GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

Hi,

I am new to collecting geo coins but thought I would try it out here. I have a new UTAG 2005, Utah geo coin that I would like to trade. Since I am new and don't have any other coins other than the UTAG coin I would be open to whatever comes along, preferably another state geo coin. Please email me.

Thanks

Edited by chef_cache_alot
Hi,

I am new to collecting geo coins but thought I would try it out here. I have a new UTAG 2005, Utah geo coin that I would like to trade. Since I am new and don't have any other coins other than the UTAG coin I would be open to whatever comes along, preferably another state geo coin. Please email me.

Thanks

I sent you an email. :cry:

Hi, I have a unactivated Washington state 2004 for trade. I only want ones for states that I have finds in: Virgina, Maine, New Hampshire, Hawaii, and California. Please email if you have one for trade. I am currently in VIRGINIA, around Norfolk and will be here till friday night the 23rd of sep 05 if you would like to trade in person. thanks.

Hi, I have a unactivated Washington state 2004 for trade. I only want ones for states that I have finds in: Virgina, Maine, New Hampshire, Hawaii, and California. Please email if you have one for trade. I am currently in VIRGINIA, around Norfolk and will be here till friday night the 23rd of sep 05 if you would like to trade in person. thanks.

Most of those states don't have geocoins available yet.

I'm thinking that you need to make a trip up to Maryland to score the APE cache-Mission 7: Crab Creek and while you're here we could make a trade in person. I hear that the Maryland Geocoin has it's own personal icon. Just think, you could kill two birds with one stone. :cry:

Let me know if you'd like to come up. I'd love to show you around some of the local caches, coin or no coin.

Check out Psycho Urban Cache #1 through Psycho Urban Cache #7. Definitely not your usual lampost caches.

Hi, I have a unactivated Washington state 2004 for trade.  I only want ones for states that I have finds in:  Virgina, Maine, New Hampshire, Hawaii, and California.  Please email if you have one for trade.    I am currently in VIRGINIA, around Norfolk and will be here till friday night the 23rd of sep 05 if you would like to trade in person.  thanks.

Sending Email <_<

Hi,

i´m looking for a first Finder CC Coin, the green one, or a Moun10ike Coin

I have for trade this new uncirculated and unactivated coins:

* Colorado ( in Stock )

* Ohio ( in Stock )

* Maryland ( in Stock )

* German ( gold, silver, pewter ) ( in Stock )

* Michigan ( in Stock )

* Geowoodstock III ( in Stock )

* Geobash ( in Stock )

UTAG ( in Stock )

avroair ( in Stock )

Texas Forth Worth ( in Stock )

* New York ( coming in, in order )

* Tennessee ( coming in, in order )

* New Jersey ( coming in, in order )

* EU Coin ( coming in, in order )

let me know everybody like to trade

Darth_maul_3

* = trackable at Groundspeak.com

Hi,

i´m looking for a first Finder CC Coin, the green one, or a Moun10ike Coin

I have for trade this new uncirculated and unactivated coins:

* Colorado ( in Stock )

* Ohio ( in Stock )

* Maryland ( in Stock )

* German ( gold, silver, pewter ) ( in Stock )

* Michigan ( in Stock )

* Geowoodstock III ( in Stock )

* Geobash ( in Stock )

UTAG ( in Stock )

avroair ( in Stock )

Texas Forth Worth ( in Stock )

* New York ( coming in, in order )

* Tennessee ( coming in, in order )

* New Jersey ( coming in, in order )

* EU Coin ( coming in, in order )

let me know everybody like to trade

Darth_maul_3

* = trackable at Groundspeak.com

E-mail sent.

We have the KirkalndExplorers coin available (silver and gold) for trade for personal and select other coins. The gold is a limited edition and only two are in the general circulation to Mauison and AG. If you have a personal coin email me for a trade. If you have a more unusual one or a limited edition (<30 coin) emai lme about the gold KE.

Email sent.

Does anybody have an Idaho? I'm also willing to trade for any geocoin club coin. Here's what I have available:

Alaska

blazerfan

Boys of Ladycacher

Calgary

California (2005)

Camp Explorer

Canada

Colorado (2005)

Conejo (2004)

Dallas / Fort Worth

Dallas / Fort Worth Gold

Georgia / GGA

G.O.N.E.

Indiana

Maryland

Michigan (2005)

New Jersey

North Carolina (unnumbered)

Ohio

Rhode Island

Silvermarc

South Africa

Texas (2005)

Utah / UTAG (2005)

Vacman

Washington (2005)

On the way (can trade soon): North Dakota, Compass Rose.

How did the Federation evade posting a forum topic here for their geocoin?  :rolleyes: Nice coin.

I was told they were only selling to coin groups....can't wait to get mine :D

I saw this post and I thought I would respond. I made my coins available to my local caching group and my state first. I then had 2 cachers contact me and they happened to be from coin groups so by the time I was ready to go public with my coins I had already sold more than my original intention of minting. I was going to cut it off at 250 and wound up minting 335 of the nickel and a very limited edition of gold. I just had to stop somewhere to keep them as collectible as possible. If anyone missed out I have some left for trades and I am sure others will have coins available for trades which is more or less what makes this fun anyhow.

I might be willing to trade my extra SWAGS 1st Edition Geocoin. I'm new to the geocoin collecting so I don't have many coins in my collection. I would probably be interested in one or a combination of the following GC.com unactivated coins for a possible trade?

German Geocoin

Colorado Geocoin

Michigan Geocoin

GeoBash Geocoin

Geowoodstock III

Ohio Geocoin

Personal Coin?

I might be willing to trade my extra SWAGS 1st Edition Geocoin. I'm new to the geocoin collecting so I don't have many coins in my collection. I would probably be interested in one or a combination of the following GC.com unactivated coins for a possible trade?

German Geocoin

Colorado Geocoin

Michigan Geocoin

GeoBash Geocoin

Geowoodstock III

Ohio Geocoin

Personal Coin?

email sent

German Geocoin

Colorado Geocoin

Michigan Geocoin

GeoBash Geocoin

Geowoodstock III

Ohio Geocoin

Personal Coin?

Email sent.

Actually, I'll up the ante a bit on my offer for trading a SWAGs coin AND a dallas fort worth Gold (I already traded my trade one, so I'm offering to give up the one I was intending to keep) for a MIGO Fall edition. Those are two fairly rare coins for 1 rare, I might even be persuaed to toss in a 3rd coin, depending on the traders perrogative.

(even with that I still doubt I'll see a taker)

Actually, I'll up the ante a bit on my offer for trading a SWAGs coin AND a dallas fort worth Gold (I already traded my trade one, so I'm offering to give up the one I was intending to keep) for a MIGO Fall edition. Those are two fairly rare coins for 1 rare, I might even be persuaed to toss in a 3rd coin, depending on the traders perrogative.

(even with that I still doubt I'll see a taker)

Since the Swag Coin and the MIGO seasonals have the exact same production numbers, I feel they are an even trade. I guess the only difference is gc.com tracking, but it's not like the seasonals have a different icon or anything.