GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

Hello,

I really want to get ahold of a San Diego geocoin. Here is what I have available now:

Buffalo Wings silver

California 2005

Canine Cachers

Compass Rose

Conejo Cachers

Dancingfool

Donbadabon

European Union

Gecko Coin

German Bronze

Maryland

Michigan (2005 regular)

Mt Everest Bronze

Mt. Everest Silver LE

New Jersey

New Mexico

North Carolina (unnumbered)

PANOWEGE Gold

Tennessee (Pewter)

United States Geocoin

Washington 2005

Yep, what he said... And they really are very similar. My bronze Calgary is #0911 and the gold is #1102.

You might try searching the past threads, there was a good post from one of the Calgary guys, I think it was Lemon Fresh Dog, that posted all the details for the various metals in that coin.

Thanks Team Nazgul and Blind Avcado... I think you're probably right. I will "call" it a bronze coin for now. Thanks for the feedback, I really appreciate it.

Being from Calgary I can tell you with 100% confidence that coin #0936 is bronze.

Um, my 2005s are gone, but I can help ya out with a 2006. Email on the way.

Hey AG ... I need help with 2006 too :rolleyes:

Okay, going to look at your lists and will email you in a bit.

Hey Atlantagal,

I'd like to trade for one of your coins too. Please take a look at my list and let me know if I have anything you want.

Thanks

Yep, what he said... And they really are very similar. My bronze Calgary is #0911 and the gold is #1102.

You might try searching the past threads, there was a good post from one of the Calgary guys, I think it was Lemon Fresh Dog, that posted all the details for the various metals in that coin.

Thanks Team Nazgul and Blind Avcado... I think you're probably right. I will "call" it a bronze coin for now. Thanks for the feedback, I really appreciate it.

Being from Calgary I can tell you with 100% confidence that coin #0936 is bronze.

Thank you! I appreciate it. :rolleyes: I have logged it as such...

On the San Diego coins... there was some informal pre-ordering done on the regional thread a while back, just to establish interest.... but the ordering has not happened.

It will be happening soon though!!! But, I don't know the date !!!

Estimated release date: November 16, 2005

Easy now, ya'll just need to hold on and wait till their in our hands. We figured it was best to sell somethin' that we actually could hold, see, and own. Who wants to wait 6 months for minting and shipping before they land on your front porch? Plus, who wants to clog up these forums with....I'll take 2, payment sent, e-mail sent......blah blah blah

So grab your favorite raspberry snocone and pull-up your favorite rockin' chair and enjoy the view.

:rolleyes::blink::D:D

PassingWind :D

Alright lets try this for another coin, I am ISO a 2006 Idaho coin. I have a personal TNT Geocoin for trade. Anyone interested in making a trade please feel free to e-mail me.

I didn't even know there was an Idaho 2006, but I've learned to trust Damenace on these issues, so I guess I'm ISO one too. Check out my coin list.