a SWAGS Margarita and/or a GeoLuau II geocoin. Willing to trade multiple coins and/or cash if need be.

I have available:

PA Gold 2005

NWPA Keystone

NWPA 2005 Brig Niagara

JoelMart Trackable

JoelMart

LadyCacher

DHenninger

KevinG68

Canada 2005

Coming:

Colombia

Please email as I don't monitor this forum every day.

E-mail sent

I have a MIGO Spring and a Swags v2 (Christmas) that I would like to trade for a MIGO Fall and a MIGO Winter. They don't have to be from the same person, first responder gets the choice of which coin they want. This will complete my collection of the MIGO seasonal coins.

If anyone is interested, please send email.

Thanks

Terrible Ts

With almost 200 coins in my collection I started to make a list of what I still needed and was surprised at the number of missing coins.

I am looking to trade for any of these coins and the number of each I need of each coin is listed next to the coin. I have Buffalo Wing coins to trade and will soon have my coin (Team Sand Dollar). Both coins are produced in Silver(Nickel) and Bronze

And before you laugh I know a lot of these coins I will never get. Just wanted to make the list complete.

Team Sand Dollar

Coins (Number needed)

1markymark1 (2)

9Key (2)

Alabama AGA (2)

Alaska Cache-n-Dash (2)

Arizona (2)

AtlantaGal 2005 (1)

Aucoima (2)

Avroair V2 (2)

BIG Rock Geocoin (2)

Blind Avocado / Tigger Lady (?)

BlueGillFisherman (2)

BUCK SNORT (2)

Cach-U-Nuts 3Sheets2TheWind (2)

Captain Prozac (2)

Christmas 2005 (1)

Deputy Cacher North Dakota 2006 (2)

DHobby1 Edition 1 (2)

DHobby1 Edition 2 (2)

DHobby1 Edition 3 Louis VI (2)

Elusive Mr. Muggles 2006 (2)

Emerald Dragon (?)

GeoLuau II (1)

Geowoodstock III Bronze (1)

Greenman (1)

Groundspeak GD Mystery (2)

Groundspeak Project Square (2)

Habercacher 2005 (2)

Hawaii 2005 (2)

Hawaii Pineapple Keiki Cache (2)

Idaho (1)

Idaho 2006 (2)

Indy Diver (2)

JEEOCASHER (2)

Jeeptoysrus (1)

Johnnie Lacy Old Geezer (2)

Joy Of Caching (1)

Kentucky Bronze 2003 (2)

Kentucky Bronze 2004 (2)

Kentucky Bronze 2005 (2)

legna and sOulbAit (2)

Lundstroms 2 dolphins (2)

Mad Cow Set (2)

Missouri (2)

MR Squared (2)

OKIC Kentucky Ohio Indiana (2)

Oregon 2003 (2)

Oregon 2004 (1)

Pennsylvania 2004 (2)

San Diego (2)

Spencersb GOWT (2)

Square T (2)

Texas Brass 2003 (2)

Token Of Love Very Small Coin (2)

Trez Aztec Gold (2)

Trez's Pirate Trezure (2)

Vampires, Mummies, GeoGhost (2)

Varsgeld/Team Proline (1)

Wandering Dragon (2)

Wanna Go (2)

Waypoint15 (2)

West Tennessee GOWT (2)

Edited by Team Sand Dollar

Want:

GBES Nav Rally, Missouri 04, OKIC, Geowoodstock III, Dutch, NEFGA, San Diego

Offer:

In hand:

SoAfrican, Calif 04 05, Texas, Calgary, Utah, Wash 04 05, DallasFW Gold, Colorado, Alaska, Indiana, RhodeIsland, Ohio, Maryland, GONE, NDakota, Wisconsin CRC, Katrina Relief, Tennesee, Canine #1, Harriman Pirate, New Mexico, KTAG.

Ordered and will be receiving these newly minted coins:

NewYork, Penn05, Maine, Wisconsin, Georgia 06, CCGC CITO, Iowa, GOWT, UK, Delaware, Nevada, S Carolina, Canine 2, N Carolina.

All are standard color metal unless noted. All are new, uncirculated, unactivated.

Please Email or PM. Thanks.

We experienced a three hour power outage this morning, which means that I was not able to attempt to get a couple of the new Ontario Geocoins; I am collecting Icons (oops, I mean coins), and since I missed the Ontario, I thought I might offer to trade some that I have in hand (or some that I am waiting on) to acquire the four that I have missed.

Wishing to acquire:

Pennsylvania

any Holiday

San Diego

UK (it is trackable on gc.com, right?)

Have to trade (in hand)

European Union

New Mexico

New Jersey

Migo

Iowa

Have to trade (simply waiting for them to arrive)

New York

Wisconsin

Screw

Delaware

Georgia

San Fransisco

West Tennessee

Nevada

North Carolina

Wyoming

email with your offers. . . .

I have a trackable Big Bear, CA coin that I might be willing to trade for something that isn't a state coin. Please email me if you're interested.

You need a Pirates of Harriman coin?

I've already got one of those, sorry. The Bear still up for trade.

Edited by Vargseld? ™

I have a Groundspeak Project Square coin I would like to trade (see the picture below). There were only 25 of these coins made, which obviously makes it pretty valuable. I am looking for any of the following coins in trade:

Indydiver

Mou10bike ver1 (I can wish can't I?) ;)

MiGo Fall

MiGo Winter

Capt Prozac

GeoWoodstock Bronze LE

So if you have a spare one of these you've hidden away in a drawer, drop me an email. B)

SilverMarc_trade_GroundspeakSquareFront_Front100.jpg

I have a Groundspeak Project Square coin I would like to trade (see the picture below). There were only 25 of these coins made, which obviously makes it pretty valuable. I am looking for any of the following coins in trade:

Indydiver

Mou10bike ver1 (I can wish can't I?) :ninja:

MiGo Fall

MiGo Winter

Capt Prozac

GeoWoodstock Bronze LE

So if you have a spare one of these you've hidden away in a drawer, drop me an email. :ninja:

It's actually 50, straight from the owners mouth.

I have a Groundspeak Project Square coin I would like to trade (see the picture below).  There were only 25 of these coins made, which obviously makes it pretty valuable.  I am looking for any of the following coins in trade:

Indydiver

Mou10bike ver1 (I can wish can't I?)  :ninja:

MiGo Fall

MiGo Winter

Capt Prozac

GeoWoodstock Bronze LE

So if you have a spare one of these you've hidden away in a drawer, drop me an email.  :ninja:

It's actually 50, straight from the owners mouth.

My understanding (from the owner as well) was that there were 50 of the round GD coins made and only 25 of the square ones. Are you sure you're referring to the square ones? I just double checked my email correspondance with him and he said 25 of the square ones. Either way though... pretty rare.

My understanding (from the owner as well) was that there were 50 of the round GD coins made and only 25 of the square ones. Are you sure you're referring to the square ones? I just double checked my email correspondance with him and he said 25 of the square ones. Either way though... pretty rare.

My wife just vetoed me trading my MIGO winter for it. :ninja: