GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

I am finally getting a chance to post the things I have in here. I have the following geocoins. Coin names with a number next to them indicate how many of that coin I have available for trade. If you would like any of the coins which have a number by them, please let me know via email through my profile.

2005 Georgia Geocoin (3)

2005 GGA 4th anniversary Geocoin (1)

2005 Georgia Wanna Go! Geocoin (1)

Trez's Pirate Trezure Geocoin

Today's Cacher squashed nickel (1)

Geopirat's squashed coin

Canada Geocoin(I believe this is a 2005 series coin, but I am not certain)

I am interested in obtaining anything I don't yet have.

I am finally getting a chance to post the things I have in here. I have the following geocoins. Coin names with a number next to them indicate how many of that coin I have available for trade. If you would like any of the coins which have a number by them, please let me know via email through my profile.

2005 Georgia Geocoin (3)

Geopirat's squashed coin

e-mailed

:) Hello, I am very new to the geocoin scene, I seem to have quite a few on my waiting to receive list, but have very few to actually trade. I like almost all of the coins out there but would love to find an Alaska gold leaf or two, I just love the design of that coin, but I got into collecting too late to get in on them. I could outright buy them, or trade at a later date if possible. Thanks, -57' B) Edited by 57chevy

2005 Georgia Geocoin (3)

Geopirat's squashed coin

Email sent.

Edited by Utahbill
Anyone with an extra trackable MiGO out there?

I sent one in a trade not realizing there were coins made that weren't trackable. I need to replace it, since they want the icon!

Thanks

You can just buy those direct from the MIGO online store....

Edited by Team Nazgul
B) Hello, I am very new to the geocoin scene, I seem to have quite a few on my waiting to receive list, but have very few to actually trade. I like almost all of the coins out there but would love to find an Alaska gold leaf or two, I just love the design of that coin, but I got into collecting too late to get in on them. I could outright buy them, or trade at a later date if possible. Thanks, -57' :)

That was a $42 coin when purchased originally. Just as an FYI when negotiating :)

:) Hello, I am very new to the geocoin scene, I seem to have quite a few on my waiting to receive list, but  have very few to actually trade.  I like almost all of the coins out there but would love to find an Alaska gold leaf or two, I just love the design of that coin, but I got into collecting too late to get in on them. I could outright buy them, or trade at a later date if possible. Thanks, -57'  B)

I believe there are still several Alaska silver coins with the gold leaf available. Email Mike at ladybugs@alaska.net to see if any are still left. Although .999 silver will cost you more than a standard coin, they are sweet looking and they did an outstanding job.

Anyone with an extra trackable MiGO out there?

I sent one in a trade not realizing there were coins made that weren't trackable. I need to replace it, since they want the icon!

Thanks

You can just buy those direct from the MIGO online store....

The MiGO store is out right now, but check back at http://www.mi-geocaching.org/ and look for the store link on the left side. They should be back in stock in several weeks.

I have a unactivated set of TN coins for trade. The set includes one gold, one silver and one pewter coin. There were only 150 of the gold coins, and 250 of the silver coins minted.

I am just starting a collection and I bought this set with the intent of trading for another multi coin set that would jump start my collection.

I am especially interested in coins that are trackable via GC.com, however will consider all offers.

At this point I am not interested in breaking up the set.

Please e-mail if you are interested and describe what you would trade for the set. I would like to agree on a trade this week. Please be patient since I am new, I will have to spend a few minutes researching each coin so I can understand what I am trading for.

Thanx for your help! :)

I am looking for personal coins and limited edition coins. Follow the link in my signature to see what I already have. I have the following on hand to trade:

Georgia

North Carolina

West Tennessee

USA 2005

Calgary

Geowoodstock 3

Germany bronze

Germany silver

Germany gold

Utah

GGA 4th Anniversary

Colorado

Alaska (brass)

Midwest GeoBash

Calilfornia (2005)

Dallas/Ft. Worth (bronze)

Rhode Island

SilverMarc

Maryland

G.O.N.E. (bronze)

Ohio

Camp Explorer (bronze)

Camp Explorer (silver)

Washington 2005

New Jersey

North Dakota

Tennessee (gold)

Tennessee (silver)

Tennessee (pewter)

On the way to trade:

WCRC

Silver Dragon/Hammerjane

KTAG

Okay, now that the michigan event to distribute the fall migo coins has occured, I'm going to make one last trade offer for one. Here's what I'm willing to trade for it.

1 Swags 1st edition geocoin (mintage is 100, same amount as the Fall MIGO)

1 Gold Dallas Fort Worth (my only one left, it will be a sacrifice from my collection to do it, also is a VERY limited mintage coin)

Also 3 coins of your choice from whatever I have left in my trade list.

I feel this is about the best offer I can make for one coin. As I said before, I'm not holding my breath on a trade even happening. I'll leave the offer open for 1 day, as I've had other offers on the Swags coin I'll persue at that time.

I am rescinding my offer. Furthermore I am no longer interested in any MIGO coins. I have a trackable one and the older travelertags trackable one, more than enough for me. If they have that much of a perceived desireable value to them, it's not worth my time and resources to track one down.

I may try again when I have my personal coin ready.

I'm interested in setting up a trade for a NEFGA and a NEFGA Jeep Club coin for my own coin. You guys impressed me so much at GW3 I just gotta have 'em. <_<

Edit: I'm looking to trade with 2 different people, not the same person for both coins.

Edit #2: Now I only need a regular NEFGA trade. The Jeep is covered!

Edited by Vargseld? ™
I believe there are still several Alaska silver coins with the gold leaf available. Email Mike at ladybugs@alaska.net to see if any are still left. Although .999 silver will cost you more than a standard coin, they are sweet looking and they did an outstanding job.

Well, Shasties "outed" me last night and the remaining five gold relief Alaska geocoins are now sold ;).

We still have a couple of silver and silver w/ gold relief coins in our personal inventory available for multi-coin or rarer coins trades. We also have some brass Alaska coins for single coin trades. Our current collection is posted at cointracking.com.

Thanks everyone for your support of the 2005 Alaska geocoin project. It was a fun one and it was great to meet so many cachers through e-mail <_<.

Edited by Ladybug Kids

I have a lifted TJ that I actually offroad <_< so I'd be very interested in getting one of those Jeep club coins to go with the other Jeep-themed geocoins in my collection. if you are looking to trade one, please let me know!

EDIT: A trade has been set up for the Jeep Club coin. Thanks!

Edited by Team Nazgul

I just thought I would throw a plug in for the NEFGA coins they are being produced by the same company that did The Rubicon Brothers and The Federation Coins. They can be found at The Caching Place. They have been faboulous to work with and have done exceptional jobs on all the coins I have seen that they have done. This was an unpaid unsolicited message from a happy customer.

Thanks Georgia.

I just thought I would throw a plug in for the NEFGA coins they are being produced by the same company that did The Rubicon Brothers and The Federation Coins. They can be found at The Caching Place. They have been faboulous to work with and have done exceptional jobs on all the coins I have seen that they have done. This was an unpaid unsolicited message from a happy customer.

Thanks Georgia.

That is a stunning website :D

How is that you learned of these guys?

Thanks Georgia.

That is a stunning website :huh:

i Get a white page with an e-mail :D

anyone going to have an extra reg NEFGA coin?

I need a SWAGS coin ...But hands off my GEOLUAU coin :mad:

Edited by xfalcon1

Thanks Georgia.

That is a stunning website :D

LMAO! :mad:

Sorry about the link I thought their site had gone active. I got a sneek preview of the site and it is going to be really nice. They are going to offer many of the items and services that we as coin traders have been looking for and they will all be available under one site.

I learned of the site through a cacher who had his coins made there. When he learned I was having my coins made he told me about them and I emailed them and worked out coin designs and stuff. The site is run by cachers for cachers. Keep checking back and please don't hold my faux paux of posting their link prematurely against them.

Coins I have on hand:

Lightning Jeff

Alaska Cache N Dash

(Links to pic of cache n dash coin):

1.)http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=eede75da-2bc1- 468d-91c5-a32034b0ded3&IID=a07d3c42-653a-4f68-978d-4fc05927035b

2.)http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=eede75da-2bc1-468d-91c5-a32034b0ded3&IID=48293e41-1c74-41c9-adb4-d144f72dd313

Alaska bronze

North Dakota

Maryland

3costcoguys

NorthDakota

Token of Love

Donbadabon

Silvermarc

Indiana

GGA 4th anniversary

Conejo Cachers

GOWT

2004 Washington

2005 Washington

Hurricane Katrina Relief

I know most people wouldn't get rid of some of these coins but I like seeing the different coins so make me an offer.

Edited by bikinibottomfeeders
Sorry about the link I thought their site had gone active. I got a sneek preview of the site and it is going to be really nice. They are going to offer many of the items and services that we as coin traders have been looking for and they will all be available under one site.

I learned of the site through a cacher who had his coins made there. When he learned I was having my coins made he told me about them and I emailed them and worked out coin designs and stuff. The site is run by cachers for cachers. Keep checking back and please don't hold my faux paux of posting their link prematurely against them.

:P opps...sorry folks, I guess Greg thought we were live when I sent him the beta site....Thanks for the kind words Greg, we really appreciate it!

Shouldn't be much longer and we'll have the site LIVE!! :P There are just a couple of small issues with the shopping cart and we'll be good to go!

We are getting really excited to release our new "Coin Quest" game - due to begin the end of October. We'll be sure to make a big announcement here when we launch that one! We're hoping we've figured out a way for folks all over the world to join in and play our caching games!!

Thanks for your patience everyone!!

Mrs. Cach-u-nuts!

Edited by Cach-U-Nuts