GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

I have been asked by LyonDen_ut to help manage his coin collection. Please note that I have added a link to his profile in my signature line. I have put a list of his coin he has on his profile and I will help manage the list.

The coins owned is not current, since he will be providing a list to me tonight. The list of extra coins is accurate and is willing to entertain trades for any of the extras.

To kick it off and simplify this to start below is a list to help out. Please contact me if interested in trading since I am in possession of his collection.

Extra Coins

2 G.O.N.E.

5 Utah

1 Wisconsin Coulee

1 Camp Explorer

3 Washington

Let the trading begin :ph34r: !

I have been asked by LyonDen_ut to help manage his coin collection. Please note that I have added a link to his profile in my signature line. I have put a list of his coin he has on his profile and I will help manage the list.

The coins owned is not current, since he will be providing a list to me tonight. The list of extra coins is accurate and is willing to entertain trades for any of the extras.

To kick it off and simplify this to start below is a list to help out. Please contact me if interested in trading since I am in possession of his collection.

Extra Coins

2 G.O.N.E.

5 Utah

1 Wisconsin Coulee

1 Camp Explorer

3 Washington

Let the trading begin :ph34r: !

E-mail sent

I have a MD geocoin I'd be interested in trading, looking for a 2005 georgia geocoin. I missed the window to buy unfortunately. Also looking for one of those MiGO GC trackables, not sure how rare they are though. Just write back or send me a message if your interested!!

:ph34r:

This thread is for links to coin lists. If you wanta try to set up a trade, please use the Geocoin Trading thread.

GeoWoodstock3 limited edition coin..on Ebay..

can't get link to work but comes up with "geowoodstock"  search.

Awesome to see another charity auction. Way to go! :ph34r:

Limited Geowoodstock III Coin - Charity Auction

I am so glad I was able to arrange a trade for this rare coin so that I don't have to raid my roth ira again to buy another one :)

Besides, I am still trying to line up financing in the event I can win the auction on a certain coin that is threatening to set a new record price....

Just kidding about the roth ira.

I am so glad I was able to arrange a trade for this rare coin so that I don't have to raid my roth ira again to buy another one :)

Besides, I am still trying to line up financing in the event I can win the auction on a certain coin that is threatening to set a new record price....

ROTF :mad::ph34r:

Gee, I wonder what coin you could possibly be taking about :P

You're nuts I tell ya (but here it's meant as a complement) :)

Hi!

Someone named Bob - cascasdepkr - contacted me re an Oregon coin for GONE. Since you have MSN, and I have Yahoo, they don't like each other.

Do you have another email address, or can you contact me via geocaching.com? I'm game for the trade - just won't let me reply without bouncing.

Thanks!

~Rose

STILL looking for:

Pennsylvania 2004 (copper - numbered 1-25)

Pennsylvania 2004 (brass - numbered 26-50)

Team Super Genius/Pepper (silver)

Have to trade:

Personal Brass

Personal Gold

Lightning Jeff/Walkabout Meli

Hurricane Katrina Relief

Vacman

Wanna Go Group

Maryland 2005

DFW - B

Alaska - B

Texas 2005

New Jersey 2005

Rhode Island 2005

Edited by AtlantaGal

What were the production numbers of the PA 04 coin for each version?

Wasn't there a bronze one also? And were they numbered a certain way?

edit: Questions answered, thanks AtlantaGal

Edited by Cascadepkr

Here's what I am looking for:

Colorado

Idaho

North Dakota

Ohio

Tennessee

German

Any other State or Country Coin not listed in my personal geocoin list below.

Here's what I have available to trade

(trackable ones are unactivated):

Maryland

Washington

2004 USA Geocoin (bronze)

Alabama (on order)

Pennsylvania (on order)

European Union (on order)

California (on order)

New Mexico (on order)

Here's a list of the coins I have (or will soon have) in my personal collection:

Alabama

Alaska

California

Indiana

Maryland

Michigan

New Mexico

New Jersey

New York

Pennsylvania

Rhode Island

Texas

Washington

European Union

South Africa

UK

Calgary

Katrina - Hurricane Relief coin

GeoWoodstock III

GeoLuau event coin

Gone (bronze and brass) event coin

A Groundspeak Project (GD) round coin (pewter)

A Groundspeak Project Square coin (pewter)

Avroair (personal coin)

1queenand4jokers (personal coin)

I am not interested in selling coins. I'm just looking to make trades for coins that I do not have. Thanks!

Edited to update list

Edited by junglehair

What were the production numbers of the PA 04 coin for each version?

Wasn't there a bronze one also? And were they numbered a certain way?

edit: Questions answered, thanks AtlantaGal

I was told number 1-25 are copper, 26-50 are brass and 51-500 are bronze.

Email sent to Rose

Also looking for GBES, OKIC, Alabama 04, Kentucky 04, Ckayaks

Have Oregon 04, Washington 05, Alaska, North Dakota, New Jersey, Maryland, WCRC, Pennsylvania 04 to trade.

edit: PA coin is bronze version

I'll do the Ckayaks for a Penn 04 trade... email sent.

Edited by bullit

Looking for the following:

Alabama 04, Missouri, OKIC.

Have the following available for trade:

So.African

Calif 04,05

Texas

Calgary

UTah

Wash 04,05

Dallas FW Bronze and gold

Colorado

Alaska

Indiana

Rhode Island

Maryland

Gone

N.Dakota

Wisconsin CRC

Please email or PM.

Okay, now that the michigan event to distribute the fall migo coins has occured, I'm going to make one last trade offer for one. Here's what I'm willing to trade for it.

1 Swags 1st edition geocoin (mintage is 100, same amount as the Fall MIGO)

1 Gold Dallas Fort Worth (my only one left, it will be a sacrifice from my collection to do it, also is a VERY limited mintage coin)

Also 3 coins of your choice from whatever I have left in my trade list.

I feel this is about the best offer I can make for one coin. As I said before, I'm not holding my breath on a trade even happening. I'll leave the offer open for 1 day, as I've had other offers on the Swags coin I'll persue at that time.

Okay, now that the michigan event to distribute the fall migo coins has occured, I'm going to make one last trade offer for one. Here's what I'm willing to trade for it.

1 Swags 1st edition geocoin (mintage is 100, same amount as the Fall MIGO)

1 Gold Dallas Fort Worth (my only one left, it will be a sacrifice from my collection to do it, also is a VERY limited mintage coin)

Also 3 coins of your choice from whatever I have left in my trade list.

I feel this is about the best offer I can make for one coin. As I said before, I'm not holding my breath on a trade even happening. I'll leave the offer open for 1 day, as I've had other offers on the Swags coin I'll persue at that time.

Your offer is more than fair. I traded my Swags coin for a Fall Migo as a 1 for 1 trade.

Extra Coins

2 G.O.N.E.

5 Utah

1 Wisconsin Coulee

1 Camp Explorer

3 Washington

Let the trading begin :blink: !

email coming

I have one limited edition GW3 bronze coin that id be willing to trade for the right amount of coins. There were only 100 of the bronze coins made and of that only 44 went to people holding more than one coin so 44 would be the maximum that might be available to trade if that many at all. EBay for this coin has gone from $62.00 to over $100. 00 I've seen trades for up to 12 coins... Any offers please contact through profile.