GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

I just received Seven Summits: Mt McKinley coins. I've got 1 regular edition (bronze), and a few Limited edition Silvers. For the Limited edition ones, I'd be interested in other rare, limited edition, or pre-2005 coins that I don't already have. Primarily looking for geographical or organization coins rather than personal coins, but I wouldn't say no to a moun10bike or Team Fisur :o I'd really like to get my hands on a Fall and Winter MiGO to complete my set. I've also got some limited edition Pennsylvania and Alabama coins that should be here before too long if you're interested. Check out my coin list link at the bottom of my post.

Wants:

ALabama 04 05, Missouri 04, OKIC, Geowoodstock III, Delaware, Dutch, Hawaii, UK, PA Keystone, Big Bear, San Fran, GBES Nav Rally.

Trade list, available in hand (all unactivated):

California 04 05, Texas 05, Calgary, Dallas FW Bronze and Gold, Indiana, Rhode Island, Maryland, GONE, Wisconsin CRC, Katrina Relief, Tennessee, Texas Autumn, Canine, Harriman Pirates, New Mexico, Washinton 04 05, N. Dakota, Colorado, Utah, So African.

On Order:

KTAG, NY, Penn 05, Maine, Wisconsin, CCGC CITO, Georgia 06, Iowa, GOWT.

I am a collector of Group, state, country geocoins.

Please email.

Ok... so what does it take for a guy to get a MiGo Fall and an MiGo Winter to complete his set? There must be some coin I have someone wants... or perhaps a coin I have which isn't even listed on my cointracking list (I have a few special ones saved in a drawer). :D Seriously... if anyone has a MiGo Fall or an MiGo Winter, let's talk!

Wants:

ALabama 04 05, Missouri 04, OKIC, Geowoodstock III, Delaware, Dutch, Hawaii, UK, PA Keystone, Big Bear, San Fran, GBES Nav Rally.

California 04 05, Texas 05, Calgary, Dallas FW Bronze and Gold, Indiana, Rhode Island, Maryland, GONE, Wisconsin CRC, Katrina Relief, Tennessee, Texas Autumn, Canine, Harriman Pirates, New Mexico, Washinton 04 05, N. Dakota, Colorado, Utah, So African.

On Order:

Please email.

E-mail sent

Wants:

On Order:

Please email.

Email sent.

I´m looking for unactived Geobash and Geowookstock Coins.

I can offer:

The first German Personal Geocoin Trackable at Geocaching.com in gold and in antique silver. Only 50 of each are minted.

darthi´s dark coin V.1

Please contact my only per email.

After trading 21 Dutch <> 21 US coins 2 weeks ago here, the following coins arrived:

- Michigan

- Compass Rose

- New Jersey (arrived)

- Tenessee

- Ohio (arrived)

- Ammo Can (arrived)

- Georgia

- New Mexico

- New York

- Pennsylvania

- Colorado (arrived)

- Alabama

- Red-Handed

- Kansas KSwader (arrived)

- Selective Availability, Red Ring (arrived)

- Yellow Jeep

- White Jeep

- Midwest Geobash

- Wisconsin

- Christmas coin

- Selective Availability, Green Ring

So far, everyone thanks for quick replying! The Dutch coins should be finished somewhere in the middle of December and will be mailed immediately!

Edited by Team Firefox

Just a note so everyone will know. We have created an account just for our geocoins and for trades. "Cyclops" & "Son of Cyclops" will now do trades under this new account "Cyclops and Son". I hope this does not cause anyone any confusion. I've done this so I can keep a better eye on our trades.

The email address “Son of Cyclops” was using is still good but please use the new email address associated with our new account “Cyclops and Son”. cyclopsandson at tmrl dot net

Thank you,

Cyclops

A couple more I'm looking for...will trade my Emerald Dragon coin if interested....

No more North Dakota's!! Ended up getting WAY too many, (3 I think) not sure if trades were gonna happen and didn't want to tell y'all nevermind, sooooo.......wife ain't happy, shall we say! Now I gotta get rid of some, but I did find the lost one! (Daughter dropped it behind desk.)

Ammo can

Compass Rose

Oregon coins

VacMan

Swags

If you are willing to swap, email me with your address and I will ship a dragon to you! Thanx so much.

Edited by Chaos A.D./aka Arlsdaddy
A couple more I'm looking for...will trade my Emerald Dragon coin if interested....

Ammo can

Compass Rose

North Dakota 2005

Oregon coins

VacMan

Swags

Silvermarc

If you are willing to swap, email me with your address and I will ship a dragon to you! Thanx so much.

E-mailed, Swapped, Ready for mail, Done deal.....

:o

.. just know that each one is different.  One says "GO", another "Mad", and the third "Cow".  You have to look closely.

Thanks for making that clear, I knew they were a set of three but didn't noticed the difference between them until you mentioned it.

Dan

I was the same way. Thanks.

Are people splitting them up and only trading one at a time?? I thought when we traded it..we did it as the set??? Am I the only one to think this way? :signalviolin: