GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

Dude, you can but those at Disney, he just etched his name on the back of it.

Thanks ND. I didn't realize that was all he did. I thought it was minted that way. I actually have one of those coins from Disneyland, so maybe I could make my own Kablooey coin if I want, :blink: or a Redwing_dave coin for that matter. :laughing:

Edited by Redwing_dave
Dude, you can but those at Disney, he just etched his name on the back of it.

A lot of people put things on their coin lists and then other people copy from it, so suddenly there are folks wanting a "kablooey coin" or an "mrsquared coin" (which is kinds like a geocoin, but more like a one-sided metal token) or variations of coins that don't exist. Plus it's been kinda fun to watch them change just a little from person to person like a rumor :blink: so you start with a GBES white coin (the color mistake) and brown coin (the color it was supposed to be) and it turns into "winter" and "summer" versions and then morphs into "seasonal GBES coins".

Plus it's been kinda fun to watch them change just a little from person to person like a rumor :blink: so you start with a GBES white coin (the color mistake) and brown coin (the color it was supposed to be) and it turns into "winter" and "summer" versions and then morphs into "seasonal GBES coins".

I'm not sure it was a mistake or not...the white color represents the pogonip (seriously, look it up) frost that is very prevalent in the area where the rally was run during winter months....At least that's what was said at the rally banquet when I bought mine.

Edited by mjp303
I have the following for trade and I'm looking for personal GeoCoins, or perhaps something from 2004.

Thank you for looking.

2004 California GeoCoin

2004 Conejo Cachers

2004 Washington

2005 Alaska GeoCoin

2005 Calgary area cachers

2005 California GeoCoin

2005 Colorado

2005 DFW

2005 Indiana

2005 Maryland

2005 Michigan