GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

I am looking for new and preferably unactivated GCs of the following:

Iowa

Tennessee

Ohio

Have to trade either a new and unactivated MD or EU GCs.

Thanks,

LR

I seriously doubt your gonna get a trade for 1 of those w/ one of those Geocoins

Don't knock it. Some people still trade fair.

I'm still somewhat new to this Geocoin craze but the bug already bit me hard. :lol:

I've only made 2 trades so far but I'm looking to make more.

All I have for trade at the moment are Compass Rose Coins. I also have the following coins comming that I'd be willing to set-up trades with:

- Wisconsin

- Maine

- Texas

- Mt. McKinley

- Opticsboy

- Georgia

- Delaware

- Iowa

- Geocachers of West Tennessee

Anyone out there in "Geocoin Land" want to help a newby kickstart his collection?? :P

Thanks

I'm still somewhat new to this Geocoin craze but the bug already bit me hard. :lol:

All I have for trade at the moment are Compass Rose Coins. I also have the following coins comming that I'd be willing to set-up trades with:

- Wisconsin

- Maine

- Texas

- Mt. McKinley

- Opticsboy

- Georgia

- Delaware

- Iowa

Anyone out there in "Geocoin Land" want to help a newby kickstart his collection?? :P

Thanks

I would like to trade for an Iowa and one of the new GOWT's Here's what I have to trade:

*Alabama

*Caught Red-Handed

Cyclops/Son of Cyclops

European Union

the Federation

Maryland

MiGO regular 2004

New Jersey

*New Mexico

*New York

Ohio

PCfrog

*Pennsylvania

USA 05

Windrose

* = coming soon.

Windrose

(email also sent)

Greetings fellow cachers and geocoin nuts. :lol: Thought I would drop in to throw an offer out there for anyone who is interested. I have GeoNap coin number 9 that I am willing to trade for a complete set of the four seasonal Michigan geocoins. Before you think me too crazy, keep in mind GeoNap coin number 1 is in my personal collection (not likely to go anywhere ever) and coin number 2 is in my wives collection (also not likely to go anywhere ever). So basically there is not even one single digit GeoNap coin in circulation. Send me an email if you're interested. Look forward to hearing from someone.

As a sidenote, I will also consider trading a non single digit GeoNap coin for one of the more rare coins out there... you all know the hard to find ones to find that I am talking about. Some of these I have, some I don't so drop me an email! I plan to be a little more active on the boards, so hopefully I'll be chatting with all of you more frequently. Talk to you soon!

I have some Dutch coins to trade!

I'm seeking for coins like Geowoodstock, Personal, Midwest Geobash, moun10bike coin or others!

They must be unactivated and trackable at geocaching.com, so....please including activation code!

Please NO more offers for:

- German

- EU

- USA

- Maryland

- Michigan

- Mt. McKinley

- Iowa

- Screw Coin

- Compass Rose

- New Jersey

- Tenessee

- Ohio

- Ammo Can

- Georgia

- New Mexico

- New York

- Pennsylvania

- Colorado

(9 Dutch coins left for trading)

I will trade 2 Dutch 2005 coins for 1 new moun10bike coin!

I will also trade 1 Dutch coin against 1 Jeep TB, so if you find a Jeep I'm interested!

Please reply only by email!

Edited by Team Firefox
I have GeoNap coin number 9 that I am willing to trade for a complete set of the four seasonal Michigan geocoins. 

Heck, I would trade a number #4 Cav Scout geocoin from my wooden box of geocoins for a full set of MIGO seasonal geocoins. I would even throw in a Goblindust geocoin.

Cav Scout, hopefully this does not come across as offensive (because I truly do not intend it to) But I definitely did not intend for my initial MIGO seasonal trade post to be a challenge to anyone (hopefully you did not take it as such and are simply looking to expand your own geocoin collection, which I completely respect)...

As you know I personally own one of your personal coins (from a trade we made) and I honestly consider your coin to be one of the nicest coins in my collection (I was actually just showing it to my wife tonight and telling her that)... not to mention the fact I truly respect you career choice... having "walked in your shoes" for at least a few years.

I just thought I would "throw" my MIGO coin trade option out there for anyone to consider. I am originally from Michigan... and yet I have only one MIGO geocoin (I know... sad), as such I would be honored to add this rare seasonal complete set to my personal collection. That is all... no more... no less. :lol: Stay safe Cav Scout!

Cav Scout, hopefully this does not come across as offensive (because I truly do not intend it to) But I definitely did not intend for my initial MIGO seasonal trade post to be a challenge to anyone.

No offense taken. I been trying to get a complete set myself. I have half of the MIGO seasons so far but would not mind getting extras. I'm from the Mid West too.

I'm sure your coin will get a offer before my offer considering your geocoin is one of the first original geocoins found in any geocache.

Cav Scout, hopefully this does not come across as offensive (because I truly do not intend it to) But I definitely did not intend for my initial MIGO seasonal trade post to be a challenge to anyone.

No offense taken. I been trying to get a complete set myself. I have half of the MIGO seasons so far but would not mind getting extras. I'm from the Mid West too.

I'm sure your coin will get a offer before my offer considering your geocoin is one of the first original geocoins found in any geocache.

Glad to hear we're still friends! :-) Even if I have a seasonal set before you ;-) Hope all is well with you... ~ GeoNap

Greetings fellow cachers and geocoin nuts. :santa: Thought I would drop in to throw an offer out there for anyone who is interested. I have GeoNap coin number 9 that I am willing to trade for a complete set of the four seasonal Michigan geocoins. Before you think me too crazy, keep in mind GeoNap coin number 1 is in my personal collection (not likely to go anywhere ever) and coin number 2 is in my wives collection (also not likely to go anywhere ever). So basically there is not even one single digit GeoNap coin in circulation. Send me an email if you're interested. Look forward to hearing from someone.

As a sidenote, I will also consider trading a non single digit GeoNap coin for one of the more rare coins out there... you all know the hard to find ones to find that I am talking about. Some of these I have, some I don't so drop me an email! I plan to be a little more active on the boards, so hopefully I'll be chatting with all of you more frequently. Talk to you soon!

Whoa! A voice from the past!

I have #53 of GeoNap's coin and must say it's one of the prize items in my collection. It was probably the 3rd or 4th coin that I got and it was the first to have the GC logo on it and look like it did.

For those wanting one, it's worth it.

Ok, like many others I'm looking for a Dutch coin.

Have lots to trade - please PM or email me if you have one, Among other things I have a few LE Canine Cachers coins that were intended for FTF prizes or special trades.

Quoting myself for the bump since I can't seem to post today without somebody trying to stir things up.

I'm still somewhat new to this Geocoin craze but the bug already bit me hard.  :santa:

- Wisconsin

- Maine

- Texas

- Mt. McKinley

- Opticsboy

- Georgia

- Delaware

- Iowa

Anyone out there in "Geocoin Land" want to help a newby kickstart his collection?? :santa:

Thanks

I'd be interested in the Delaware coin. I have an Alaska and other coins available.

Here is the link to My Trading List

--Marc

October 30, 2005 @ 4:02 PM

N40° 46.565' W073° 58.756'