GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

We'll trade a Coin Edition on our site for free in exchange for one of the coins of the Coin Edition.

You may want to reword and explain a bit, Marc... I already know what you're talking about, and that post made me :laughing::lol::laughing: ?

I don't know for sure, but let me take a stab at decyphering it...

If you want to list a Coin Addition on the CoinTracking website, you can either pay the required fee in $$...OR (and this is the new part?) "pay the fee by giving Marc (or whomever) one of the coins from the Addition you want to list"

???

We'll trade a Coin Edition on our site for free in exchange for one of the coins of the Coin Edition.

You may want to reword and explain a bit, Marc... I already know what you're talking about, and that post made me :laughing::unsure::blink: ?

If you want to list a Coin Addition on the CoinTracking website, you can either pay the required fee in $$...OR (and this is the new part?) "pay the fee by giving Marc (or whomever) one of the coins from the Addition you want to list"

???

Does that mean if I dont have a new edition coin to list,

I would owe you 1 coin? :ph34r:

Ok, my interest has the best of me.  What is a Waypoint 15 coin?

See http://www.geocities.com/team_fisur/geocoi...age4/index.html for a pic. I have one (no, it's not up for trade) and I still think it's one of the best looking coins because of its well-executed simplicity on the coyote side.

Edit: Mauison beat me to the punch and wins the FTR (First To Reply!) :laughing:

Edited by Team Nazgul
Looking for a Waypoint15 coin, view list here at http://www.tmrl.net/Geocaching/Coins/geocoin%20list.htm

I REALLY REALLY WANT THIS COIN!!!

Good luck! You and everyone else is looking for one. This is almost as elusive as the Indy Diver coin.

1125993750442_waypoint15_front.jpg

Actually, he hinted at possibly minting more. The only reason it's so ellusive is because he's fresh out of them. That simple supply & demand thingy again :laughing:

and Selective Availability coin's (red ring), I would like to trade this one for a green ring.  I know if you have the green ring you don't have the red.....

Ummm, are the coins you're trading me on the way then? I see from your update you got mine. Isn't this "extra" the one you proimised me as part of the trade you owe me? Just checkin'

I have four "extras".....well after you and another person....two to trade.

I bought into that club for five coins a month. For instance all of my Ammo Can Club Coins have been traded even before the first coin come out, but I had/will have four extra to trade.

Calm down......I know what I am doing...... :laughing:

Looking for a Waypoint15 coin, view list here at http://www.tmrl.net/Geocaching/Coins/geocoin%20list.htm

I REALLY REALLY WANT THIS COIN!!!

Good luck! You and everyone else is looking for one. This is almost as elusive as the Indy Diver coin.

1125993750442_waypoint15_front.jpg

Actually, he hinted at possibly minting more. The only reason it's so ellusive is because he's fresh out of them. That simple supply & demand thingy again :laughing:

I know somebody who turned theirs into a key chain :unsure: .....and he won't trade me for it :blink: !

I know somebody who turned theirs into a key chain :laughing: .....and he won't trade me for it :unsure: !

Turned? I thought he found it that way. I think it possibly had a TB tag attached to it at one point.

He won't trade me either. Then again, who wants coin that has a hole drilled into it.

On the SA coins, I realized you bought in for more than two after you emailed me back (check the time stamp on my post) :blink: 5 a month is really expensive, whew!

I know somebody who turned theirs into a key chain :laughing: .....and he won't trade me for it :unsure: !

Turned? I thought he found it that way. I think it possibly had a TB tag attached to it at one point.

He won't trade me either. Then again, who wants coin that has a hole drilled into it.

On the SA coins, I realized you bought in for more than two after you emailed me back (check the time stamp on my post) :ph34r: 5 a month is really expensive, whew!

Maybe he did find it that way, I didn't ask, I was just under the impression that he did it.

Somebody emailed me on the post...that's why I am late in responding. :blink:

You may want to reword and explain a bit, Marc... I already know what you're talking about, and that post made me :o:laughing::laughing: ?

???

Does that mean if I dont have a new edition coin to list,

I would owe you 1 coin? :o

Here's a rewording and a clarification:

Everyone can use our site ( CoinTracking.com ) for free, that's always been the case. Everyone can view all of the coin lists and can contact anyone to set up trades. The free part is really free, and not a come-on promise of more only if you join. Free gives you full access and use, and you can trade to heart's content!

But the site was developed to provide a service for people handling the management of a a coin in production, so individuals or clubs who have produced a coin, or plan to produce one, can list it as a Coin Edition (premanently) for a low, one-time payment ($5, the average cost of one coin). But Willie, the programmer, and I are coin traders too, so offering a Coin Edition in trade for a coin is a quick way for us to get some coins!

We don't intend to make money by charging high fees - we hope to earn something back from our site someday over the long term by retaining the people who have set up low-cost (always low cost!), Trading Lists on the site - personal lists of the assorted coins they have available for trade or are looking for. The more continuing users we earn, the better for everyone. More users - More trading!

That's it in a nutshell. Give us a coin and use the automation of our site in trade. I believe that the people who have paid to use our site are happy with the response they've received to their Coin Editions or Trading Lists on the site, and that's why we hope you'll ask them yourself whether they recommend it for you and answer your questions.

As the site was developing, I offered the "Coin Edition for a Coin" trade to people privately, but why not make it good for anyone. It's really a no-lose situation for both sides of this trade!

See you on the site, Happy Trading!

--Marc

September 28, 2005 @ 9:59 AM

N40° 46.565' W073° 58.756'

I have two extra German geocoins. I'd like to trade those with other gc.com trackable geocoins . I Only have Maryland and USA coins for myself so I'm interested all the others :laughing:

One coin is going all the way from Finland to sunny California. One more left :ph34r: Please notice that I'm looking only gc.com trackable coins and I have also orders for new coins that are about to come soon..

Hi all!

I have the following for trade:

GONE (Geocachers of North East)geocaching 2005- 1

Maryland (gc.com special icon) - 2

Michigan MIGO 2005 (regular) - 1

North Dakota Summer 2005- 3

Washington - 1

<b>PERSONAL: </b>

Camp Explorer - 2

Donbadabon (Va geocachers) 2005 -1

Federation - 1

Greenman - 2

Joy of Geocaching - 2

Token of Love - 2

I'd like anything not on my list here.

~Rose

Hello there,

I have two GREEN new subsciber Selective Availability coins from the Geocoin Club. I would like to trade one of these for a RED Selective Availability coin (charter subscriber coin?).

Hopefully there isn't a different coloured new subscriber coin EVERY month!

Edited by Lemon Fresh Dog
Hi all!

I have the following for trade:

GONE (Geocachers of North East)geocaching 2005- 1

Maryland (gc.com special icon) - 2

Michigan MIGO 2005 (regular) - 1

North Dakota Summer 2005- 3

Washington - 1

<b>PERSONAL: </b>

Camp Explorer - 2

Donbadabon (Va geocachers) 2005 -1

Federation - 1