GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

That is true there is a built in puzzle in the coin. I went and picked out the cache site this weekend. It is a 500 year old bald cypress tree located in Florida it is about a 7 mile hike one way. The cache will be placed in the next few weeks. I will be placing a Gold Federation coin in the cache for the first finder. By the way the tree is still living , hollow and you can walk inside it and look out through the top of it. It is located in one of the newest State Parks in Florida, Sorry to derail the topic now back to the trading.

I have an extra

Washington 2005 unactivated

Utah

Joy of Caching

and a few Fedeartion nickel coins left.

I am looking specifically for a GBES Summer or older personal coins.

The Rumor on The Federation coin is that there is a Puzzle cache built into the coin.

Speaking of which have you seen the WorkerofWood coin that is out? There is a picture of it on his profile. There is a teeny, tiny clue on the coin (you can't see it with the naked eye) to a real difficult multi cache of his. VERY COOL!

The Rumor on The Federation coin is that there is a Puzzle cache built into the coin.

Speaking of which have you seen the WorkerofWood coin that is out? There is a picture of it on his profile. There is a teeny, tiny clue on the coin (you can't see it with the naked eye) to a real difficult multi cache of his. VERY COOL!

a94de6f1-818d-4b35-a812-d57e50ab3cc1.jpg

a94de6f1-818d-4b35-a812-d57e50ab3cc1.jpg

THAT's the one. I was lucky enough to pick up a couple of them. The detail is unbelievable! Now, I've gotten the coordinates for the first stage of the multi and I need to go try that.

Okay, before all you geocoin traders start putting workerofwood's "geocoin" on their want list, I thought I'd let you know that it is actually a token made out of FIMO clay. A very cool one at that. I have one but haven't gotten the coordinates yet. <_<

Edited by Mauison
I just got my Ammo Can coins from the coin club today!

They are much larger than I anticipated, and they look great!

I will trade one of them, so let me know if you have an offer. Looking for some harder to find stuff, I have most of the State stuff already.

Speaking of the Ammo Can coin...

I have a Green S/A new member coin available to trade for an Ammo coin if anyone is interested.

QUOTE (LadeBear68 @ Oct 17 2005, 06:41 PM)

Cornerstone4: I will trade you a Cachers for Christ coin for the ammo coin? 

You know that's Cornerstone4's coin, right? Or am I totally wrong?

YES 

Whew! :D

I was going to make a crack about your offer too since I didn't think you forgot where you got the coin!

But then, just in case, I didn't want to hurt your feelings! :D:D

is anyone in the us so kind and can order 2 wisconsin geocoins for me? they didn´t accept a paypal account outside the us... the finance deal will go over paypal...if there are more coins availible, which are trackable at gc.com, and i didn´t have yet, i am interested too ...

thanks in advance

Did you see my post in the Wisconson order thread?

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php...dpost&p=1753121

E-mail me...quickly too since I'm placing my final order tomorrow.

WANTED:

-GeoWoodstock III Geocoin and/or

-Midwest GeoBash Geocoin

HAVE FOR TRADE:

-Germany (Gold or Bronze)

-EU Geocoin

-GeoCoin Club - Selective Availability GREEN

-GeoCoin Club - FTF Dance August

-SWAGS 2nd Edition (1 of 100) *being minted

-Maryland Geocoin

-Wisconsin Coulee Geocoin

-MIGO 2005 Geocoin