GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

I have a few of the G.O.N.E event attendee coins. Fortunately a few members of the caching team I was on could care less about coins so I was able to have them buy a coin for me. These are the brass coins (100 made) and not the brass version. With high attendence at the event I dont think there are more than a few left (Avroair knows for sure. )

These are up for trade. My priority wants, all icon generating coins like a got to see at G.O.N.E. and that I can activate and use at Geocaching events would be:

1. Moun10bike (you always need a super strech goal)

2. Geo Bash (I like the looks of that coin)

3. GeoWoodstock

4. Colorado

5. Ohio

6. Germany

I have a few of the G.O.N.E event attendee coins.  Fortunately a few members of the caching team I was on could care less about coins so I was able to have them  buy a coin for me.  These are the brass coins (100 made) and not the brass version.  With high attendence at the event I dont think there are more than a few left  (Avroair knows for sure. )

These  are up for trade.  My priority wants, all icon generating coins like a got to see at G.O.N.E. and  that I can activate and use at Geocaching events would be:

1. Moun10bike  (you always need a super strech goal)

2. Geo Bash    (I like the looks of that coin)

3. GeoWoodstock

4. Colorado

5. Ohio

6. Germany

PM sent to trade for an Ohio.

I have another Ohio available that I'd like to trade for a Midwest Geobash if anyone is interested.

I have a few of the G.O.N.E event attendee coins. Fortunately a few members of the caching team I was on could care less about coins so I was able to have them buy a coin for me. These are the brass coins (100 made) and not the brass version. With high attendence at the event I dont think there are more than a few left (Avroair knows for sure. )

I got a Colorado Coin to trade for a G.O.N.E. Coin :lol:

sending a PM

These are up for trade. My priority wants, all icon generating coins like a got to see at G.O.N.E. and that I can activate and use at Geocaching events would be:

1. Moun10bike (you always need a super strech goal)

2. Geo Bash (I like the looks of that coin)

3. GeoWoodstock

4. Colorado

5. Ohio

6. Germany

email sent for possible trade

OK,

I finally got my personal coins today. I have sent messages to eveyone that sent me their coins in advance, so if you didn't hear from me, let me know.

I am not posting a picture of my coin here for 2 reasons:

1- I don't know how. :laughing:

2- It has a Christian theme, and I don't want to offend anyone.

That being said, I would be happy to email a picture of it to anyone that asks.

I am looking for:

GONE

Geobash

and any trackable ones in particular.

I am open to other offers as well. I only ran 250 coins.

C4

OK,

I finally got my personal coins today. I have sent messages to eveyone that sent me their coins in advance, so if you didn't hear from me, let me know.

1- I don't know how. B)

I am looking for:

GONE

Geobash

C4

Email sent.

OK,

1- I don't know how.  B)

I am looking for:

GONE

Geobash

C4

e-mail sent.

I have a few of the G.O.N.E event attendee coins.  Fortunately a few members of the caching team I was on could care less about coins so I was able to have them  buy a coin for me.  These are the brass coins (100 made) and not the brass version.  With high attendence at the event I dont think there are more than a few left  (Avroair knows for sure. )

These  are up for trade.  My priority wants, all icon generating coins like a got to see at G.O.N.E. and  that I can activate and use at Geocaching events would be:

1. Moun10bike  (you always need a super strech goal)

2. Geo Bash    (I like the looks of that coin)

3. GeoWoodstock

4. Colorado

5. Ohio

6. Germany

email sent for possible trade

Email sent.

So, which are they and how many versions are there? I know that one has a copper colored finish.

2 versions

Brass - Sold at Event Only (100)

Bronze - (200, maybe more)

Dave

Thanks very much for the info... I'm guessing that the one with the copper finish is the brass one? (Hard to tell what it is when the finish is copper and not brass or bronze LOL!)

Two German for one GWIII or Geobash? Must have plans for Ebay? :lol:

the only ebay plans I had was buying a GWIII or Geobash at ebay, but since the prices yesterday did go up until $95 I didn't get it (a bit too much for a piece of metal I think)

I would offer more than one german coin because it's quite the only thing I have to offer (still starting my collection) and because the GW3 and geobash coins are harder to get I think.

I can promise you that I will not sell them on ebay.

Something I have noticed, people are starting to be alot more careful when trading coins because of EBAY.

You are so right. We are back to the percieved value of coins. I have had trades where certain coins were perceived to be more valuable and wanted a multiple for 1 coin.

While I agree that there are certain coins that are worth more than the average coin, for the most part, 1 for 1 is what I feel should be the norm.

Just my 2 cents.

C4

Me too, me too -- I also agree!

The current "inflation" of coins is going to end sooner than we all think. See the topic "Look What's on eBay" for more.

Back to the trading floor! I am still seriously interested in a 1st version Moun10Bike (and, of course, understand the premium nature of it)

I also like that Tres Treasure coin! How cool is it! Anyone have one to trade?

Coins selling on Ebay is GOOD for collecting, assuming the coins are obtained honestly and are owned by the folks selling them. It helps establish the relative worth of various coins and helps direct the market to the most desired types of coins regarding trackability, appearence and number minted. I would trust an auction where people are ponying up their own moola over the worthless (or is it priceless) opinions expressed on a forum.

I doubt I will ever buy or sell a geocoin on ebay, but it's a nice guide to have available to let me know that I shouldn't let a "valuable" coin go too cheap when trading or that I shouldn't bother chasing a coin that can be bought too cheaply. It's a natural evolution in a fun new variation on the geocaching game.

I have some to trade. I will have to check but think I have Ohio, Indiana, first Coin Club, and Geobash as current extras. I should get Maryland soon. I want personal coins, GW3, Germany, Alaska and various states. I haven't inventoried or thought it through much yet though, but am most interested in personal coins with color. I plan to get some of my own at some point. Selling on ebay is getting tempting to finance that, although I still can't decide what I think of that! It seems distasteful, yet it can bring $ to get my own. Plus I have actually considered bidding on a few auctions! But trading is more fun and seems more "real!" :lol:

I have some to trade. I will have to check but think I have Ohio, Indiana, first Coin Club, and Geobash as current extras. I should get Maryland soon. I want personal coins, GW3, Germany, Alaska and various states. I haven't inventoried or thought it through much yet though, but am most interested in personal coins with color. I plan to get some of my own at some point. Selling on ebay is getting tempting to finance that, although I still can't decide what I think of that! It seems distasteful, yet it can bring $ to get my own. Plus I have actually considered bidding on a few auctions! But trading is more fun and seems more "real!" :lol:

PM sent

I have some Calgary Cachers coins for trade. Just starting to build a collection so any trades are welcome. I have some silver but mostly brass. Numbered but not trackable on geocaching.com. However I do track them on our website www.calgarycachers.ca

Anyone interested in trading can contact me thru the Calgary Cachers website.

I have some to trade. I will have to check but think I have Ohio, Indiana, first Coin Club, and Geobash as current extras. I should get Maryland soon. I want personal coins, GW3, Germany, Alaska and various states. I haven't inventoried or thought it through much yet though, but am most interested in personal coins with color. I plan to get some of my own at some point. Selling on ebay is getting tempting to finance that, although I still can't decide what I think of that! It seems distasteful, yet it can bring $ to get my own. Plus I have actually considered bidding on a few auctions! But trading is more fun and seems more "real!" :ph34r:

email sent

Okay, I'm back from my month of back to school terror (work for a company that sells school supplies, this time of year is very stressful).

Here's my updated geocoin list. Hopefully that'll snag some trades, I'm pretty much interested in anything I don't have on that list. I'll let this go for a week or so, and then I'm going to start offering to sell some of my trade coins, at which point I'll entertain offers for the coins (why will I sell? I need to fund my own geocoin, plain and simple).

http://www.joelcd.net/geocaching/geocoinlist.html

I have some to trade. I will have to check but think I have Ohio, Indiana, first Coin Club, and Geobash as current extras. I should get Maryland soon. I want personal coins, GW3, Germany, Alaska and various states. I haven't inventoried or thought it through much yet though, but am most interested in personal coins with color. I plan to get some of my own at some point. Selling on ebay is getting tempting to finance that, although I still can't decide what I think of that! It seems distasteful, yet it can bring $ to get my own. Plus I have actually considered bidding on a few auctions! But trading is more fun and seems more "real!" :ph34r:

Email sent.

Windrose

I have the following on hand to trade:

Georgia

North Carolina (not numbered)

GOWT

USA 2005

Calgary

Geowoodstock 3

Germany bronze

Germany silver

Germany gold

Utah

GGA 4th Anniversary

Colorado

Alaska brass

Midwest GeoBash

Calilfornia (2005)

Dallas/Ft. Worth (bronze)

Rhode Island

SilverMarc

Maryland

Email sent.

Officially looking for trades forJoefrog's Famous Geocoin!

Looking for:

1markymark1

2Dolphins

Capt Prozac

Danman

GBES

GBES seasonal

Johnnie Lacy

Kablooey

Ladycacher

Lightning Jeff/Walkabout Meli

MiGO Trackable

MiGO Seasonal - Any

Moun10Bike first series

MRsquared

North Carolina (numbered)

OKIC

PDXMarathonman

SpencersB

SquareD22

TeamFisur

Coin club “Ammo Box”

And any other personal coins I don't have! View my trade list here: Trade List

I posted trade info yesterday. I got a ton of responses and have a busy weekend, so if I didn't respond, I will! It just might take a day or two to sort them out and such! I will email or PM people in a few days after listing out the offers and figuring the best ones (I figure ties are first come first serve)! I just didn't want anyone to think I was ignoring them! :D

On a side note, if anyone has good info on how to do artwork for a personal coin, let me know. I want to have some made, but I have no clue how to design it!