GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

I had my coin at had for about 2 weeks!

Um, well why didn't you email me to let me know so I could mail the trade we set up? Last I heard you were waiting to get the order in.

/shakes head

I’m a bit confused, why it is some traders have to wait for their trade party to have their trade in hand, before sending their trade??? I have a hard time with way of thinking. I’ve traded several 100 of coins and have always sent my trades as soon as the deal was made. What is the problem with way of thinking???

I’m a bit confused, why it is some traders have to wait for their trade party to have their trade in hand, before sending their trade??? I have a hard time with way of thinking. I’ve traded several 100 of coins and have always sent my trades as soon as the deal was made. What is the problem with way of thinking???

It was getting way out of hand. I even had a few trades fall through the cracks... where I sent my end and didn't get the trade. So I changed my policy in August sometime. Even in doing this, I am still waiting to receive my end of a trade on a few transactions. I look at it as a liability limiting practice, and I see nothing wrong with it.

Hope this eases your confusion.

I’m a bit confused, why it is some traders have to wait for their trade party to have their trade in hand, before sending their trade???  I have a hard time with way of thinking.  I’ve traded several 100 of coins and have always sent my trades as soon as the deal was made.  What is the problem with way of thinking???

It was getting way out of hand. I even had a few trades fall through the cracks... where I sent my end and didn't get the trade. So I changed my policy in August sometime. Even in doing this, I am still waiting to receive my end of a trade on a few transactions. I look at it as a liability limiting practice, and I see nothing wrong with it.

I guess I have been lucky in my transactions so far, knock on wood. But “S---t will happen!! I will still send my trades as soon as trade is made, regardless if coin is in hand!! :mad::P:mad:

I’m a bit confused, why it is some traders have to wait for their trade party to have their trade in hand, before sending their trade???  I have a hard time with way of thinking.  I’ve traded several 100 of coins and have always sent my trades as soon as the deal was made.  What is the problem with way of thinking???

Edited for political reasons.

I'm getting E-mails from everyone but the people in question.

:mad::P:mad:

Edited by Cruiserdude

I have recieved trades in advance for about 9 of the 51 cachers I have set up trades with. I figure I still have about 3 weeks before my dad's coin arrived but as soon as it does I plan to get them out there to those that wanted them.

The only hole in this system is the rest of us have know way of knowing if there are cachers out there we need to be weary of. But for now I hope to be able to sent coins right away when I have them.

Team Sand Dollar

I got my order for Big Bear coin.. anyway I don't collect coins just the icons so that coin comes to my trading list.. I'm gonna trade it with the person who gives me the best offer..

I'm loking for these coins:

Colorado

GeoWoodStock III

Midwest GeoBash

I can send you 3 numbers if you'd like to log the coins without the annoyance of shipping and handling charges :unsure:

I got my order for Big Bear coin.. anyway I don't collect coins just the icons so that coin comes to my trading list.. I'm gonna trade it with the person who gives me the best offer..

I'm loking for these coins:

Colorado

GeoWoodStock III

Midwest GeoBash

I can send you 3 numbers if you'd like to log the coins without the annoyance of shipping and handling charges :ph34r:

I'm looking icons for the other side (list of items owned) :unsure:

I am looking for an unactivated Tennessee Silver coin to complete my series. I can trade either a Midwest Geobash or a GeoWoodstock III (both unactivated). Trade made.

I'm also looking for the following:

Compass Rose - trade made

2005 Washington - trade pending

Wisconsin Coulee - trade pending

2005 Alabama - trade pending

Pennsylvania Keystone - trade pending

If you have any of the above you're looking to trade, let me know. I have a variety of state coins in my trade bag I'd consider.

Edited by Shasties
I am looking for an unactivated Tennessee Silver coin to complete my series. I can trade either a Midwest Geobash or a GeoWoodstock III (both unactivated).

I'm also looking for the following:

Compass Rose

2005 Washington

Wisconsin Coulee

2005 Alabama

Pennsylvania Keystone

If you have any of the above you're looking to trade, let me know. I have a variety of state coins in my trade bag I'd consider.

I have an unactivated Tennesse silver, e-mail sent.

Has anyone looked at their user-stats page lately for coin icons. Maybe I'm the last to notice this, but this morning, I noticed that several of my generic geocoin icons were updated to unique icons (i.e. germany, midwest geobash, Geocoin club, etc). Pretty cool. :P I was so excited, I thought I'd pass the info on. If this is old news, I apologize.

Has anyone looked at their user-stats page lately for coin icons. Maybe I'm the last to notice this, but this morning, I noticed that several of my generic geocoin icons were updated to unique icons (i.e. germany, midwest geobash, Geocoin club, etc). Pretty cool. :P I was so excited, I thought I'd pass the info on. If this is old news, I apologize.

Hey, that IS pretty cool. Thanks for the heads up!

Bullit,

IS there some trick to viewing your trade list. I can only see is as a Micro??

Yeah, don't view it in Mozilla Firefox. I know it views ok in IE, but I don't know about Netscape.

Yeah that's weird... sorry about that. Anybody wanna donate a web page for my coin lists? :P

Bullit,

IS there some trick to viewing your trade list. I can only see is as a Micro??

Yeah, don't view it in Mozilla Firefox. I know it views ok in IE, but I don't know about Netscape.

Yeah that's weird... sorry about that. Anybody wanna donate a web page for my coin lists? :P

Well, you could use cointracking.com. However, it costs $2/month, $6/quarter, $10/6-months, and $18/year.