GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

OK, I'm upping the ante. For one SWAGS version 2, I will trade one coin from this list:

Georgia Peach

Mt. Everest Silver

CCGC CITO

Texas Autumn

PLUS one coin (your choice) from the list in my profile. Any takers?

Trade made - thanks!

(And LoriDarlin - your coin was always safe. :ninja: )

I don't mean to sound stupid but whats a swag version 2 coin look like??

OK, I'm upping the ante. For one SWAGS version 2, I will trade one coin from this list:

Georgia Peach

Mt. Everest Silver

CCGC CITO

Texas Autumn

Trade made - thanks!

Right now only the 5 people working on the coin knows what the full coin looks like. From what I understand, the people of The Society of Swags voted to keep the coin a secret until they got the coin in the mail.

Richard

Looking to make my first trades as I start a new collection from scratch.

I have the following to trade:

4 US geocoins

2 EU geocoins

signature wooden geocoins made by geocoins.net

Since I am just starting out, I'll accept almost anything in return, but I am especially looking for NJ/MI/CO/Germany/Maryland geocoins.

Please email directly if interested.

Cheers,

IntotheWoods

Georgia Peach

Mt. Everest Silver

CCGC CITO

Texas Autumn

Trade made - thanks!

Right now only the 5 people working on the coin knows what the full coin looks like. From what I understand, the people of The Society of Swags voted to keep the coin a secret until they got the coin in the mail.

Richard

I don't know what they look like. All I know is that I fell in love with that little Banana slug on the first one and heard that the second one is "awesome"! It might have a Christmas theme.....?

Richard

I don't know what they look like. All I know is that I fell in love with that little Banana slug on the first one and heard that the second one is "awesome"! It might have a Christmas theme.....?

I don't know why they call them Banana slugs, they don't taste like bananas at all

I have the following coins available for trades:

1 Maryland unactivated

2 Washington 2005

1 Santa Cruz Geocachers

1 SilverMarc

1 DFW Bronze

I am looking for older or unusal coins or personal coins I don't already have. If you need one of these coins send me a link to your coin list and I will see what you have I can use or make me an offer.

Edited by the federation

I am trying to determine if a Calgary Cachers coin I have is either bronze or gold... they look VERY similiar! I think it's bronze, but wondered if anyone can tell me by the number of the coin? The coin is numbered 0936. Thanks in advance for any help!

~Bill aka: GeoNap

I am trying to determine if a Calgary Cachers coin I have is either bronze or gold... they look VERY similiar! I think it's bronze, but wondered if anyone can tell me by the number of the coin? The coin is numbered 0936. Thanks in advance for any help!

The gold Calgary were all numbered higher then that. I believe there were only 25 gold made and mine is #1107.

Yep, what he said... And they really are very similar. My bronze Calgary is #0911 and the gold is #1102.

You might try searching the past threads, there was a good post from one of the Calgary guys, I think it was Lemon Fresh Dog, that posted all the details for the various metals in that coin.

Looks like you just missed my spare ammo can Kealia, too bad I didn't know you were looking for one at the event yesterday. :ph34r: Marky may still have spares though, you may want to check with him.

Meanwhile, I'm looking for:

* Habercasher

* Missouri 2004

* GeoGhost (missed these, didn't want to skip hiking with the family)

* MIGO Fall

* Dutch (missed those too)

* GD mystery coins

* The Shadow

* Johnnie Lacy (yeah right :lol:)

* Bluegillfisherman

* 2Dolphins

* Wandering Dragon

* PA 2004 copper

* Portland (PDX)

I think that's pretty current anyway, but I'm sure there are others I'm missing. The link to my freshly-updated trade list is below.

Edited by Team Nazgul
Yep, what he said... And they really are very similar. My bronze Calgary is #0911 and the gold is #1102.

You might try searching the past threads, there was a good post from one of the Calgary guys, I think it was Lemon Fresh Dog, that posted all the details for the various metals in that coin.

Thanks Team Nazgul and Blind Avcado... I think you're probably right. I will "call" it a bronze coin for now. Thanks for the feedback, I really appreciate it.

I am trying to determine if a Calgary Cachers coin I have is either bronze or gold... they look VERY similiar!  I think it's bronze, but wondered if anyone can tell me by the number of the coin?  The coin is numbered 0936.  Thanks in advance for any help!

The gold Calgary were all numbered higher then that. I believe there were only 25 gold made and mine is #1107.

Both gold and silver are numbered >1000. My bronze is #511 and my gold is #1108.

I've got available to trade,

Buffalo wings

pc frog

opticsboy

Kswader

Camp Explorer(silver)

Looking for personal coins

Dont have list of coins I have yet.

Looking for:

Atlanatagal(2005)

ghost-swags

waypoint 15