GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

In addition to the GeoCoins that I'm trading, I have the following extra wooden geoTokens to trade.

Wooden nickel RufusTheCat pawed your cache

BlazerFan Good for one Geocache Trade item

Lucky Wooden nickel "The Badge & The Butterfly"

Nurse Dave & Beckerbuns

High Desert Geocachers - Tevis Clan 2005

Wooden star - Painter girl - Believe.

Wooden circle - Rocket Girl.

Wooden circle - TPS (The Petoskey Stones) #0136

Edited by Blue iis
I'd like to pick up a lot of things, but one of them would be a California 2003 GeoCoin which I'd really like. Another would be the gold leafed Alaska coin. Can anyone help me out?

Please.

I don't believe there was a California 2003, at least as far as I am aware. There was a 2004 and a 2005.

As for the $40(?) gold leaf Alaskas, there were only a handful of people that bought more than one so your best bet might to check that thread and contact those people directly.

Good luck!

I have seen several posts for people seeking 1st edition Moun10Bike coins. (Aren't we all?)(At except for a select few!)

Anyway, I never see responses. I only know of one trade, so I was wondering if there are really any out there available for trade, and what that trade might entail. I know you don't want to be flooded with emails, so contact me directly. I am just curious of what something like that would go for.

C4

I have seen several posts for people seeking 1st edition Moun10Bike coins. (Aren't we all?)(At except for a select few!)

Anyway, I never see responses. I only know of one trade, so I was wondering if there are really any out there available for trade, and what that trade might entail. I know you don't want to be flooded with emails, so contact me directly. I am just curious of what something like that would go for.

C4

Usually years of servitude..... :rolleyes:

I'd like to pick up a lot of things, but one of them would be a California 2003 GeoCoin which I'd really like.  Another would be the gold leafed Alaska coin.  Can anyone help me out?

Please.

I don't believe there was a California 2003, at least as far as I am aware. There was a 2004 and a 2005.

As for the $40(?) gold leaf Alaskas, there were only a handful of people that bought more than one so your best bet might to check that thread and contact those people directly.

Good luck!

Ok. Thanks for the information. I had thought I had seen somewhere that there was a 2003 Geocoin, but I guess I was mistaken.

Thanks....

C4

Shucks I'd be elated with ANY mout10Bike coin.

C4

My offer of all the coins I have and have coming for a Moun10Bike version 2 still stands. :cry: NWPA, the G.O.N.E. event only coin, Wisconsin Coulee Region Cachers and many others could all be yours. :laughing:

C4

My offer of all the coins I have and have coming for a Moun10Bike version 2 still stands. :cry: NWPA, the G.O.N.E. event only coin, Wisconsin Coulee Region Cachers and many others could all be yours. :laughing:

Did you fall and bang your head recently? :cry:

Jon, You out there? You see this?! :cry:

Did you fall and bang your head recently? :laughing:

Jon, You out there?  You see this?! :cry:

Nope, just the joys of not being a hardcore collector. I get more enjoyment from sharing trackable coins at events than collecting them for myself. :cry:

Edited by Vargseld? ™

I am setting up trades for my personal coin which are in production and should be in by the end of September. The coins will be trackable on geocaching.com like other state and organization coins, but with it's own icon for 'personal coins'. If you would like to trade for one of my coins when they come in, you can send an email with your coin offered and your shipping address here: kiltedcacher@gmail.com

I have received several requests already, so I will try to update a list when I can.

To see what coins I already have, you can see my coin list here: Coin List

Here are the coins offered so far:

f0t0m0m

Camp Explorer

Geowoodstock III

Santa Cruz

KirklandExplorers

Mauison Geocoin

NWPA

AtlantaGal

OKIC

Shop99er

Calgary (Silver)

Pepper

Ckayaks

Team Shydog

Moun10bike

Windrose

Geobone

Ladycacher

Please no request for purchase just yet, I am trying to figure out the trades first. Thanks.

kccoin.JPG

Edited by Kilted Cacher

Hello there,

I have the Alaska silver in-hand and available for trade. I am looking for coins that are not of the current era (anything that can be ordered or is currently available to buy) -- this means I am mostly interested in coins from mid-2004 back to Moun10Bike ver1 (which is as early as it gets!)

My collection can be seen at:

Ny Geocoin collection

I also have the geobone coming out next week or so -- and therefore have set-up many personal to personal trades on the recent coins out there.

So... do you have any older coins to trade for a coin that is pretty nice (and expensive)?

I would be interested in trading for any of the following coins:

Northwest Pennsylvania

West Tennesse (GOWT)

Washington 2004

Rhode Island

Utah

I can offer any of the following in return:

Indiana

Midwest Geobash

Michigan (MIGO)

Alaska

South Africa

Ohio

Email sent.

I would be interested in trading for any of the following coins:

Northwest Pennsylvania

West Tennesse (GOWT)

Washington 2004

Rhode Island

Utah

I can offer any of the following in return:

Indiana

Midwest Geobash

Michigan (MIGO)

Alaska

South Africa

Ohio

I just traded the Geobash coin away for a Utah coin. If anyone is still interested in the other coins, let me know.

Hello there,

I am looking for a few coins (well, many coins). My collection can be seen at:

Lemon Fresh Coins

However, some specific (recent) coins I am looking for are:

Silver German

Gold German

OHIO

California 2005

Of course, anything I do not have is also desired (MIGO seasonals, etc, etc)

To trade, I have my personal coin (the geo-bone). As well as:

Alaska

Alaska Silver (.999 silver -- more expensive coin)

Calgary Silver (antiqued)

Calgary (regular)

South Africa

Rubicon Bros

Indiana

West Tenn.

Ladybug Kids

Canada

Greenman

I have many recent personal coins en route from the geobone trading I have done, so I am looking for past issues and/or state/local coins that are not in my collection as of yet. (I have Rhode Island, NWPA and Wisconsin en route as well -- so I'm good on those). If you have something really spectacular that you can part with, I also have a few "golden" geobones (same as the regular, but in antiqued gold finish) for such trades.

Thanks!

Guess what JUST happened to me? I am in the process of having my personal coins made at KVcoins and they were due any day. Well, we are leaving on vacation so I thought I'd call KVcoins and find out when they would be shipped so that the coins wouldn't be sitting on the porch while we were away.

LONG STORY SHORT....THEY HAVEN'T EVEN STARTED THEM YET :ph34r:

I was speechless....he said the paperwork got filed wrong or something. So now he says that he is going to rush them thru and I should have them in 3 more weeks. :lol:

I am trying to be calm. I'm telling myself things could be worse....We could live in Biloxi, Mississippi and I could have lost ALL my geocoins and of course other important things (trying to find the humor in this)....but I sure can't help being dissapointed. BIG TIME.

So for those of you I've made trades with....we now have 3 more weeks....

Its a good thing we leave for vacation in the morning....I need it!!!

ps After we get back and it draws closer to the time...I will post a pic of my geocoin and try to line up more trades....don't have the heart to right now :D

Edited by LoriDarlin

LoriDarlin - These has been such a boom in the ordering that they are bound to make some mistakes. I was going to check on mine, which are due in a couple of weeks, before we leave on vaction Monday, but I think maybe I'll just wait and handle any problems if they occur after vacation.

LoriDarlin said:

So for those of you I've made trades with....we now have 3 more weeks....

3 more weeks at least. :D

If I'm not mistaken, this is the exact same thing that happend to Ray&Rose and their coin with KV (see the whole adventure in the NW forum and search back around the first part of the year).

It's one of the reasons I'd never use that company...that and the BlazerFan coin on Ebay issue.

Good luck and have a great vacation!

Edited by Allanon

The upside is ~ they just emailed back and caught a big possible error in metal types and the look I was after...which I wouldn't have gotten had they processed them thru like I requested....OK...life is getting better again :D and I am getting coin metal type smarter! :ph34r:

edit:

Hey Allanon ~ I saw the Ray&Rose problems but I have so many state coins they have done that look marvelous that I was willing to give them a shot. Never heard about the BlazerFan/ebay thing though?? You have a nice Labor Day too!!

Edited by LoriDarlin