SirGerald<br>

Tennessee (unactivated)<br>

Texas 2005<br>

Texas Autumn<br>

Utah<br>

Vacman<br>

Washington 2005<br>

Wisconsin <br>

Basicly I'm looking for ANY coin I don't have.

You can see what I have Here

wanted: (unactivated of course)

new jersey, new mexico, michigan, seven summits, tennessee (or anyother gc.com trackable coin i dont have in my posession)

trade: (unactivated) georgia 2006 stone mountain for each coin.

if interested, eme at teampezNOSPAMatgmaildotcom

thanks.

-TP

I'm looking for a San Diego County coin, the trackable one with the surfer Icon.

Has this coin even gone on sale yet? And does anyone besided the person who is producing them even have one?

There was a small initial pre-sale, in the regional forum. That I am aware of, the one that people have logged is the virtual coin that was used to test the icon. The decision was made not to sell these until they were in hand.... which as I understand it, will be soon....

Based on the artwork I saw, it should be a nice coin.... but you'll all just have to wait....

I'm looking for a San Diego County coin, the trackable one with the surfer Icon.

Has this coin even gone on sale yet? And does anyone besided the person who is producing them even have one?

There was a small initial pre-sale, in the regional forum. That I am aware of, the one that people have logged is the virtual coin that was used to test the icon. The decision was made not to sell these until they were in hand.... which as I understand it, will be soon....

Based on the artwork I saw, it should be a nice coin.... but you'll all just have to wait....

OK then, I'll wait. Ugg.

Coins I'd like to trade for: (unactivated)

Dutch (trackable)

Geowoodstock III (trackable)

Selective Availability (Coin Club) (trackable)

Kilted Cacher Christmas coin (trackable)

Colorado (trackable)

Other offers entertained, particularly with icons ;-)

Coins I can trade: (unactivated)

Maryland (trackable)*

Michigan (trackable)*

New Jersey (trackable)*

European Union (trackable)*

New Mexico (trackable)*

Screw (trackable)

Delaware (trackable)

Wisconsin (trackable)

North Carolina (trackable)

*on-hand

Edited by robert
Coins I'd like to trade for: (unactivated)

Dutch (trackable)

Geowoodstock III (trackable)

Selective Availability (Coin Club) (trackable)

Kilted Cacher Christmas coin (trackable)

Colorado (trackable)

Other offers entertained, particularly with icons ;-)

Coins I can trade: (unactivated)

Maryland (trackable)*

Michigan (trackable)*

New Jersey (trackable)*

European Union (trackable)*

New Mexico (trackable)*

Screw (trackable)

Delaware (trackable)

Georgia Peach LE (trackable)

Wisconsin (trackable)

North Carolina (trackable)

*on-hand

email sent for possible trade.

I'm looking, probably futilely, for an unactivated Compass Rose (don't laugh at me). I have at this time unactivated German Geocoin available. then again, they're not all that hard to get, although I think there are some at eBay who don't know that. Email if you are interested, snicker in private otherwise. :D Thanks.

Email sent

Someone out there must have an extra version 1 or 2 Moun10bike they're willing to trade for a coin they missed out on.

Anything in my collection is open to negotiation but I think the hardest to find coins I have are GeoGhost, OIFGA (silver), and a square GD mystery coin. I'm open to trading multiple coins so take a look at my complete list (linked below) and let me know.

Thanks

What about the prices for the pins? It says:

The Pins are our standard issue and will have them available during 2006. We are offering a discount of $1.49 for each pin until December 1st. After that, the price will rise to $1.99 w/quantities of 5 or more.

When I want to order pins now it shows the price $1.99 for each pin. Did I get anything wrong or isn't that the price without discount from December 1st and later? Maybe someone could help me to understand this.

Thanks, Heidi

Looking to trade for some rare coins. I have several coins available (check my list). Would trade multiples for a MiGo fall or Winter. I do have quite a few limited edition coins either available for trade, or on the way. Right now I have in hand LE Mt McKinley, LE Mt Everest, Geowoodstock, etc. Have Georgia Peach LE, Alabama LE, and Penn LE on the way. I'm open for any trades, but I'd really like to pick up some of the more rare coins if possible. Shoot me an email if interested.

Made trade for Big Bear, sent Harriman Pirate.

Want:

Benchmark, GBES Nav Rally, Missouri 04, OKIC, Geowoodstock III.

Offer:

In hand:

SoAfrican, Calif 04 05, Texas, Calgary, Utah, Wash 04 05, DallasFW Gold, Colorado, Alaska, Indiana, RhodeIsland, Ohio, Maryland, GONE, NDakota, Wisconsin CRC, Katrina Relief, Tennesee, Canine #1, Harriman Pirate, New Mexico, KTAG.

Ordered and will be receiving these newly minted coins:

NewYork, Penn05, Maine, Wisconsin, Georgia 06, CCGC CITO, Iowa, GOWT, UK, Delaware, Nevada, S Carolina, Canine 2, N Carolina.

All are standard color metal unless noted. All are new, uncirculated, unactivated.

Please Email or PM. Thanks.